Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 467871 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Oh come on.
« Reply #2775 on: September 26, 2018, 07:21:55 pm »

Whap the guy abusing the prisoner of war, preferably lightly.
Then toss that guy some extra clothing because seriously :v We need some stat governing decency.

Because I'm totally spending an action doing that than probably doing something to forward our conundrum at the present.

"Radio, match the intonation that Edward just said. If we can't get the language, we can get the tone. We're not beating up a defenseless man who is aligned with our enemy when he can't handle the everything."

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: September 27, 2018, 09:23:26 am »

"She stole our--I mean your--tank, Simon! Carolina, you need to convince her to let us back in the tank!"

"Yeah, Carrie!  You'll probably have to wait if you want privacy though, we kinda need to interrogate the Nazi right now."

”Hi person do you want to to let the angry insane man in?  He seems liable to stab people if you don’t.”

"Hey!  I'm not angry!  I'm actually having a fair bit of fun, this is the first time today that I don't have to worry about killing the Nazis before they kill me!  And I've only ever stabbed people who tried to kill me, or were about to try, or would've tried if they saw me."

Whap the guy abusing the prisoner of war, preferably lightly.

Parry this, with the trench knife, then riposte with a preferably harder (but still nonlethal) whap.  Simon would totally have been threatening the Nazi with the knife, not a pistol; the pistols are really just ornamental.  Let the Nazi get dressed, though, after making sure any clothes Tala throws are free of weapons.

"And I'm not insane, either!"

Edit: When Alice opens the tank up, enter with the Nazi.  Don't let Tala in.

Edit 2: Tobeis can have the Nazi's uniform back, but only after Simon's checked it and made sure there's no weapons.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: September 27, 2018, 09:48:08 am »

”sorry. You looked pretty insane, though.”

Hotfire90

« Reply #2778 on: September 27, 2018, 10:20:50 am »

"Why is the prisoner naked and crying?"

Calm the prisoner down.
Spoiler: Gwen Howell (click to show/hide)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade
« Reply #2779 on: September 27, 2018, 11:31:52 am »

Ponder. What's the meaning of everything we have done so far? Why are we still here?

Spoiler: William Taggart (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: September 27, 2018, 08:29:51 pm »

Alice, I can’t really hear you, why don’t I just come inside the tank?
See if Alice lets me in the tank.
Spoiler: Carolina (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: September 27, 2018, 09:05:56 pm »

"Okay, I'll open the hatch. Might become a bit crowded in here though."

Open the top hatch so that anyone who wants to get in can get in and anyone who wants to run away screaming can get out. Except the nazi dude of course, he can't escape. This might be a bit traumatizing for him.

Spoiler: Alice! (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: September 27, 2018, 09:19:04 pm »

"Why is the prisoner naked and crying?"

"He could have had weapons hidden in his clothes.  Knives or pistols.  It's quicker and more reliable to just strip him than to try and find everything, plus we're left with an unblemished Nazi uniform in case anyone needs a disguise."

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
  • 200 versions of the same catboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: September 28, 2018, 07:11:56 am »

"Alright, Simon, I'm going to make an angry face at you, and start yelling, so our prisoner thinks I'm telling you to leave him alone etc.
NOW YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE ME SOME CLOTHES, I DON'T CARE IF THEY'RE HIS OR MAYBE A SET OF THE BLOODSPATTERED ONES THAT ARE IN HERE, AND THEN YOU'LL LEAVE WHILST MAKING MENACING GLARES AT THE PRISONER. NO GESTURES THOUGH, THAT MIGHT SCARE HIM EVEN MORE.
Hurry up, this needs to look convincing. At least go and sit at the edge of the hatch or something, just somewhere that he can't see you.

assuming Simon leaves, or at least moves away from the prisoner, try and calm him down, get him something to wear (apologize if it's the clothes of the former crew of the tank, and try and get him talking. If he doesn't leave, I dunno, try and convince him that this is the best way to get info out of the prisoner.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2784 on: September 29, 2018, 11:53:49 am »

Kinda waiting on radio, since he has the mic, so to speak

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: September 29, 2018, 03:45:31 pm »

((Actually Ed had asked a question already before buuuut that got skipped somehow.))

Ask her the following: Why Do Kids Love the Taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch? What is she and how did she come to be (aka how was she created)?

Oh, and be sure to mention to her that we and especially Tala don't mean her ill-will. 

"If any of you wanna know how your favorite sports team is doing right now or where you left your keys, or any other undoubtedly fantastically interesting questions, I'm open to suggestions."

Spoiler: Radioman (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 04:55:58 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: September 29, 2018, 04:31:12 pm »

"I had a question a moment ago but it seems pretty answered now actually thanks."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: September 29, 2018, 04:41:31 pm »

((Actually Ed had asked a question already before buuuut that got skipped somehow.))

Ask her the following: Why Do Kids Love the Taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch? What is she and how did she come to be (aka how was she created)?
"Tell her we mean no ill-will, and ask if she's open to answering a few questions."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: September 29, 2018, 04:54:53 pm »

"Tell her we mean no ill-will, and ask if she's open to answering a few questions."

"The answer to the second appears to be yes and isn't really something we should spend a question on either way, I think. I'll be sure to add the former though just in case."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: September 30, 2018, 12:19:35 am »

"THAT'S A SMART PLAN, GUNNY!  AND THERE AREN'T ANY  OTHER CLOTHES, I DIDN'T STRIP THE BLOODY CORPSES NAKED, WHAT SORT OF PERSON DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?  NOW JUST LET ME MAKE SURE THERE'S NO WEAPONS IN THESE PANTS, AND THE BASTARD CAN HAVE THEM BACK!"
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 228