Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 38

Author Topic: Fallacy's Looter's Delight 2! (7/7). Turn 56: Too Splendid  (Read 72374 times)

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight 2! (6/6). Turn 37: Within An Inch of Death
« Reply #375 on: October 03, 2017, 07:05:16 pm »

"One.. last... hurrah..."

Bring down my hatchet on to my wand.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 03, 2017, 07:19:01 pm »

"DIE, DIE, DIE!"

Sunder Frank's crossbow with my scythe.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 03, 2017, 09:29:16 pm »

"I was..err.Giving MYSELF a Challenge!I don' NEED no musical Blades to kill! That's DEFINITELY it!"

Just STOMP his head in already!! He'll die, and I may Finally-BLEEPING-Know what these Fox Boots can Do! Then Take the loot for MYSELF, not no GRAPE GOLEM or anyone, and assess the Ranks or Levels or WHATEVER THEYR CALLED of this loot! I swear, how hard can it be to leave a TINY note next to EVERY description of EVERY piece of Loot! That'd be FAR more convenient that a buncha' BACKTRACKING thru' dis' THREAD!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 03, 2017, 11:15:57 pm »

((Our inventory should be sorted by tiers. Different rows for non-loot, tier 1, tier 2, etc.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 04, 2017, 12:11:10 am »

((Our inventory should be sorted by tiers. Different rows for non-loot, tier 1, tier 2, etc.))
Ooh, good idea.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 04, 2017, 08:30:29 am »

Ooh, good idea.
((That makes sense. I'll sort everything out that way next turn, though it may delay the turn a bit.))
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 04, 2017, 01:52:05 pm »

Keep trying to kill the Manticore with my katana while it's busy with the friendly loot.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 04, 2017, 06:47:18 pm »

Turn 38: Finishing Blow and a Chicken Dinner

INIT:
OceanSoul/THE AMAZING BLUE(39)
NAV/Dave Blade(44)
Person/Raphael(82)
Yottawhat/William A. Drango(16-25=-9)
ATHATH/Grimmy(92-20=72)
Coolrune206/Frank(4)
Manticore(64)
Dancing Grape Golem(96)

The Dancing Grape Golem took center stage!
Quote from: Dancing Grape Golem
I will claim the loot! For master!

Katana!(3, 4, 5 = 5) vs. No!(0)

The Golem rushed William and brought down the katana.

Katana!(1, 6 = 6) vs. Resist!(5, 6, 3 = 3-1=2)

Killing Blow!(5)

Finally, finally the Dancing Grape Golem removed William's head. And then promptly looted the body and delivered it all to Dave Blade. The limited hammer space given to everyone by Null was beginning to get stressed in Dave Blade's case...

((The only person with a good enough INIT to intervene was Dave Blade's ally. Grimmy might have been able to pull off interference with a good roll, but he's berserk and focused on Frank.))

Raphael knew Dave Blade didn't need any help.

Keep trying to kill the Manticore with my katana while it's busy with the friendly loot.

Willpower!(5)

The Manticore shook off the drug effects, leaving itself more open to the friendly cloak. On the other hand, it could actually try to avoid Raphael's attack.

Katana!(2) vs. Dodge!(6)

The Manticore backed out of the way of the katana strike, only to realize that the maneuver shifted the cloak into a more favorable position.

The raging Grimmy had a speed advantage and took it.
"DIE, DIE, DIE!"

Sunder Frank's crossbow with my scythe.

Scythe!(5, 3 = 5) vs. Dodge!(4)

Frank reacted too late to avoid having his crossbow struck by Grimmy.

Scythe!(2) vs. Crossbow Resist!(5)

The blade hit it at an angle, though, and glanced off. Grimmy was getting frustrated.

Berserk Chain!(1)

Grimmy's injuries were taking their toll. While he didn't feel them, his body was still restricted by them. Still, if he had pushed a little harder...

The Manticore did not like what was happening.
Quote from: Manticore
Get it off!

Willpower!(4-1=3) vs. Mandatory Friendship!(4-1=3)

No mental changes went either way...

Shake it Off!(4) vs. Mandatory Friendship!(1-1=0)

But it had an opening! The cloak had overextended itself, and was cast aside completely.

Dave Blade had fusion on his mind!
Pry the wand and the hatchet from William's dying hands. Anyone who tries to interfere gets Fired (by my fire breath).

Then run away as fast as I possibly can (which is very fast) towards the pit.

The Golem should also try to get William's loot (in case it acts first) and hit anyone who interferes with the katana.

THE AMAZING BLUE didn't really like this! The loot was HIS!
"I was..err.Giving MYSELF a Challenge!I don' NEED no musical Blades to kill! That's DEFINITELY it!"

Just STOMP his head in already!! He'll die, and I may Finally-BLEEPING-Know what these Fox Boots can Do! Then Take the loot for MYSELF, not no GRAPE GOLEM or anyone, and assess the Ranks or Levels or WHATEVER THEYR CALLED of this loot! I swear, how hard can it be to leave a TINY note next to EVERY description of EVERY piece of Loot! That'd be FAR more convenient that a buncha' BACKTRACKING thru' dis' THREAD!

Sprint!(5+2+2=9!!) vs. Sprint!(6)

The AMAZING BLUE ran at a dead-on sprint, at a speed that would have caught any slower man, but on the other hand, Dave Blade had magic on his side, moving at an impossibly fast speed to get to his destination. Dave Blade arrived first, and had time to make two sacrifices before Blue caught up...

Frank did not like how fast Grimmy moved.
((Why. Won't. He. Die. Damnit.))

Frank maintains distance and keeps firing bolts at his enemy. This time he aims for a vital spot; the head.

Frank tried to keep distance, but Grimmy followed!

Retreat!(5) vs. Follow!(4)

Frank retreated with fear, Grimmy charged after him with rage. Frank ultimately bought a little distance.

Bolt!(5) vs. Dodge!(6, 6 = 6)

Frank fired off an accurate headshot, but Grimmy, filled in rage, slapped it out of the air.

Willpower!(2, 2)

A blast of electricity shot out, doing its usual emotion manipulation, and paint splashed out, converting Grimmy ever more to a Chinese ink drawing.

Luck!(6)

Grimmy howled in pain and rage, and ascended to a new level of Berserk.

William A. Drango was missing his head.
~~~
Protocols triggered, but nobody was there. Capko Eagleson was snatched up from a waitlist that should not have provided a member.

He was awfully confused about the whole dimensional transit thing, and his surroundings. For some reason, he also had a paper sack from some restaurant he definitely did not remember purchasing. Opening it, he found various articles of fried chicken, styrofoam cups of gravy and mashed potatoes, plastic cutlery, and a paper plate.
~~~
Statuses:
Spoiler: Dave Blade (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: BLUE THE SUPER AWESOME (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Raphael (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Frank (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Grimmy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Manticore (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Capko Eagleson (click to show/hide)

If you notice any mistakes(especially with the tier numbers), please let me know. This also applies if you have any tips for improving my writing.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile

"Mm, lunch time!"
Eat my food. First eat my mashed potatoes using my utensils. If I'm still alive, then take out my chicken, put it on my plate, and take a single piece of chicken, dip it in gravy, and eat it. If I'm still alive, do the same for the other pieces of chicken. If I'm still alive, then drink the rest of my gravy.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 09:57:51 pm by GigaGiant »
Insert witty signature here

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((How exactly do you plan to do that? Like... how are you going to eat it?))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

((GODDAMNIT. GODDAAAAMNNITTTTTT. WHY. WON'T. HE. DIE.))

Rapid fire the crossbow. I don't care if it's physically impossible; neither is he.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4pMQv46vz4

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Enter Berserk Stage 3. Then chop off both of Frank's arms.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile

"What do you MEAN, Sacrifice?! What sort of Loot does HE have? And how can I get in on this?!"

STRIKE at Dave Blade with the chainsaw, and consider if speed is the only benefit of the boots!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile

((How exactly do you plan to do that? Like... how are you going to eat it?))
Edited my action for clarity.
Insert witty signature here

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

"Didn't I kill you already, in the pit? Heh, it'll be just as fun the second time."

I do not want to sacrifice any of my loot right now. I will spend those actions reloading my shotgun
and aiming at Blue.

When he comes within range, shoot both barrels and breathe my fire breath at him at the same time. (A penalty to accuracy for trying two different ranged attacks at the same time would be fair, but it should logically be possible to perform both these attacks at the same time). Then run away before he gets to melee range.

Dancing Grape Golem should be trying to catch up and help with katana.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 12:37:40 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 38