Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: Gods of Creation 2 Interest Check  (Read 12982 times)

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation 2 Interest Check
« Reply #120 on: May 19, 2017, 06:25:57 pm »

no you've been fastu

I can type at almost 100 words a minute, and so putting out big blocks of text is nothing. Of course thinking about all the stuff that goes into it takes time too. I update about once every 1.5 to 2 days.

I don't mean to criticize your brilliant work, I'm just bringing this to your attention: I don't think you've finished the Fire Elemental's request in the IC update.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 19, 2017, 06:32:01 pm »

no you've been fastu

I can type at almost 100 words a minute, and so putting out big blocks of text is nothing. Of course thinking about all the stuff that goes into it takes time too. I update about once every 1.5 to 2 days.

I don't mean to criticize your brilliant work, I'm just bringing this to your attention: I don't think you've finished the Fire Elemental's request in the IC update.

LOL! Yeah, I should fix that...  :P

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 19, 2017, 07:04:00 pm »

I only spend 4 IP last turn (I believe), so I should maybe have 16 this turn?  Also, do the Cthons produce IP or are they either not considered to be revering me/not intelligent enough for that?
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 19, 2017, 08:00:48 pm »

I only spend 4 IP last turn (I believe), so I should maybe have 16 this turn?  Also, do the Cthons produce IP or are they either not considered to be revering me/not intelligent enough for that?

Getting income has more to do with souls than intelligence. They should give you influence.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 19, 2017, 08:04:31 pm »

On that particular note I think continent creation should be a little cheaper. Otherwise I'm going be wait a LONG time to get my planet ready :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 19, 2017, 08:33:44 pm »

On that particular note I think continent creation should be a little cheaper. Otherwise I'm going be wait a LONG time to get my planet ready :P

I mean, you can add onto existing continents pretty easily. If I remember correctly, 10 IP gets you one biologically significant area. So a 50 IP continent is large enough to have a desert, a jungle, a temperate zone, a taiga, and a tundra. But that was last game, now things are a little different because each island (we need a name for those b/c I keep wanting to call them spokes and hubs) is completely separate.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2017, 08:35:30 pm »

So how big is a 40 IP continent compared to a 10 IP island chain?

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 19, 2017, 08:47:59 pm »

There's nothing stopping you from having a planet with a small continent or two and building up on it as time goes on instead of waiting. Personally, it's what I would do if I were building a planet.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 19, 2017, 08:57:45 pm »

4 times bigger give or take.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 19, 2017, 11:25:51 pm »

"I like the cut of your jib, Veridicus. My Daktils are gonna be the baddest bastards around, with your firepower, bwahaha. Hrrmmm....how much is this deal gonna cost me?"
Just slightly more than everyone else is willing to spend.

"How delightfully vague. If you're not gonna be straight with me, then we ain't got no more business to discuss. Harrumph."

He doesn't know the answer to your question because it's a contest. The player with the best submission wins his favor. So if no one attempts it, it would cost you 1 IP. But if someone puts 30 IP into it, it would cost you 31. That's an oversimplification because it doesn't just depend on IP, but also your idea and description, but you get the gist.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 19, 2017, 11:27:19 pm »

Got it, thanks.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 19, 2017, 11:31:03 pm »

Would I be able to get a price check for how much an eternally burning kiln would be? Something like a mass crematory pit, where all my strongest Daktils' bodies get honourably burned.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 19, 2017, 11:35:32 pm »

10 IP, as it's a magical artifact that effects a small area/group.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 20, 2017, 03:04:07 am »

4 times bigger give or take.

so how large are the large island chains?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 20, 2017, 03:30:37 am »

I think I should have gotten an additional 1IP from hydraslime influence, so my current IP should be 31?

How much to make the collector spiders into a race? Or are they one already?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how suited to hermit isolation would the rose houses be? Because thorns

Do any of my races particularly need more food crops?

What are spirits like?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 03:52:41 am by Demonic Spoon »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13