Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 672 673 [674] 675 676 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 777724 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Yoe III of Methiant!
« Reply #10095 on: April 16, 2018, 04:11:56 pm »

Either way, their great conquering king got his shit massively pushed in on the very first year of his rule. Considering the Parsian culture, I wager he's not got long on the throne no matter which way this goes.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10096 on: April 16, 2018, 04:13:33 pm »

That being said, we could just wreck Parsia's shit in and give some of it to gupta.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10097 on: April 16, 2018, 04:16:48 pm »

Yeah. I think it would be a wise idea to subsume Parsia into the Empire while we can. I also like the idea of splitting Parsia into two vassals. We can use Leath's kids as figure heads there. Also Gubta seems to be having a hard time so I doubt they'll try to push for Parsian land. Plus I mean even if they do I don't think they have the power right now to actually do much. It would be a bunch of empty threats. At least that is the way it's lookin' with Manipur kickin' their teeth in.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 04:18:46 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10098 on: April 16, 2018, 04:34:23 pm »

B I dearly hope he didn’t give the Gold mine to the dwarves in order to get dwarven steel...

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10099 on: April 16, 2018, 04:37:27 pm »

B I dearly hope he didn’t give the Gold mine to the dwarves in order to get dwarven steel...

It would probally have taken him some time to put the steel to proper use, and I doubt he would have seen any of it before the dwarves took control of the mines. Our troops did not report having to kick some dwarves around to take the mines, so we should be in the clear.

Worst case, he promised the dwarves some gold that they will make us pay back.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10100 on: April 16, 2018, 04:37:39 pm »

B

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10101 on: April 16, 2018, 05:35:42 pm »

b
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #10102 on: April 16, 2018, 05:52:18 pm »

B Not only the gold mines

remember they have ketton clothes

looks like they weren't buying more clothes from eldrican because they managed to plant it
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10103 on: April 16, 2018, 06:28:49 pm »

From the Lore Thread:

While Parsia is on our minds, what has become of Leath's widow, and his offspring by her?

Considering that they are heathens, by heathen, and of royal family, and 3 out of 4 are women, pretty sure that Manipur got or has planned to off them or sell them into slavery.

This is a subplot I/we should address soon, ye ;vc

I think it is a bit late to change my vote to A, but unless Manipur both offers to furnish our missing relatives and step down from the throne, I think we should turn down his deal, channel our inner Cyl, and destroy this muthafucker.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10104 on: April 16, 2018, 07:05:12 pm »

A

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10105 on: April 16, 2018, 07:05:49 pm »

A

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10106 on: April 16, 2018, 07:11:13 pm »

Eh. Lets give it a shot. Changing my vote and joining the A train!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10107 on: April 16, 2018, 07:18:46 pm »

A, let's kill some parsians!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10108 on: April 16, 2018, 07:24:20 pm »

A You know what yeah. He was probably going to offer something that we'll refuse or attempt to assassinate us anyway.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #10109 on: April 17, 2018, 12:28:49 pm »

You decide to meet with the Parsian envoy.

1166 AD, Same night...

The voracious centipede that your wife mutated into has been devouring your soldiers amidst screams of horror and the flashing purple lights of the opened RIFT in the skies. Your children, all turned into murderous meaty, bone-less abominations are sloshing across the buildings in the capital, collapsing them with their bloated weight.

Then your wife screeches and charges at you, crushing numerous soldiers that were standing between you and her. Her mandibles move down toward you to take your head off in one clean bite.

You wake up and sit on the bed. You're still in your palace, in your bedroom, in your bed. Your dearest wife is snoozing at your side.

This was just a nightmare. Surely eating all those roasted mushrooms and pork stew late in the evening was a bad idea. However, the details already murky and the abominations in your dream no longer having shape, there's a date etched in your mind as if burned with a branding iron. You saw the date on the Imperial tome that you were reading at the very start of your dream. No, not a complete date; it was just a year. Yes...

Which year was it again...?

A) 1234 AD
B) 1337 AD
C) 1269 AD
D) 1300 AD
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 12:30:23 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 672 673 [674] 675 676 ... 1087