Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 467923 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Oh come on.
« Reply #2760 on: September 21, 2018, 10:30:59 pm »

((Standing conspicuously figuratively?))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: September 21, 2018, 10:31:35 pm »

((And obviously, of course!))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: September 21, 2018, 10:54:54 pm »

can I have a quick roll to see whether I understand why Simon is trying to non-lethally subdue me? That will determine what I do this turn.

((The reasoning is less that Simon's insane, more than he's controlled by someone who cares less about RPing him accurately than being entertained.  Simon, as I've written him, wouldn't do any of this; he would instead sit in the tank and be supremely boring for an extended period.  So Tobeis isn't terribly likely to understand why he's acting the way he is.

Also, if you want a quick response from Piecewise, it's best to PM or DM him.  He generally doesn't read the threads before updating, I don't believe.))

Make sure the Nazi is restrained, and drag him back to the tank.  Shout for Alice to let Simon and the prisoner in; Tala may have possibly told Simon to protect the guy, he thinks, and the best place to protect a German is inside a German tank!

Whether Toby can come too is up to Alice.  Simon would let him in, but won't press the issue.

Edit: Make sure to search the Nazi before hauling him into the tank, and confiscate anything dangerous.  And once he's inside, if Tobeis also got in, play along with his little plan and sulk on the opposite side of the vehicle, while idly toying with a trench knife.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: September 22, 2018, 01:16:53 am »

"I. But right now, I'm really confused where you learned how to speak all that, Bohring.
"Are there more things you haven't let us all on?"

"I learned to speak when I was a baby, Tala. My Mama taught me. I can also go potty all by myself too!"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: September 22, 2018, 08:40:36 am »

"I. But right now, I'm really confused where you learned how to speak all that, Bohring.

"I learned to speak when I was a baby, Tala. My Mama taught me. I can also go potty all by myself too!"
Tala stood perplexed.
The attitude was very out of place.
"You know I know that's not what I meant. All I'm saying is what did you say?"

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: September 22, 2018, 08:49:36 am »

"Hey Simon, did we ever search this guy?"
Help Simon get the prisoner into the tank.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: September 22, 2018, 08:53:54 am »

"You know I know that's not what I meant. All I'm saying is what did you say?"
Ed's eyebrows furrowed quizzically.
"What DID I say? I'm not really sure. Probably something thoughtful and important. I don't know, I don't understand Spanish."

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
  • 200 versions of the same catboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: September 22, 2018, 03:25:47 pm »

"Simon please step away from him. He's terrified of you, and I promised I would keep you away from him if he tells me everything he knows. Actually, I have an idea. You be the bad guy, I'll be the good guy; I bet he'll tell us all kinds of good info if I keep threatening to give him to you. Alright, pretend we're arguing over who gets him, and once we reach the tank act exasperated and walk away, then I'll start interrogating him."

Start playing good-cop bad-cop with the prisoner. Maybe Simon can kick some chairs menacingly before I stuff the prisoner in the tank?

Spoiler:  Tobeis Parrish (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: September 22, 2018, 09:37:46 pm »

"Oh, that's a good point, Robert!  Tala probably didn't search him.  Gunny, you've got a good idea, but let's do that after we've got him in the tank.  I'll leave and sit on the other side, but I'll be close enough to still be on his mind, and able to intervene if he tries anything."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade
« Reply #2769 on: September 25, 2018, 12:25:45 pm »

Wander around aimlessly. I'm not really sure where are we anymore.

Spoiler: William Taggart (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Hotfire90

« Reply #2770 on: September 25, 2018, 12:54:56 pm »

Continue to be ready should things take a turn for the worse.
Spoiler: Gwen Howell (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2771 on: September 26, 2018, 01:21:14 pm »

can I have a quick roll to see whether I understand why Simon is trying to non-lethally subdue me? That will determine what I do this turn.
[6]
Cause he's a dick, apparently.

((The reasoning is less that Simon's insane, more than he's controlled by someone who cares less about RPing him accurately than being entertained.  Simon, as I've written him, wouldn't do any of this; he would instead sit in the tank and be supremely boring for an extended period.  So Tobeis isn't terribly likely to understand why he's acting the way he is.

Also, if you want a quick response from Piecewise, it's best to PM or DM him.  He generally doesn't read the threads before updating, I don't believe.))

Make sure the Nazi is restrained, and drag him back to the tank.  Shout for Alice to let Simon and the prisoner in; Tala may have possibly told Simon to protect the guy, he thinks, and the best place to protect a German is inside a German tank!

Whether Toby can come too is up to Alice.  Simon would let him in, but won't press the issue.

Edit: Make sure to search the Nazi before hauling him into the tank, and confiscate anything dangerous.  And once he's inside, if Tobeis also got in, play along with his little plan and sulk on the opposite side of the vehicle, while idly toying with a trench knife.

[6]
You goosestep over to the nazi, just for irony sake, and promptly start tearing his clothing off. He seems more interested in cowering into the fetal position and whimpering than fighting back so you get him naked with relative ease. That done, you stick two fingers up his nose and proceed to half lead, half drag him over to the tank. You bang on the hatch to the tank with the butt of your pistol and shout.

"GUIDANCE GOBLIN! LET ME IN! I HAVE BROUGHT YOU AN OFFERING! OR A MEAL. LOOKING AT YOU IT COULD HONESTLY BE EITHER."

There's no response.

"GOBLIN! DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE. REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LAST MEN WHO MADE ME COME IN THERE.  THEY'RE STILL ON YOUR SHOOOOOOES! GOOOOOBLIN!"

"Simon please step away from him. He's terrified of you, and I promised I would keep you away from him if he tells me everything he knows. Actually, I have an idea. You be the bad guy, I'll be the good guy; I bet he'll tell us all kinds of good info if I keep threatening to give him to you. Alright, pretend we're arguing over who gets him, and once we reach the tank act exasperated and walk away, then I'll start interrogating him."

Start playing good-cop bad-cop with the prisoner. Maybe Simon can kick some chairs menacingly before I stuff the prisoner in the tank?

Spoiler:  Tobeis Parrish (click to show/hide)

You bend down so you're roughly at the height of the nose-penetated Nazi and attempt to make him feel more at home and to let him know that you can get Simon to stop whenever he chooses. He just has to explain some things.

His response is crying.

Ponder if any of the other women in this brigade are gay.

Spoiler: Alice! (click to show/hide)
[6]
The best way to find out is through...experimentation.

Stand conspicuously in Alice’s field of vision, being obviously right it front of her while she curses retched fate
-edit- ok, so Alice is in the tank right now, but you get the idea.

Spoiler: Carolina (click to show/hide)
You stand in front of the viewing slit for the driver of the tank and curse your life right into Alice's face.

"Yeah. Sure." She says, pressing her face up to the slit, "But I can't really hear you. Can you like...come closer? Maybe like straddle this hole here. Get in real close so we can have a good bit of intercourse...discourse I mean."

"Hey Simon, did we ever search this guy?"
Help Simon get the prisoner into the tank.

You try to talk to Alice but she just screeches "NO BOYS ALLOWED!" before turning her  lecherous attention back to Carolina.

Wander around aimlessly. I'm not really sure where are we anymore.

Spoiler: William Taggart (click to show/hide)
Currently you are in a room with a tank. There is a crazy man dragging a naked nazi by the nose hair to your right, and to your left is a tunnel leading to a room where organs are being sacrificed for demonic knowledge. Oh and right in front of you a goblin is attempting to lure an unsuspecting woman over to the view port in a tank for surprise Cunnilingus.

I'm not sure whats hard to follow about this. Standard military action really.

Continue to be ready should things take a turn for the worse.
Spoiler: Gwen Howell (click to show/hide)
I'm frankly not sure thats possible but I'm sure I'll be proven wrong here in a few moments.

And again, try talking to the demon thingie. I'm sure those remedial Greek classes will come back to me any minute now.

Spoiler: Radioman (click to show/hide)
[4]

Ok. You got it. Now you can say whatever you want. But choose what you ask carefully.

Lets get this done before Ti can come in and be all reasonable again.
Tala watches as Radio does the thing o_o
It appears to be a very well-done thing.

"I guess those apron-things help work with the static electricity. I also guess all this tinfoil I have may actually help. But right now, I'm really confused where you learned how to speak all that, Bohring.

Uhh, I'll try talking to the thingie Radioman is talking to. Perhaps with all I've learned from on-ship and all, I could say something to help!

Like, begin asking a very concise question of what nation they're from or something.

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)
One question per vat of organs. You might wanna choose it to have more meaning than: A/S/L

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: September 26, 2018, 02:03:16 pm »

yeah sure this seems in-character

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: September 26, 2018, 06:44:22 pm »

"She stole our--I mean your--tank, Simon! Carolina, you need to convince her to let us back in the tank!"

Ponder whether Carolina will be able to "convince" Alice, and if not, consider whether anyone brought grenades. But don't say anything on that matter, and don't act on that thought.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 08:21:40 pm by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: September 26, 2018, 07:12:53 pm »

Look at the guidance goblin. Stand in front of the viewport, and say some stuff
”Hi person do you want to to let the angry insane man in?  He seems liable to stab people if you don’t.”
Spoiler: Character sheet (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 228