Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 719 720 [721] 722 723 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 776240 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Yoe III of Methiant!
« Reply #10800 on: May 05, 2018, 12:05:46 pm »

EB - Orcworld will fear us!

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10801 on: May 05, 2018, 12:06:31 pm »

EB
We have an army, and an entire world full of aggressive things. Perfect match.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10802 on: May 05, 2018, 12:14:57 pm »

We have an army, and an entire world full of aggressive things. Perfect match.

Mind you, we also have very low Imperial Authority, unimpressive Happiness and a fresh crop of neighbors that absolutely do not like us, but at least this way we'll get to cull our shitty, shitty army a little bit and maybe give settlement efforts a kick in the pants.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #10803 on: May 05, 2018, 12:30:14 pm »

EA

Screw it, let's use our Authority on something people will like~!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10804 on: May 05, 2018, 12:31:06 pm »

EB.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10805 on: May 05, 2018, 12:33:44 pm »

F
B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10806 on: May 05, 2018, 12:36:33 pm »

E, A. It can't get worse with the imperial authority can it?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #10807 on: May 05, 2018, 12:42:49 pm »

You decide against Edicts, but send a word to your generals - a crusade against Orcs needs to be launched!

1171 AD, Spring

Already hundreds of soldiers and dozens of wagons of equipment is being prepared to move into Orcworld.

4to6

Silverwork trade brought bigger profits compared to the last time!

1171 AD, Mid-Spring

Peace came to Damdamia!

The nobles and governors and royals and republicans have decided to split the country. The margraves and statesmen who decided to become their own rulers will retain their titles; the Holy Damdamian Empire has been divided in three. Its core lands now lie in the west, where most of monarchist sentiment remains. Ten states belong to the federation under the Emperor, amongst them are Margraviate of Tiallia, State of Tocana, and eight Duchies, located chiefly in the south.

Damdamian Republic has been reborn, the numerous city-states and republican nations forming a new Senate in the middle lands. They've already elected their first Consul, and signed a treaty of non-aggression with Kingdom of Ysirene.

Damedia, a new state, has been created in the lands surrounding the city of Amad, where the main temple of Damed resides. The theocracy is independent, although with only token military force.

Far to the south, there are two small kingdoms, Cadia and Spania, which are oriented toward trade. While small, they govern over most of trade ports of the former Republic (and Empire), and thus will surely play a major role in politics.

All of the states agree to keep the peace as brothers in faith, although how long this peace will last, nobody knows. For now, everyone in former Damdamia has something to do, something to call 'home' and something to look for in the future.

1171 AD, Summer

The crusade against Orcs has begun; four divisions of three thousand men and horses are moving in fan-like dispersion to the south and west of the Orcworld Fortress. Several smaller groups of orcs have been found and eradicated, along with two larger camps.

4to6

Goldenwork sold on Rucusian markets have brought profits comparable with those from silverwork! The Treasurer and other officials are glad to see the bullion and the coins circulate in healthy ways.

1171 AD, Midsummer

During a violent summer storm, you pass the times of darkness in the library, reading books about fanciful creatures and tales of old. Your pleasant time is rudely interrupted by a guard, who announces that you have guests, who came up to the palace's gates on foot.

"Who wishes for an audience in such unpleasant weather?" You ask, and the guard bows in respect.

"Sire, Alissa of Cydwyl and your grand-nephews, Llewyn, Tollin and Aron are begging for a meeting with you."

You hastily make your way downstairs and meet with them in dimly lit chamber. Your wife Bjeda and your son, Bjern, also arrive a short while later, surely disturbed by Alissa's arrival. The family gathers around the table. Few trusted servants bring water, some springwine for Alissa, and plates of meats and bread for the weary travelers to snack upon - except for little Aron who seems to have a voracious appetite, the rest of your relatives from the north seem not to be hungry.

"Thank you for receiving us, Emperor." Alissa smiles, although the smile is forced; as if she was fearful of something. "It's about King Estjald. Recently I begun to ask him about Llewyn's ascension, for Estjald has no bride and has sired no heirs of his own, but each time I'm being rejected with an excuse. He has written no will nor decree who will succeed him. And recently, I've been receiving news that apparently Estjald has been meeting a lot with his Spymaster and other shady figures."

"Grand-uncle!" Llewyn stands up. "My mother tries to say, that there might be a conspiracy to see me and by brothers killed to strengthen uncle Estjald's rule. Who knows, maybe he has always been jealous of my late father's throne, and wishes to keep it forever!"

"Emperor Yoe, I beg you." Alissa claps her hands together. "Truly, the dreaded shadow of tyranny looms over Cydwyl. Please, ensure Llewyn's ascension to the throne, or at least convince Estjald to guarantee it in writing!"

A) "You're clearly over-reacting. Nobles of Cydwyl made Estjald king out of their own will, and I'm sure the crown will peacefully pass into your son's hands one day or another."
B) "I will shelter you for now, and meanwhile I will send a letter to Estjald, inquiring about this situation, the future of Cydwyl, and his current plans for continuation of the dynasty."
C) "I will shelter you for now, and meanwhile I shall send my agents to ascertain Estjald's plans. If he has spies and agents in his employ, it's only natural for us to counter them with agents and spies in my employ."
D) "My own family was chased out of their rightful home by a man who has given in to the shadows? This shall not stand! I will show Estjald the error of his ways - by sword and lance!"
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 12:46:03 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10808 on: May 05, 2018, 12:45:26 pm »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10809 on: May 05, 2018, 12:53:11 pm »

B
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Hotfire90

« Reply #10810 on: May 05, 2018, 12:53:25 pm »

B

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10811 on: May 05, 2018, 12:54:43 pm »

B, never a bad time to write to our lovely nephew.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #10812 on: May 05, 2018, 01:06:31 pm »

C we have a bonus, we use it
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #10813 on: May 05, 2018, 01:32:54 pm »

B
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10814 on: May 05, 2018, 01:37:16 pm »

B *COUGH* Why hello there. You wouldn't be wanting to cheat our flesh and blood out of their inheritance right? Surely you've seen what happens to people who start messing with Methiantese/Luathbasian honor and blood right? I mean you couldn't have missed us starting wars over the last 100 years purely to defend our honor right?

Just look at our father Cyl. Truly a man to follow the example of in dangerous times... if you catch our meaning Estjald.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 01:39:10 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 ... 719 720 [721] 722 723 ... 1087