Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 38

Author Topic: Fallacy's Looter's Delight 2! (7/7). Turn 56: Too Splendid  (Read 72238 times)

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile

Name: Pondy
Description: (NOTHING TO SEE HERE)
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile

((I don't think it's even possible for me to get much more than a 3 or 4 right now and that frustrates me.))

Spoiler: GM Only (click to show/hide)
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Pray to God that it's not a damned 1 again, and that it actually works properly!
I can roll for this, seeing as you're not in combat and it might be funny.

((I don't think it's even possible for me to get much more than a 3 or 4 right now and that frustrates me.))
The dinosaur is proving much more useful than I expected.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile

Sure, roll for me praying. Just make sure that a 1 = the dryad.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile

Using my shield, excavate the ground underneath Dave blade then quickly throw it away.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile

I know I was knocked unconscious this turn, but could I at least have been able to roll to wake up when my action came around?

Wake up, attack guy with flaming shield if able.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I know I was knocked unconscious this turn, but could I at least have been able to roll to wake up when my action came around?

On the same turn you were knocked out? Maybe if you didn't have that head injury.

Just missing DrM now.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile

Stomp on Ckaeyod's head. Feel slightly bad about it.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn 12: Burning Pit of Fire, Also, A Russian

INIT:
Glass/Ash Hong(98)
DoctorMcTaalik/DrM(24)
OceanSoul/Blue(68)
Yottawhat/Curtis(32)
Mallos/Ckaeyod(96-20=76)
NAV/Dave Blade(46)

Ash Hong, the frustrated one, was first to act.

Damnit!

Fix it all! Fix all of it!
Pray to God that it's not a damned 1 again, and that it actually works properly!

Pray!(6)

As Ash Hong prayed, his prayer was answered. A purple laugh. A purple syringe, labeled "Use it or lose it."

Fix It All!(4)

For once, Ash Hong's medicine worked. A rip of clothing covered his foot, and another covered his arm.

By the time he realized he forgot his chest, he was too tired to work on it.

Ckaeyod was surprisingly the next to act.

Strength!(1)

Ckaeyod attempted to rise to his feet, but the dinosaur weighed him down. Shoot. It was a bit awkward, but he could still try at cutting it off...

Cut it out!(6-1-1=4)

Several strikes of the knife weren't enough to get the tangles completely out, but they ensured that next time would go much better. On the other hand, Ckaeyod was still lying down.

Blue was next to stir.

Wakey Wakey!(1-2=-1)

Only Null's mercy prevented Blue from sinking even deeper into unconsciousness. Mercy wouldn't last forever, however...

Dave Blade was next to act.

Burn!(6)

Dave Blade puffed out his mouth, then let out a massive gout of flame. There would be no dodging it, though it might be possible to mitigate it if one happened to have a shield.

Burning Man!(2-1-1=0)

Dave Blade Crit!(3)

Blue didn't take the flames well. Blue knew he wouldn't last much longer, given he was currently on fire and basically baking alive.

Burned Awake?!(3-1=2)

The flames could have broken Blue out of unconsciousness, willpower or no, but there was only so much Blue could take.

Block That!(3)

Maybe Curtis' blocking would have sufficed to partially protect against a lesser gout of flame.

Burning Man Take Two!(2)

Curtis promptly caught aflame. If he didn't put it out soon, he would... not die, but be in for a world of hurt.

Affinity!(6)

Dave Blade stepped back and used his second ability... suddenly vigor and speed came into his muscles, and he started running away.

Stop! Stop!(4)

Thankfully Dave Blade was able to keep his second ability in order, simply taking advantage of it in order to get to cover.

Dave Blade noticed he was coughing up smoke from a bit too much flame. Bah.

Curtis was next to act.

Using my shield, excavate the ground underneath Dave blade then quickly throw it away.

Sadly, the excavating of ground would have to wait, given Dave Blade vanished in a burst of speed. The throwing away the shield was more doable.

Throw!(1)

Curtis realized throwing the shield straight up was a bad idea when it came down on his head.

Dodge!(2)

And hurt.

Resist Damage!(2)

And hurt a lot.

Box Resistance!(6)

At least his box of knives wasn't on fire.

Finally, DrM took offensive action against Ckaeyod.

Stomp on Ckaeyod's head. Feel slightly bad about it.

Secret Mario Art!(6) vs. Roll!(5-1(dinosaur)-1(headache)-1(prone)=2)
Stomp!(2) vs. Resist!(3)

The mario stomp DrM attempted to inflict was blocked by the dinosaur, which DrM felt slightly bad about.
~~~
Finally, Blue baked away, dead. The flames consumed his corpse until there was nothing left.

Well, the knives survived. The strong metal survived the fire.

((I realized that there was basically no chance of you doing anything next turn, even if you were still alive, so I took the liberty of having the fire finish you off. I mean, you would have had to wake up through the willpower penalties and the new one from the fire, then you would have to roll to actually do anything through the pain... and there would be basically nothing you could do to survive... stopping, dropping and rolling? Maybe, but odds are Dave would flame you again, or Curtis would finish you off... basically, I'm fairly sure you're dead and I wanted to speed the game along.))

The magical floating scroll continued orbiting the center circle, within a dash of DrM and Dave Blade.
~~~
A hole opened in the world, and Pondy stepped out of it, entering the deathmatch.

A Russian looking guy wearing sunglasses promptly fell out of the sky next to him, miraculously unhurt.
~~~
Statuses:

Spoiler: Ash Hong (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: DrM (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Blue's Corpse (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Curtis (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ckaeyod (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dave Blade (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Pondy (click to show/hide)

If you notice any mistakes, please let me know. This also applies if you have any tips for improving my writing.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile

Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile

Use it.

Also, stop being tired and fix my chest.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile

"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 38