Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 777209 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Yoe of Methiant!
« Reply #1425 on: August 06, 2017, 09:25:02 am »

B. We've got the superficial advantage of revenge against an oath breaker combined with championing a Lametanian pretender to the throne. Queen Karkhuta is just a rampaging foreigner. We midge be able to win over the locals if we quickly assert our control vs Salus.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: August 06, 2017, 10:25:27 am »

A Prince Alac is our vassal and knows more about the land then us.  We have blackhearts for the walls of any city, let's destroy the (other) invaders and earn goodwill that way.

(must remember to rebuild army after this)

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: August 06, 2017, 10:28:15 am »

B, indeed.  Let's secure the capital in the hopes that our new legitimate 'Duke' of Lametania can rally additional support to get rid of the Felonsines.  Shame Karkhuta's son's dead, we could have used another potential puppet ruler.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: August 06, 2017, 10:34:29 am »

Hum... I'm not sure I'm happy here, making him our vassal. Once Lametania recovers from this war we'll have a single vassal much more powerful then us with a good claim on freedom. That's a really unstable position to be in.

B. I guess. Maybe if we play this really well we can cut Lametania up. Less for us in the short term, but honestly there's no way we can hold onto it if we win this war.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: August 06, 2017, 10:53:51 am »

Hot damn, we really hit paydirt with this fellow.

Gonna support B, it is after all only two or so days away and asserting Alac's rule before driving out the Felonsines seems like a better move overall than the other way around, especially given that our now even greater numerical superiority and steamrolling of Asortum will make us incredibly threatening and powerful to them in an immediate sense.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: August 06, 2017, 01:53:28 pm »

B.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: August 06, 2017, 03:09:31 pm »

B. Karkhuta is no friend of ours, and ejecting her host is something we'll have to do eventually, but it makes sense that we'd establish our own claimant's rule first.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: August 06, 2017, 03:26:49 pm »

Hum... I'm not sure I'm happy here, making him our vassal. Once Lametania recovers from this war we'll have a single vassal much more powerful then us with a good claim on freedom. That's a really unstable position to be in.

B. I guess. Maybe if we play this really well we can cut Lametania up. Less for us in the short term, but honestly there's no way we can hold onto it if we win this war.

Yeah. We never said we would give him all of Lamentania. Hopefully we can take a big enough bit to be stronger than him directly.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: August 06, 2017, 03:32:38 pm »

A We might want to fight them while our army is fresh and ready for combat. As Salus is the weaker of the two foes. Though yeah. At the very least we should take back the land from the deal. As that is why we started the war in the first place.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: August 06, 2017, 03:47:55 pm »

Salus has two artifacts

One of war, one unknown.

his hero have the enchanted bow. We might use them against the felonsines.
If we fight the felonsine right now we will declare war upon them, we should first send a letter to the candy kingdom Donuth kingdom for them to strike the felonsine while we deal with their army should they march against us (and we will have problems dealing with their own troops within ours, remember that the operators of the blackhearts are from felonsien.
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: August 08, 2017, 11:38:54 pm »

Some more votes cuz this is important vote ;v
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: August 08, 2017, 11:55:39 pm »

I gotta go with B here. A would start another war and that makes all kinds of new problems for us. We gotta clean up one war before we are allowed to start another. Plus, once we put that guy on the throne, we are protecting the sovereign lands of our vassel, so the war will be justified.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: August 09, 2017, 01:30:39 am »

Some more votes cuz this is important vote ;v
Importance you say! :O

. . .
This is somewhat Feudalistic right? So claimant first before others, especially due to the time in travel.

B

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: August 09, 2017, 02:05:20 am »

B

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile