Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 949 950 [951] 952 953 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 777187 times)

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Yoe IV of Methiant!
« Reply #14250 on: August 28, 2018, 01:08:14 pm »

A

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14251 on: August 28, 2018, 01:20:10 pm »

A

If they wanted support they could have come to us privately and gotten the bastard alimony special but now we gotta deny it in public.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14252 on: August 28, 2018, 01:23:59 pm »

A
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14253 on: August 28, 2018, 01:46:10 pm »

A this is bad really bad but I believe that we can handle it.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14254 on: August 28, 2018, 02:34:20 pm »

A.
We can't risk it. If needs be we can have a private chat with our wife and/or the noble later, but not now. Not in public.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #14255 on: August 28, 2018, 02:44:07 pm »

You decide to deny it fervently.

The father, the girl and the babby have to leave and courtiers give them glares, but some of the courtiers also give you some stares as well. Some might be suspecting that you lie, few might be even convinced of it.

You can bet that they won't see it a good light when they consider how much of an 'Emperor' you are!

1195 AD, Mid-Autumn

You're called to a council on economical matters. "Is it about the inflation?" You ask, and the advisors agree.

"Yes, it is. We can all agree that the prices are goign down and our currency has gained in strength."

Inflation has been removed from the Empire.

"We must avoid over-minting our precious metals, and make sure to invest the money to keep it healthily flowing through the system."

1195 AD, Winter

The fur trade brought enormous profits this year! This only adds to the money made from silver and gold mined in Methiant. Furthermore, Parsian gemstone are of very good quality and earn a bit.

You learn news that Hein I of Eldrican made first diplomatic moves; he has re-strengthened ties with Lametania and Rucus, by the way of setting his youngest daughter Una with one of Rucusian royal princes, as well as setting newborn Alfyn for marriage with Lametinia, second daughter of King of Lametania, Lamallus I.

A) And that is good, we will be one big happy family in the future!
B) This is an insult - shouldn't my children get priviledged deals?
C) We can't be worse. Let's send offers to Lametania and Rucus, too.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Hotfire90

« Reply #14256 on: August 28, 2018, 02:46:20 pm »

A

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14257 on: August 28, 2018, 02:46:50 pm »

Hmmm. You know what? C. Let's go diplomatic.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 03:02:43 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14258 on: August 28, 2018, 03:00:19 pm »

A
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 03:04:23 pm by Kashyyk »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14259 on: August 28, 2018, 03:01:50 pm »

Wait, no, those are places we still need to get revenge on. Changing to A.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14260 on: August 28, 2018, 03:06:56 pm »

C

As much as I'd like to invade those places, if we befriend them, we don't have to worry about them stabbing us in the back while we pick fights with The Republic,  Rosama, and perhaps even Albion.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #14261 on: August 28, 2018, 03:07:51 pm »

In doubt

I don't know what we will offer with "C" maybe we can get support in the "shadow war" against the republic and maybe even get some blind eyes when we move our army there

if it's marriage maybe we should go "A" and try first with marrying our boy with some helliste princess and try to annex diplomatically, although helliste is too small and will get smaller for us to not eat them alive or force then to accept being our trade route to something

Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14262 on: August 28, 2018, 03:12:00 pm »

I'd rather not fight Rosama due to the pact we have not to go past the mountains and screw with them, since it would be sort of hypocritical for us to break oaths when we constantly get mad over other people breaking oaths. Besides, they'll break it eventually.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14263 on: August 28, 2018, 03:14:19 pm »

if it's marriage maybe we should go "A" and try first with marrying our boy with some helliste princess and try to annex diplomatically, although helliste is too small and will get smaller for us to not eat them alive or force then to accept being our trade route to something

Our kid sister is already scheduled to marry a Helliste prince any time now.

I think a military alliance is our best possible move with Helliste. They have to live in fear of trouble with Rosama. We have to live in fear of trouble with the Damdamians. It would be nice if we could have each other's back. Perhaps our Charismatic father could help us come to such an arrangement at the upcoming wedding.

I'd rather not fight Rosama due to the pact we have not to go past the mountains and screw with them, since it would be sort of hypocritical for us to break oaths when we constantly get mad over other people breaking oaths. Besides, they'll break it eventually.

Exactly. We now own the Parsian lands they have been known to attack before, and Yoe IV could live a long time. I'd say our odds of fighting them in during Yoe's reign are at least 50/50, even if we don't go looking for that fight.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14264 on: August 28, 2018, 03:25:36 pm »

C what a pain eldrican and it’s allies have proven to be we need to break that alliance as fast as possible.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 03:30:32 pm by Basil ii »
Pages: 1 ... 949 950 [951] 952 953 ... 1087