Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 886 887 [888] 889 890 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 775789 times)

Hotfire90

Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Yoe IV of Methiant!
« Reply #13305 on: July 30, 2018, 09:39:13 am »

Only Rucus is allied to Eldrican, and Rucus isn't part of either the empire or the republic.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13306 on: July 30, 2018, 09:43:10 am »

If that is the case then we only have to worry about is our west and south flank still hard but not impossible.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13307 on: July 30, 2018, 09:48:12 am »

Why would we want to attack the Eldricans? They haven't done anything to us afaik. They cheated us pretty hard a while ago, but it's been long enough that I gota think that's water under the bridge by now, and we accepted a lump some to forgive them for it.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13308 on: July 30, 2018, 09:51:40 am »

True but just in case we should be prepared. I think we should also try and diplomatically take them over. [though the magical doom storm is coming in about one hundred years so we may not have the time for that]
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 10:03:38 am by Basil ii »

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13309 on: July 30, 2018, 10:11:21 am »

True but just in case we should be prepared. I think we should also try and diplomatically take them over.

I don't think Eldrican is going to be an issue anytime soon. They got slammed by the same plague as we did, and lost their king. They are currently being ruled by a council serving an underage King...

But that does give me an idea for a diplomatic takeover:

We should offer that young King our sister Cylia as a wife. Cylia has a large amount of Eldrican blood (Both her mother Ruberta, and distant parental ancestor Empress Esta were Eldrican nobles), is old and wise enough to rule until her husband comes of age, and such a union would secure peace between the two nations.

If we do that, both of our sisters will be wedded to eventual Kings. If that happens, I'd feel comfortable having Yoe IV refuse the shackles of marriage, have no legitimate children, and eventually absorbing Eldrican or Helliste by naming a Nephew who is already first in line to inherit a foreign throne as his own heir.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13310 on: July 30, 2018, 10:21:58 am »

Nice plan but was not cylia promised to a foreign prince?. [ is she still alive I think so but I am not sure.]

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13311 on: July 30, 2018, 10:30:56 am »

No. That was his little sister Siri. She is promised to the Crown Prince of Helliste. Which means that even if we cannot pull off the plan to absorb Eldrican, we could still try the same thing with Helliste.

Since Siri is only a few years younger than Doge, who just came of age himself, that wedding should only be a few years away now.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13312 on: July 30, 2018, 10:45:17 am »

If we follow your plan then it would be very convenient to have a replica of our magic staff that we lost.[you know the one that granted stable succession if we don’t have it things will be very !!FUN!!]
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 10:55:58 am by Basil ii »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #13313 on: July 30, 2018, 11:01:31 am »

First post updated, someone meticulous like omada or helmacon should look at Yoe IV's entry pls ;v
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13314 on: July 30, 2018, 11:14:09 am »

In Yoe IV's entry you have Charismatic instead of Martial and Hedonist isn't listed as one of his traits.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #13315 on: July 30, 2018, 11:18:48 am »

In Yoe IV's entry you have Charismatic instead of Martial and Hedonist isn't listed as one of his traits.

You get a cookie and a headpat v;
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13316 on: July 30, 2018, 11:19:56 am »

it is not showing up for me how strange is there somebody else who experiences this problem?.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 11:42:07 am by Basil ii »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13317 on: July 30, 2018, 11:43:09 am »

Yeah, I'm also starting to think a more diplomatic approach to taking over Eldrican may be a good idea.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13318 on: July 30, 2018, 11:48:55 am »

Yeah, I'm also starting to think a more diplomatic approach to taking over Eldrican may be a good idea.
let others wage war thou happy methiant marry. the womb is mightier than the sword!.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13319 on: July 30, 2018, 12:00:43 pm »

So I remembered the prophecy of the old man who predicted the mega-beast attack and Doge's gender, and dug this up. And I have to say... Holy shit.

"He will be a boy, Lady Empress. He will become a skilled warrior and renowned general, and he will leave behind many children, and he will have a long life." He speaks with confidence and conviction.

He more or less correctly predicted that we will be Martial, Healthy, and a Hedonist.

Guys, I don't think this character can die young. We should totally take every risk with his life.
Pages: 1 ... 886 887 [888] 889 890 ... 1087