Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 775791 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Luath of Methiant!
« Reply #2745 on: November 11, 2017, 03:41:08 pm »

D, it's been too long since the Spymaster was allowed to fuck something up.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: November 11, 2017, 03:58:43 pm »

Yes, murdering the King's squeeze is definitely what the spymaster was born to do. A - We might want to squeeze her again.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: November 11, 2017, 03:59:50 pm »

D

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: November 11, 2017, 03:59:58 pm »

C. We have our heir and deserve to be happy. I haven't seen anybody throwing marriage offers at us since divorcing either, so I'm starting to think our divorce ruined our credibility in that department anyway. I doubt we will be getting offers of political marriage anytime soon.

Changing my vote to A because I don't much care for option D winning.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 04:09:26 pm by Weirdsound »

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: November 11, 2017, 04:08:50 pm »

A

It's not actualy all that uncommon given the time period.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: November 11, 2017, 04:10:52 pm »

A

She may not be our wife, but eh. We're not exactly married either, so our bed business is our own!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: November 11, 2017, 04:14:22 pm »

D Well D does sound better. That way we don't have a repeat of this later.

A
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 04:33:20 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: November 11, 2017, 04:19:11 pm »

A
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: November 11, 2017, 04:27:57 pm »

If we have her killed I think we'll gain a negative trait.
A

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: November 11, 2017, 04:32:57 pm »

Actually yeah that is a risk too. Being paranoid as that one Houlandin King in the first SPAMKINGDOM wasn't the best thing. I'll go A then. A negative trait is much harder to get rid of compared to a person should it rear it's ugly head later on.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: November 11, 2017, 05:04:48 pm »

You quickly ask the Spymaster to have Deatha removed from the palace and that a small, cozy home is to be found for her, the few expenses taken care of.

1107 AD, Summer

The greatest, or mayhaps most overcomplicated, nation in the south has just been born: Holy Damdamian Empire.

The despotic rulers of the Imperial part of the nation torn by the civil war finally reached an agreement with their republican, plutocratic counterparts. They have established a charter for domains and kingdoms and states and duchies and margraviates or whatever is the names.

In the Holy Damdamian Empire, there will be an 'Imperial Domain', directly ruled by the current Emperor, Aurius Messus, and his descendants. He will be ultimate authority in matters of the law and military, but that's it. All the rest of Damdamia will be split into Duchies, Margraviates and States.

Duchies are domains of those of Damdamian politicians who embrace the idea of hereditary, aristocratic rule. There are only several such domains, established for the wealthiest and most powerful of Senators, who supported the Imperial front of the fifty-years long conflict.

Margraviates are few special territories, bordering certain nations, and said Marches will be heavily fortified (one such March, the Margraviate of Rucus, borders the Lametanian domains just south of Methiant). Their rulers will wield considerably more military power than otherwise equal Dukes.

States are domains where plutocrat councils are in power. These will carry on the republican spirit of the Damdamia, although their construction, specific laws and elective process are up to them. Most of them are in the centre and south-east of Damdamia, where populous cities, prosperous mines and bontiful plantations and farms lie.

While all these little states and duchies and whatnots have certain degree of autonomy, they ultimately report to the Emperor. The guarantee of unity between the monarchic and republican lords and politicians will be the Cult of Damed; the Emperor is no longer the highest religious authority nor considered 'Avatar of Damed'. The Cult will carry on the culture of Damdamians and keep the domain stable, but all the territories have to uphold the Cult's religious superiority, and help spread the 'only true Faith' outside the Empire (with either scriptures or swords).

This all has been explained to you via a letter from one of your southernmost administrators, who keeps a relationship with certain noble lady of Lametania, who kept tabs on the conflict for past few years.

Your courtiers are rather upset at this, because united and stable Damdamia is Damdamia that turns its eyes toward its neighbours, and never in history that has been a good thing. Thus, the Spymaster's agents shall concentrate their efforts on the south for a (possibly long) while.

1107 AD, Midsummer

Terrible disaster occured in Luathbas; the crowded, overbuilt city fell victim for a fire. In but one night, the fire spread across most of the city, destroying hundreds of buildings and killing thousands of your subjects. A week later, the city was mostly ruined and its people have nothing to begin their lives anew. The governor of Luathbas begs the Crown to donate relief money and supplies immediately.

You decide to...

A) Write an inspirational letter in which you explain that you have faith in the ability of citizens of Luathbas to carry on and rebuild with naught but their willpower and hardiness.
B) Refuse to support the relief efforts, citing lack of funds to properly do so.
C) Send a single caravan of money and supplies, but nothing more.
D) Establish yearly donations for next five years - a huge city like Luathbas won't rise from ashes with a single donation, after all.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: November 11, 2017, 05:25:01 pm »

Reactions to damdamian stuff

1.What the fuck is a margraviates? Marches? i am gonna search in the end of my reading

2.NICE COMPLICATION, they will end in a more weird civil war very easily

3. hmmm, church in power, never good.

4. "help spread the 'only true Faith' outside the Empire (with either scriptures or swords)." NONONONO NOT AGAIN, FUCK YOU DAMDAMIAN NO NO NO NO NO NO

5.(after google search)Oh fuck, military reinforced borders, DAMN YOU CULT OF DAMNED

6. Okay, what was that idea of "keeping a kind of union between the small nations" like we planned in the beginning? we need that now

We can't afford D right now.

A is pure luck B is hapiness death C is a bit of luck.

God damn, next time a foreign nation comes asking for resources for trade and we don't have, we must try to talk with our allies or neighboors to become proxies on this thing. what if eldrican had silver/gold for trade? we could bring salt/spices whatever
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: November 11, 2017, 05:36:00 pm »

Haspens been playing a bit too much of the holy roman empire in EU3 I think. Hopefully this won't end up like in his game where it took over all of Europe.

B

No representation without taxation.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: November 11, 2017, 05:48:52 pm »

D, we raised taxes already.  Lets use them.
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 1087