Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 777543 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Yoe of Methiant!
« Reply #1305 on: July 27, 2017, 01:20:19 am »

E.  Demand our land back.

Or just D and take it back ourselves.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 06:58:52 am by Kashyyk »

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: July 27, 2017, 06:56:24 am »

D/E - We want our land back if he's going to break his oath, or else we will take the balance owed by force.  This is an insult to our name and our sovereignty and must be treated as such.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: July 27, 2017, 07:11:30 am »

D

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: July 27, 2017, 07:20:04 am »

D I guess... Good point. We did give away a massive chunk of land for this. Basically crippling ourselves.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: July 27, 2017, 07:21:49 am »

I don't think we have the assets on hand to think about war. Fairly sure somebody is stealing from us as well, which puts us even deeper into the hole. We should kill him later, point being.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: July 27, 2017, 07:32:57 am »

They just threw their army away trying to kill this monster,  and pillaging random towns and villages will be a very effective way to make money back and make our point.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: July 27, 2017, 07:38:01 am »

Also a good point! Fuck him then, D. I'm a sucker for risky propositions.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: July 27, 2017, 07:40:44 am »

Well that was a quick turn around of votes. One moment everyone is c, now D is winning.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: July 27, 2017, 07:43:28 am »

Well that was a quick turn around of votes. One moment everyone is c, now D is winning.

It makes a certain mathematical sense - we've still got Blackhearts as far as I'm aware and Salus seemingly doesn't, which doesn't bode well for his keeps. He's also likely got a morale problem from being bumravaged by the Pillar for like a year or two, which ought to help an invasion.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: July 27, 2017, 07:45:00 am »

I wonder if the archer will be defending his realm... But at least we'll get a +2 against his assassination attempts.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: July 27, 2017, 07:56:07 am »

The choice also gets bonus points because it's a return to what SPAMKINGDOM was all about way back when, which is beating Lametania into the ground.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: July 27, 2017, 10:45:10 am »

Look, felonsien just discovered the plot, they might revenge, and might use that.

Cydywyl is no ally, don't turn our back on them.

We don't have Blackheart, felonsien took them back.

The only that might help us, is ceodwell, but last time we got news from their military they were having hard time with gutba and felonsien.

He don't have money? fine. Give us that artifact he offered first or the other. (He has murdertime and something else)

C or A

If there was another option for what i said i would vote it.

If we ever go to war we should steal the artifacts. the two family ones and of the hero.
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: July 27, 2017, 10:47:30 am »

Well people seem to think we can do it even with our money problems which gives me hope! Let's see if we still got our Lametania butt kicking abilities! D for real this time. Hopefully all that monk sponsoring will have done something.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: July 27, 2017, 10:47:48 am »

If Felonsein attacks us, Maybe Queen dogface will help us. She's gota like us by now right, and this could be her chance to take over Felonsein as well.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: July 27, 2017, 10:49:01 am »

"King Salus IV promises to pay you a mountain of wealth in return for the Southern Territories. Additionaly, he offers the hand of his eldest daughter to you in marriage, as well as to provide troops for Methiant in case of war, but only once."

"You agree to give away Southern Territories to Lametania in exchange for troops, money, and you set the girl up with your son (whenever you get one), as you're already married and the girl in question is barely thirteen."

Oh damn, I'd forgotten this.

Swapping my vote to D.

Pillage his land, his reputation, his treasury, and -time permitting- his daughter.

D
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 1087