Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 890 891 [892] 893 894 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 776019 times)

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Yoe IV of Methiant!
« Reply #13365 on: July 30, 2018, 11:49:31 pm »

B no

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13366 on: July 30, 2018, 11:50:22 pm »

Can I just comment about how screwed in about 107 years how should we even combat this CLOWN STORM nearly hundreds of forgotten CLOWNS are coming directly on our capital. from every scenario I have thought of in the best case we still become significantly reduced in population and manpower for our army.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 12:31:19 am by Basil ii »

Qassius

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably a Russian Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #13367 on: July 31, 2018, 12:48:21 am »

B

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13368 on: July 31, 2018, 12:52:53 am »

Can I just comment about how screwed in about 107 years how should we even combat this CLOWN STORM nearly hundreds of forgotten CLOWNS are coming directly on our capital. from every scenario I have thought of in the best case we still become significantly reduced in population and manpower for our army.
Can we please stop reminding the GM about this sort of stuff? the less we talk about it, the more likely they are to forget about it and make any prophecies/special timed events Flop over and die without anything happening.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13369 on: July 31, 2018, 01:27:27 am »

Can we please stop reminding the GM about this sort of stuff? the less we talk about it, the more likely they are to forget about it and make any prophecies/special timed events Flop over and die without anything happening.
alright you have a point I will stop.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 01:29:03 am by Basil ii »

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #13370 on: July 31, 2018, 02:09:23 am »

Err, the clowns were the wife and the kid of the emperor

Doge will NOT survive 107 years,I double doubt it, even with a sorcerer blessing it won't happen maybe we can get into 80 years and start spinning the coin to die or not every year, we can make a fuckton of children

our heir not

it's even better when we make a fuckton because when our heir dies (or don't) we can make someone else the emperor after the mess ends

of course, let's hope our son don't become another hedonist, or else... fun

but we still got plenty of time to prepare for the dispair season.
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13371 on: July 31, 2018, 02:42:28 am »

Doge will NOT survive 107 years,I double doubt it, even with a sorcerer blessing it won't happen maybe we can get into 80 years and start spinning the coin to die or not every year, we can make a fuckton of children

ok lets do the math doge has health trait which gives him 2+ and if his luck activates we get a 0.1+ so in the worst case scenario we roll a 1 so 2+0.1+1=3.1 on a average roll this becomes 3.5+2+0.1=6.6 if not 100 years he is going to live a long life maybe even longer than cyl. [this however does not count the possible health artifacts that he may obtain from the dwarfs]

Wait a minute I just realized something guys. Doge has a very very very very weak claim on the throne of eldrican.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 09:00:03 am by Basil ii »

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13372 on: July 31, 2018, 06:34:07 am »

ok lets do the math doge has health trait which gives him 2+ and if his luck activates we get a 1+ so in the worst case scenario we roll a 1 so 2+1+1=4 on a average roll this becomes 5+2+1=8 if not 100 years he is going to live a long life maybe even longer than cyl. [this however does not count the possible health artifacts that he may obtain from the dwarfs]

Wait a minute I just realized something guys. Doge has a very very very very weak claim on the throne of eldrican.

A weak claim plus a strong army is a strong claim.  But they will run for help, everyone always does when we attack them.

What we really need are fire blood materials, we do not produce any natively.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13373 on: July 31, 2018, 08:24:37 am »

About our fire blood supply this is a quite a large problem but a solvable one. our biggest problem is namely eldrican running and screaming in search of help I think that most of the help is going to be coming from the south and probably a invasion by rucus so what we really need is loads of fortress down in the south keeping them distracted.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13374 on: July 31, 2018, 08:53:41 am »

The average of 1d6 isn't 5, it's 3.5. Also the average of luck is +0.1, not +1. Not really here nor there, but I couldn't let it past.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13375 on: July 31, 2018, 08:57:16 am »

The average of 1d6 isn't 5, it's 3.5. Also the average of luck is +0.1, not +1. Not really here nor there, but I couldn't let it past.
ah I see I will update it [edit I did it can you point out any more flaws that I might have missed]
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 09:02:18 am by Basil ii »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #13376 on: July 31, 2018, 02:09:09 pm »

aaaaa
bbbbbbbbbbbbb

You restrain yourself and your loins this time.

1193 AD, Summer

Iron!

Huge deposits of iron have been struck in the settlements at the footsteps of the Northern Mountains. The ore is both abundant and of good quality. Unlike gold or other precious metals, iron has its own uses.

The leaders of the settlements up north are asking for sponsorship to exploit these ore-rich mountains.

A) Put in money, take out metal. Such a good deal!
B) Nah, not now.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13377 on: July 31, 2018, 02:17:45 pm »

A yes!.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13378 on: July 31, 2018, 02:19:44 pm »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #13379 on: July 31, 2018, 02:23:38 pm »

Why not? A
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.
Pages: 1 ... 890 891 [892] 893 894 ... 1087