Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 469158 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: 888th Brigade: The day of the Medic.
« Reply #2865 on: October 15, 2018, 10:21:31 am »

Feed tala her ration food, give her the radio, and follow her instructions for healing her. Then, yell encouraging things at everyone.
”Here ya go, tasty food.”
Spoiler: Character sheet (click to show/hide)

Feed tala her ration food. Then, yell encouraging things at everyone.
”Here ya go, tasty food.”
Simon sits down next to Tala, still holding his trench knife, and [remains a decent person].
You're awake and semi-mobile but so badly burnt that standard first aid ain't gonna cut it for much.
Verbally instruct people on the use of the medic bag; ensure they understand before they even try applying it onto me.
As in anyone who can competently understand me at the moment. It's going to be slow healing, but directing them is something I believe I can do.

Also compliment the folks.

"Despite everything, thanks for looking out for everyone. If you can hand me the radio or position it right next to me, I can be in charge of contacting command. Still want to be useful here."

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

Simon sits down next to Tala, still holding his trench knife, and smiles endearingly down at the woman.

"Sorry this happened to you, Tala.  Wish I could help, but my talents are more in taking people apart, rather than patching 'em up.  Ah well.  I know you prolly feel pretty bad, but if it's any comfort, I think you still look... hot, ehehehe.  ...Sorry.  Couldn't resist."

Maintaining standing order to use the trench knife to knock out anyone who starts to try and murder Tala.  Otherwise, just talk to her, try and keep her mind off of her injuries.  Simon will not be driving the tank anywhere, nor will he let anyone else, unless he thinks they're qualified.  I.E. are either Ed or Alice.  Last thing we need to do is flip the tank full of half-dead people...

Oh, and Simon will give Tala and Jimmy his ration.

[3]

The combined first aid and Food gets tala back up to -3 physical, which is pretty good for someone covered in second degree burns who just got pinballed down a hall by a bolt of demon lightning.  Simon sits around and prevents any poor decisions around Tala.

"Lets goo."

Stand by to operate the elevator. Stay out of the way of the tank. Help people carry Tala if need be.

Spoiler: Denver Gaunt (click to show/hide)
You stand by the elevator, well away from the tank. You know what happens when people get in the way of the tank.

Blind, deaf, alone in the burnt out husk of a demon summoning room, pants on fire, no cigarette, -1 mental.

Ed does the only thing he can do: he squeaks his rubber ducky for comfort.

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: mission briefing (click to show/hide)
You get enough of your vision and hearing back to at least hear the duck as you squeak it. You stand up, still patting out embers, and walk out into the hall, squeaking as you go.

Head to the elevator.
Spoiler: Gwen Howell (click to show/hide)
You go stand next to Denver.

"Alright I'm out of excuses to stay here, time to make room for all the half dead people. And I just finished padding the gunner's seat too..."
grumble pointlessly about Simon having me give up my relatively safe tank spot for Tala. I want to keep the prisoner safe, and there isn't room for both of us, so someone else can take the gunner's seat.
"Oh yeah, Jerry says the best way out is back through the elevator. That'll be fun..."
drag the prisoner into a corner and attempt to interrogate him further; literally any useful information. For example, what's going to be waiting for us topside, since I doubt the Germans are going to let us out after seeing their lightning creature. Also ask the prisoner what his name is. I'll call him Jerry either way, but I want him to feel important, and useful.

Spoiler:  Tobeis Parrish (click to show/hide)

[5]
He's not sure whats up top now. Probably nothing; you guys have wrecked shit pretty good. Chances are that the German forces would have retreated, blowing things up as they left.

Watch over the wounded and wait for the tank driver to get us out of here.

Spoiler: William Taggart (click to show/hide)
Waiting.

Take samples of ash and such in the demon room, then make sketches of how the place looks right now and the machinery. Be thorough.

After that, let’s-a-go to the surface.

Spoiler: Radioman (click to show/hide)
You sketch things out as best you can after gathering up some ash. That done you head over to  the Elevator, taking Ed with you.

Is the exit still too hot to leave, or has it cooled down?
Spoiler: Carolina (click to show/hide)
Its not visibly hot, ie glowing or melted but it could still be hot. Then again, its raining up there which is sure to cool it down.

"I think the painkillers are gettin to ya, bud. Try to calm down a bit, okay? There'll be plenty of germans to bleed on later, angrier ones."
Assist in getting the tank out of here. Whether that's by encouragement or what, who knows.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You make sure the path is cleared for when the tank backs up.

Grumble. Try to go to the elevator without accidentally getting crushed by a tank.

Spoiler: Franek Kimono (click to show/hide)
You also head over and wait for the tank.

Someone please drive the tank. Maybe ER. Hey ER stop being lazy.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: October 15, 2018, 10:52:49 am »

Drive tank onto elevator. Drive elevator out of shaft. Exit fort. Squeak ducky. Collect GLORY.

Spoiler: Edward GLORY CLAIM (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ducky GLORY CLAIM (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: October 15, 2018, 10:53:24 am »

Jeez, is nobody among this grand crowd doing anything?

I'll drive the tank if you agree that the mission is finally over. If not, more waiting for things to happen! Just get Simon to drive it, he's pretty good at it!

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: October 15, 2018, 10:59:21 am »

Jump out of the tank and yell at Ed to go drive the tank. Then, get back in the tank.
”hey Ed! You can drive tanks, right?

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: October 15, 2018, 03:39:00 pm »

Sit on the tank, and gloriously exit the mission. If anyone starts shooting though (some random germans who we didn't get), dive behind the tank. Or try to get in quick and shoot the machinegun!

Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: October 15, 2018, 04:48:13 pm »

Yeah, Ed's driving, and that's good enough.  Shout over the radio that the tank will be leading the GLORIOUS charge out of the bunker, and man the cannon while it does so.  Be ready to shoot any remaining Nazis who try and take us out as we exit.

Oh, and invite Robert in to man the MG, he should totally get one last chance to mow some Nazis down.  Dude was super patient on that thing for the whole mission, but never got a real opportunity to enjoy it!.

If we're getting glory rewards already, Simon's glory achievements are at the bottom of his sheet.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • Requires music to get through the working day.
      • View Profile
    Re: 888th Brigade: Oh come on.
    « Reply #2871 on: October 15, 2018, 06:59:24 pm »

Stand by, operate elevator if need be, and hitch a ride up the slope.

GLORY at bottom of sheet.

Spoiler: Denver Gaunt (click to show/hide)
    « Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 02:23:00 pm by Doomblade187 »
    In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
    One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
      • View Profile
    Re: 888th Brigade
    « Reply #2872 on: October 15, 2018, 08:08:35 pm »

Wait more.

Spoiler: William Taggart (click to show/hide)
    The dog behind the man behind the beard.
    Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
    You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • 200 versions of the same catboy
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2873 on: October 16, 2018, 07:36:32 am »

Sit on top of the tank and make a majestic and glorious exit, which will be only slightly ruined by the fact that I've got a man in a Nazi uniform with his hands tied behind his back sitting behind me desperately trying not to fall off.

Spoiler:  Tobeis Parrish (click to show/hide)

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
    • Seeker of Knowledge
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2874 on: October 16, 2018, 07:47:13 am »

Climb in the tank, assuming I can, and hunker down.
    Spoiler: Carolina (click to show/hide)
    I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Hotfire90

« Reply #2875 on: October 16, 2018, 10:50:40 am »

Wait for everyone to board the elevator.
    Spoiler: Gwen Howell (click to show/hide)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
    • Wannabe Shitposter
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2876 on: October 16, 2018, 11:12:41 am »

Bleed with GLORY.

Spoiler: Franek Kimono (click to show/hide)
    I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
    It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
    There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2877 on: October 16, 2018, 03:51:38 pm »

Let us skedaddle away from this mess in a manner most expedient.

Spoiler: Radioman (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
    Quote from: you know who you are
    21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
    Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
    • Wannabe Shitposter
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2878 on: October 18, 2018, 10:47:15 am »

My claims to glory:

I have the gnarliest wounds in the 888th ever.
    I terrified the prisoners into a state of deep confusion.
    I greased the treads of our newly seized tank.
    I managed to stay in coma no matter the odds.
    I was alert for the enemy constantly, never giving the jerries a chance to surprise me.
    I fought according to an almost perfectly pacifist credo.
    I comitted only one warcrime, and it was under the effects of morphine.
    I haven't missed a single attack this mission.
    I haven't been hit by the enemy this mission.
    I gave the best ORIGINAL and GLORIOUS speech this mission.
    I said "this mission" the most times this glory claim this mission.
    I thouroughly slept through this mission.
    I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
    It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
    There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2879 on: October 18, 2018, 01:36:45 pm »

What the Radioman did this mission:

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 01:57:13 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
    Quote from: you know who you are
    21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
    Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
    Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 228