Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 777295 times)

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Yoe of Methiant!
« Reply #1410 on: August 05, 2017, 03:54:08 pm »

C And we are charismatic. we got our +2
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: August 05, 2017, 04:56:40 pm »

You tell the messenger that you will accept the surrender of the fortress only if the garrison joins your forces as followers or prisoners of war!

The envoy leaves quickly.

Few hours later, in the middle of the night, you're woken up from your nap by your guards.

"My liege, Prince Alac and four of his men are awaiting near the edge of the camp. Prince Alac wishes to negotiate with you personally as a sign of trust."

A) "Capture him and toss that fool into a cage!"
B) "Repeat my terms to him, as he's clearly deaf!"
C) "Fine, just let's me put on my negotiation trousers."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: August 05, 2017, 05:08:36 pm »

Only with guards at our side C We can make the deal get worse for him. [paranoia]It smell like assassination.[/paranoia] [/i]

Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: August 05, 2017, 05:09:53 pm »

C. Just don't let him get into stab range... In fact, I mean. Clearly they should be disarmed right?

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: August 05, 2017, 05:33:01 pm »

A

Qassius

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably a Russian Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: August 05, 2017, 05:52:24 pm »

C

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: August 05, 2017, 06:09:19 pm »

C.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: August 05, 2017, 06:33:39 pm »

I mean, if he does try to kill us he'll have effectively signed his own death warrant. So C makes sense.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: August 06, 2017, 02:23:47 am »

You put on your negotiation trousers and seat yourself in your tent, as Prince Alac is let in.

"Greetings, King Yoe, I'm here to discuss the terms of our surrender to your forces."

"Oh?"

"You can't expect me to surrender my loyalty to my own father." He says with a frown. "What is there for me to gain when you will gain, perhaps, even entirety of Lametania?"

A) "You can have this necklace and certain modicum of wealth if you and your men join my forces."
B) "I will put you on a throne as my vassal if you help me conquer your land."
C) "I guarantee your safety, and I might even help you retire to a small but cozy manor somewhere north."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: August 06, 2017, 02:46:56 am »

I'm going to go with B. Honestly, I don't trust him. He will have his men backstab us at the earliest convenience. Might as well make the best possible offer to minimize the chance of this happening.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: August 06, 2017, 03:11:21 am »

B.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: August 06, 2017, 04:31:22 am »

B!

It's not a bad deal, all things considered.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: August 06, 2017, 05:28:40 am »

You offer him the throne of Lametania if he swears loyalty to you and becomes your vassal.

6*

He thinks for a while, and then grins.

"Fine. As the third of Salus' sons, I was always pushed into the margin by my father and my brothers, but not anymore! I will show them that bullying me all my life was a gross mistake on their part!" He shakes hands with you to seal the deal.

Next morning, three-quarters of Alac's army marches out of the Asortum Castle; your officers quietly praise that you struck a deal with Alac, as it turns out that he had about two thousand men at the castle. Even after the castle would be ruined by Blackheart barrages, fighting or just displacing such large garrison would be hella difficult to accomplish. The remaining five hundred men stay at Asortum to repair the damage and man its walls.

Prince Alac also sends the envoy to the border keep ways in the north, as it is garrisoned by his followers as well.

Prince Alac himself provides you valuable information on the Republican mercenaries, who have been recently bought by Salus to provide defense of the capital. Also, Queen Karkhuta has been invited to conquer Lametania by Prince Gothem, a disowned son of Salus; as far as he heard, Karkhuta had him killed for battlefield incompetence recently.

He also explains to you the deal between his father and the bow champion, Regius, who have slain The Pillar of Quiet Disturbance; apparently, Salus swore to reward Regius with anything in Salus household the hero might want if the monster is killed. After the deed was done, Regius, either smart or arrogant (or both) decided to take Princess Ostia as his prize. Salus spent several hours discussing the demand with his sons, and ultimately decided to go against their advice and give Regius the hand of Ostia in marriage, and you know how that went.

Next morning, your officers convene with you, with Prince Alac sitting near you. Lots of ideas are exchanged; your officers want to besiege the capital now that the road is open to it, but Prince Alac wants to get rid of Felonsine invaders first, as he isn't that keen to become a King only to get his country chomped to bits by Felonsines.

You finally decide that the priority goes to...

A) Forced eviction of Queen Karkhuta and her army outta Lametanian soil.
B) Swift conquest of Lametanian Capital to remove Salus from the equation.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 05:30:56 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: August 06, 2017, 06:15:10 am »

B
Haspen, I've noticed that our rulers following Luathbas have been lasting a lot longer than they used to. Is this deliberate?
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: August 06, 2017, 06:35:41 am »

Nah? Must be good rolls oir something.

But sure I will toss more diseases and assassinations at Yoe dynasty in the future, don't worry :)
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 1087