Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: Gods of Creation 2 IC  (Read 12358 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation 2 IC
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2017, 03:57:48 pm »

The first petitioner final arrived, quite late indeed. It is the god Bluexdog Erin, who rules over the spheres of Love and Madness. Erin appears as a silver haired (human, I'm assuming) woman with bright crimson eyes. She seems kind and motherly. It appears that Erin wishes to join your pantheon. She comes before you and says If you would allow me into the pantheon I would shake things up greatly bringing madness into the world, Wouldn't you like to have fun? In addition, Erin offers a magical plague to any who agree to allow her to join your pantheon. This plague causes those it infects to fall into a passionate state and become love crazed.
"How long would the plague last without godly intervention? Does the plague need to be used immediately or can it be stored for later usage?"
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 04:11:03 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2017, 04:05:09 pm »

The first petitioner final arrived, quite late indeed. It is the god Bluexdog Erin, who rules over the spheres of Love and Madness. Erin appears as a silver haired (human, I'm assuming) woman with bright crimson eyes. She seems kind and motherly. It appears that Erin wishes to join your pantheon. She comes before you and says If you would allow me into the pantheon I would shake things up greatly bringing madness into the world, Wouldn't you like to have fun? In addition, Erin offers a magical plague to any who agree to allow her to join your pantheon. This plague causes those it infects to fall into a passionate state and become love crazed.
"How long would the plague last without godly intervention? Does the plague need to be used immediately or can it be stored for later usage?"

((I'm gonna jump in here and say 3 turns, and it can be stored)).

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2017, 04:07:12 pm »

((Does she function like Jyll, needing only one assent, or does this work on majority consensus?))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2017, 04:35:34 pm »

((Does she function like Jyll, needing only one assent, or does this work on majority consensus?))
((It SOUNDS like she only needs one.))
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2017, 04:41:29 pm »

"Waukahan and Lizard Wizard, I would be willing to pay 3 of the requires 6 IP if the Lizard Wizard teaches our two races equally."
Micro Update:

Refuse
"Begone migrant beggar scum"

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2017, 04:47:04 pm »

"Aww come on wouldn't you like a little madness to balance out the order she laughs
No sig yet

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2017, 05:16:15 pm »

Additional Micro-update

The lizard wizard interupts the argueng gods, I would be willing teach both races equally. If this so pleases the gods. If not, logic and reason will win the day. The god who makes the best arguement as to why their race should be taught magic, will receive my services.

The cursed prince speaks thus: Please Stolen, tell me more of this boon?

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2017, 05:24:03 pm »

I can agree to that.

Other than the wizard, Waukahan still does nothing.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2017, 05:43:08 pm »

Stolen, appearing before the human(?) prince as a young woman in a grey dress, gestures and four clay statues appear; one of the prince, one of an old man, one of a young woman and one of a terrible beast.  As she explains she draws a shadowy copy of the prince statue out of the first statue, then passes it back into the prince and then into and out of each of the other forms before returning to the prince again.

"Prince, this would work as follows; I would transmute you into one of my children, capable of taking on any dead or empty body.  Then I would kill your body and enchant it never to rot or decay - nor would it be likely to transform into this statue, so you would be able to wear it as you do now.  Even if it did, you would be able to flee it and assume another.  Indeed, you would always have this freedom, to assume a soul-less body and engage in dangerous or secret behaviour without risk to your true-born form."
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2017, 11:03:51 pm »

An overpowering putrid odor wafts through the cosmos, it smells like an ungodly combination of burning tires, rotting oranges, and a moldy, rusted tin can half-filled with expired oil. A voice like the grunted chorus of a choir of phlegmatic minstrels speaks, as if it were addressing long lost relatives at a family gathering, emitting a stench acrid enough to dissolve paint. Though all listening are repulsed, they cannot help but feel a certain kinship with the speaker.

"Hello brothers and sisters, I haven't seen you in eons! It's so, so good to see the whole family altogether again! Although, I don't recognize a few of you, and some of you are much bigger than I remember... I'd love to meet and catchup, for old times sake! Say, me and a few of my kiddos have been looking for a place to crash, and this dimension seems awfully nice and cozy...

Would you guys mind doing Uncle Zordes a favor and letting all of us stay for a millenia or two? I won't bother you or any of your lovely little children or neat little projects, and I promise I'll make sure my kiddos keep their hands to themselves and don't put their little fingers were they don't belong. Whaddya say?"

Spoiler:  Gurblers (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 11:05:23 pm by Ardent Debater »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2017, 12:29:58 am »

"Welcome to the club, was hoping somebody without a stick up their ass would come along."

Accept offer.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2017, 01:00:37 am »

An overpowering putrid odor wafts through the cosmos, it smells like an ungodly combination of burning tires, rotting oranges, and a moldy, rusted tin can half-filled with expired oil. A voice like the grunted chorus of a choir of phlegmatic minstrels speaks, as if it were addressing long lost relatives at a family gathering, emitting a stench acrid enough to dissolve paint. Though all listening are repulsed, they cannot help but feel a certain kinship with the speaker.

"Hello brothers and sisters, I haven't seen you in eons! It's so, so good to see the whole family altogether again! Although, I don't recognize a few of you, and some of you are much bigger than I remember... I'd love to meet and catchup, for old times sake! Say, me and a few of my kiddos have been looking for a place to crash, and this dimension seems awfully nice and cozy...

Would you guys mind doing Uncle Zordes a favor and letting all of us stay for a millenia or two? I won't bother you or any of your lovely little children or neat little projects, and I promise I'll make sure my kiddos keep their hands to themselves and don't put their little fingers were they don't belong. Whaddya say?"

"Do you offer anything?"

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2017, 01:03:03 am »

"Do you offer anything?"

"Hmm... Is friendship a valid offer? If not, I've got some killer mud-pies."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2017, 01:14:12 am »

((Repost))

Starting IP: 29

Refuse Erin
Refuse Zordes

Guldenix and Om accept the spider demi-gods request. Lovely, each of you have just received one plant and animal token. Useable to create a mundane plant/animal of your own design, without expending IP. My spider children will be along shortly.
Plant Token: Tough, thorny bramble plants that like growing into wall-shapes. These Hedge-Brambles bear small pink fruit that are extremely nutritious to Tortons, but deadly poisonous to any other race. Create them primarily on Iphos
Animal Token: The Mrikee are large, colour-changing, ambush lizard predators, that like to curl up with the appearance of an inconspicuous rock or other bit of scenery, and wait outside settlements, along roads or in tunnels for lone travelers, who they will then kill and eat. Create them everywhere

Pay 3IP for the Lizard Wizard, with Waukahan paying the other 3.
The Tortons and Wizard SsssSSSsssSSSSsSSsssss are placed on Iphos.
Command the Tortons to begin domesticating the Landslimes for use as living siege weapons

Uplift the Hydraslimes [-7 IP]

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2017, 01:18:56 am »

Refuse Erin
Refuse Zordes

"I can't say I blame you, not everyone can appreciate the inner, sublime beauty of the humble mud-pie... If I made you a really big and really tasty mud-pie, would you rethink your decision?"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11