Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 776876 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #4245 on: December 02, 2017, 04:28:16 pm »

B

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4246 on: December 02, 2017, 04:32:53 pm »

B Yeah. No amount of friends in the court is going to help you against the King's word.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4247 on: December 02, 2017, 04:39:49 pm »

You promise to intervene on their behalf and write a letter to the despicable young noble. The clerics of Pantheon thank you profusely.

Next day, you send a messenger to the palace while a courier is sent with a royal letter to the young nobleman. Still, the Council reconvenes. After all are seated at their tables once again, you decide that the next topic of discussion will be...

A) Philosophical debate between Theists (Singularism, Pantheonism) and Ietsists (Alldivinism, Enyntheism).
B) Reconcilliation of Enyntheist Heresy with the Alldivine Faith.

But if you want, you can instead say that...

C) All important topics have been covered, and thus the Council has come to its end.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4248 on: December 02, 2017, 04:43:24 pm »

B - It is what we called this for after all.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4249 on: December 02, 2017, 04:44:59 pm »

B

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4250 on: December 02, 2017, 04:47:58 pm »

B

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4251 on: December 02, 2017, 04:55:35 pm »

Reconcilliation of Enyntheist Heresy with the Alldivine Faith, that's the next topic.

5*

While the faiths remain apart, they manage to find a common ground of sorts. The fact that you talked with Enyn and decided against putting his cult upon any sort of black list probably helped the Alldivine hardline approach melt slightly.

After two days of debates, during which the Singularists also chime in with few remarks, the Alldivine clergy relents and finally accepts Enyntheism as a fellow cult rather than a rebellious heresy of their own. Phew!

At the start of the ten-day period of the month, the Council again meets, the wise scholars and young progressives seated amongst themselves. Your role as a host will soon be over, because there's only one topic left:

A) Philosophical debate between Theists (Singularism, Pantheonism) and Ietsists (Alldivinism, Enyntheism).

No one will of course protest if you decide that...

B) The Council shall end as all interesting topics have been covered.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4252 on: December 02, 2017, 04:59:24 pm »

A We've come this far. Not that we'll necessarily settle everything in one council, but it will be good to get them debating peacefully.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4253 on: December 02, 2017, 05:01:07 pm »

Hmmm. Do we really need to have a philosophical debate, when we've already essentially made them agree to leave each other be? I fail to see what sort of point that has as anything but a potential point of contention, and we've already agreed that religion shall remain separate from governance so it's not a matter of what should be the official religion. Therefore...

B.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4254 on: December 02, 2017, 05:01:28 pm »

B
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4255 on: December 02, 2017, 05:03:39 pm »

A sounds like an interesting thing to listen to, but I'm concerned everything will devolve into a huge argument.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4256 on: December 02, 2017, 05:05:29 pm »

A We've already gone through everything else might as well go through the entire list.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4257 on: December 02, 2017, 05:19:13 pm »

A

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4258 on: December 02, 2017, 05:40:15 pm »

The final topic shall be Philosophical debate between Theists (Singularism, Pantheonism) and Ietsists (Alldivinism, Enyntheism).

2*

Your concerns were well founded! Everything hase devolved into a huge argument after less than an hour; the mythology of Pantheon cannot be harmonized with the philosophical approach of Alldivinism, and the mono- and poly-theist nuances are too far apart for Singularists and Pantheonists to find some common ground. The discussion about divinity of entities and existences of divinities almost ends in a shouting contest.

Soon, the divide between theistic and ietsist religions grows, and you feel an intervention is needed.

You are able to calm down the arguing priests a little bit, although you can swear you heard some priests in the back say things like 'why does the King talk about what he does not understand?'.

4*

Alas, the calm didn't help that much. At least they decided to lower their voices. The debates continued well into the next day when everyone felt too tired to continue. No unity has been found between the two opposing camps of theological thought, although many of the delegates continue to discuss the topics with their colleagues as everyone packs up and prepares for their journeys back to their congregations.

You, too, need to return to the palace. While you succeeded in ensuring that Enyntheism will be treated well, you feel that overall the Council was a minor failure. Maybe next time (if there will be one), someone wiser or more charismatic is ought to lead the proceedings?

1124 AD, Summer

Your wife gives birth to a child! Whilst unplanned, the young boy she names 'Iwald' is welcomed into family with great joy.

Few days later, the ketton cloth merchants arrive.

Your representatives are able to score profit on the cloth! Either the demand grew or the people are more willing to try new things.

Craftsmen and noblemen alike praise the high quality of the cloth, and part of the praise goes to you and your court for securing this trade deal.

1124 AD, Autumn

Disaster at the silver mines!

The miners, in search for new pockets of ore to keep the output at maximum, has had the unfortunate distinction of hitting an underground river. Several miners drowned and numerous tunnels have been flooded with water. The overseer of the mines asks in his report for money so that he can quicken the restoration of the mines.

A) But of course, those mines are of utmost priority for our economy!
B) Unfortunately I've spent money this year; he needs to do with what he has.
SigFlags!

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4259 on: December 02, 2017, 05:41:52 pm »

A takes money to make money.

Also, I knew we should not have allowed that debate, but of course no one can let sleeping dogs lie.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 1087