Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 469060 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: The day of the Medic.
« Reply #3180 on: December 31, 2018, 03:19:44 pm »

Keep on running along towards the switching station.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3181 on: December 31, 2018, 06:28:34 pm »

I don't think you have any idea how fast I really am.

Spoiler: Finalized Sheet (click to show/hide)
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3182 on: January 01, 2019, 04:36:55 am »

Find and kill nazis
Spoiler: Carolina (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3183 on: January 01, 2019, 09:13:54 pm »

Sneak back and go into the cattle car behind us, kill any guards with my knife, and get the engine crew in. Then disconnect the engines via tools, and apply the brake. If I don't know how to safely disconnect the cars, get Tala's help.

"...I'll settle for the ones in the cattle cars.

Spoiler: Denver Gaunt (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Hotfire90

« Reply #3184 on: January 02, 2019, 10:16:56 am »

Follow Denver to the cattle car and assist him with killing nazis.
Spoiler: Gwen Howell (click to show/hide)

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile
« Reply #3185 on: January 03, 2019, 06:03:45 pm »

Fire the main cannon at any turrets that are still a threat.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3186 on: January 03, 2019, 11:00:02 pm »

Shake it off and try again. Board the train. But safely stow our bible.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3187 on: January 05, 2019, 12:14:44 pm »

”Let’s get those poor sods to safety, eh? You guys ready for a scrap with the remaining guards?”

Unless stopped by my allies for some reason, decouple the cattle cars, then use the brakes to bring them to a halt. Make sure to hold on tight when braking!

Spoiler: Radioman (click to show/hide)
Checking other posts....

Nah, everyone seems to be ignoring you so I guess this is fine.

[6]You yank the pin out and jump to the cattle cars as they start to slow down and drift away. You climb up to the roof and start spinning the wheel to engage the brake. Perhaps you spin it a bit fast. But the cars do all start to slow down. They slow down very quickly, in an ironic sort of way.

"Heyo, friends! Anyone mind giving me some first aid? My elbow seems to not be working quite right." Bob addresses Radioman, Denver, and Tala as he hops down.

Consider whether there are any methods of entry into the armored engine cars ahead. Those and their machinegun slits may be useful! Also hope to get some small medical attention.

Well I mean that one lady just smashed a window out for the express purpose of crawling through and getting to the next car so...yeah that would probably work.

I'm still here I promise

do more tankey things. Load shells and machinegun spray, rinse and repeat until no more turrets are active. Unless of course, the tank crew bailed out and jumped on the train. In which case, LOOTIN' TIME! unless I have enemies to kill, in which case, start shooting the alerted ones and stabbing everyone who looks like they won't respond in time to fight back. Use the Luger 'til I'm out of ammo, and the Webley once I have to drop the Luger.

Fire the main cannon at any turrets that are still a threat.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
[2]
The combined efforts of Tobeis and Mark result in a tank round that very throughly misses anything useful and destroys a small plot of probably nazi sympathizing grass a few hundred feet away.

I don't think you have any idea how fast I really am.

Keep on running along towards the switching station.

Yeah let me just pop in Sonicmusic.mp3.exe

[4][6]
You both traverse a good mile at a dead sprint. Its very impressive. You're 1/3rd of the way there.

Find and kill nazis
I mean honestly thats the kind of action that you could probably use to complete the whole game, right?

You hop through the window Gwen just busted out, walk over to the back door of the train engine ahead of you and try it. This one is oddly unlocked. Probably some nazi not following the pregenocide flight checklist. You open the door  and are confronted with a thin corridor with little gun cubbies off to either side, just like in the last train engine. This one too has been clearly hit with high caliber fire because there is blood on the floor and the whistling of wind through various holes. But there's still a nazi in front of you, all raring to go with his normal baby eating grin. Or Grimace? Hard to tell. Doesn't matter. Shooting.
[4]
You put two rounds straight into the center of mass and the nazi manages to squeeze off a few completely random shots as he falls, rounds bouncing around the interior of the train engine like supersonic wasps.

Sneak back and go into the cattle car behind us, kill any guards with my knife, and get the engine crew in. Then disconnect the engines via tools, and apply the brake. If I don't know how to safely disconnect the cars, get Tala's help.

"...I'll settle for the ones in the cattle cars.

Spoiler: Denver Gaunt (click to show/hide)
Already done, cinnamon bun. Didn't even have to murder anyone.

Follow Denver to the cattle car and assist him with killing nazis.
No I mean...its done bro. Nazis are the other way. Other two train engines. That-a-way. Follow the sound of Carolina being useful.

Shake it off and try again. Board the train. But safely stow our bible.

[4] Ya get hold. With your hands. Your feet are still dangling. Just riding this thing like a....I'm gonna self censor this for all our sakes. I'm ejecting from this metaphor.

Well anyways you kinda get on the train. Try and pull yourself up. I was almost gonna say pull yourself off but thats something entirely different.

Well, do whichever you like. Your life. I won't judge you except with all this intense judgement I have here.

Train cars shriek and start to slow down very quickly. One of three Nazi engines are conquered. Command has recalled Egan and told him to be the one to fly in the armored train engine we're gonna use to get out of here. I hope he reads this. Someone harass him.

Hotfire90

« Reply #3188 on: January 05, 2019, 02:42:34 pm »

Climb through the window and head towards Carolina, kill all nazis on the way and break any windows that prevent access to the next train engine.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3189 on: January 05, 2019, 03:52:48 pm »

Bob heads towards Carolina, and assists Gwen in shooting Nazis.Use suppressed 1910

Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3190 on: January 05, 2019, 04:10:03 pm »

Since I don’t really have anything more specific to do, continue killing, bolstered by my comrades.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3191 on: January 06, 2019, 12:50:47 am »

((Argh, D: things happen, I miss a post, and things keep going on despite the times I am available when it doesn't))

Did I check if there were any civilians in those cars that I pointed out  before decoupling? Because I dislike that I wasn't able to do that--presently or even retroactively.

Because I'm not 'everyone' if I didn't post. T_T

Help anyone onto the train, commence helping out in clearing areas of hostiles, and check if there are any civilians present (but go on supporting allies in the assault or tending to wounded, use best weapon available)

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 04:10:03 am by Tiruin »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3192 on: January 06, 2019, 03:55:38 am »

...Are we having an armored train engine flown in to retrieve the decoupled cattle cars?  The words you wrote imply that this is literally what is happening, but my mind is having difficulty with this.

In any case, keep sprinting towards the base where we could, like, steal Nazi train engines.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: January 06, 2019, 04:12:17 am »

Gotta go fast, gotta go fast, gotta go faster faster fasterfasterfaster

I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3194 on: January 06, 2019, 06:06:24 pm »

What was our extraction plan for the prisoners again?

Either way, start combing over the cattle cars for any guards, introduce them to electrorifle and sick dropkicks if found.

Spoiler: Radioman (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 228