Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 468255 times)

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
  • 200 versions of the same catboy
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Oh come on.
« Reply #2700 on: September 10, 2018, 03:27:55 pm »

"I have a copy of Playboy. Oh, and what appears to be a German propaganda leaflet."

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: September 10, 2018, 06:56:46 pm »

Follow Denver.
Magic is weird.
Spoiler: Character sheet (click to show/hide)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: September 10, 2018, 08:38:25 pm »

Get the hell out of there. Head back to the main area with the tank, don't get shot, and consider ways in which we could get out back to the surface preferably with the tank.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: September 10, 2018, 09:41:38 pm »

See if the German prisoner is awake. If he isn’t, try to wake him. If/When he’s awake, interrogate him to see if he can tell us anything.
Spoiler: Carolina (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: September 10, 2018, 11:08:44 pm »

"I have a copy of Playboy. Oh, and what appears to be a German propaganda leaflet."

"Ugh, boring! Come on, you're not holding out on me, now are you?"

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: September 11, 2018, 08:53:33 am »

"Uhhhh... I got a Broble? And... I have my copy of 3 Musketeers. But I haven't finished it yet, and I really want to."

dont tell her it's written in French. Found it in some house.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade
« Reply #2706 on: September 11, 2018, 10:30:47 am »

Help in interrogation with my knives.

Spoiler: William Taggart (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: September 11, 2018, 04:30:52 pm »

"Uhhhh... I got a Broble? And... I have my copy of 3 Musketeers. But I haven't finished it yet, and I really want to."

dont tell her it's written in French. Found it in some house.

"It's clear that you don't know what's good."

Hotfire90

« Reply #2708 on: September 11, 2018, 05:23:45 pm »

Follow Denver.
Spoiler: Gwen Howell (click to show/hide)

Redjive_Industries

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: September 12, 2018, 07:26:40 am »

"It's clear that you don't know what's good."
"How bloody dare you. Three Musketeers is a classic! And the Broble is apparently a holy book. Some dude named Mormon gave it to me. Hell if I know why. Gimme ur german shit, I'll give you a translated version when I find something to write on, how about that?"

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: September 12, 2018, 08:15:06 am »

Go check out that refrigerator in the back of the room. If it doesn't seem trapped or filled with monster yetis or something, take a look inside.

Spoiler: Radioman (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: September 12, 2018, 12:36:41 pm »

A magic refrigerator, huh? Like this?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: September 12, 2018, 11:55:38 pm »

"So many things here I can't make sense about if I use conventional logic. These seem familiar to what you all told me in that airbase mission, right?" Tala said, after telling everyone what she saw.

Quick recap: Nothing out of the ordinary with the people in the video right? Normal uniform and typical attire and stuff? Nothing else seen that may be peculiar?

Tala checked around before communicating with the nearest source of info.

"Someone get the mechanic, we've cleared this area at least. But there is still some danger that we're not directly seeing. Check the elevator back out of here; whatever fried this film was a bit more sophisticated than what the camera could handle--since it doesn't destroy the filming but cuts it in two."

Noticing Alice (unless she's literally in the tank), Tala mentions of stuff that she recalled happened back on ship.

"I'll be part of watching out and making a secure perimeter. Weird theory, but perhaps people can see more if they dream in this area? Only acting on hearsay from what happened back on that ship. Everyone out of the room--let nobody die or any injured get in here."

Perform one thorough sweep before exiting this room

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: September 13, 2018, 01:17:17 pm »

Noticing Alice (unless she's literally in the tank)

She is literally in the tank.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2714 on: September 13, 2018, 07:41:25 pm »

"Huh. So this is an augry room. I think I'm going yo leave."

Radio Simon that the hallway is a dead end, and that destroying thr arch may release an ancient spirit. Then back out into the atrium, making sure not to get tank-killed. Check on the German prisoner.

Spoiler: Denver Gaunt (click to show/hide)
Done. The German prisoner is still unconscious and hasn't been further injured by your "Comrades"

"...An angry spirit, eh?  And the path is a dead end?  Well, dodged a bullet there, thanks for the warning.  Gunny, no machine-gunning, sorry.  You can fire some rounds off when we get back to the surface, though!"

Pop out of the commander's hatch, and look around at the rest of the cavern.  Are there any other exits or branches that we missed, by any chance?  Suggest Alice go investigate them, maybe we can hunt down some Cave-Nazis!  Failing that, the crew has a carte-blanch to screw around or leave, as they like.  Return to hovering over Alice though, juuust in case she tries to drive up a wall again, or something.

Nope. No other branches unless they are extremely cleverly hidden behind solid rock walls.

You instead hover near Alice, ready to employ a headlock of justice. Just in case.

"Round, donut shaped room, walls made of metal, dead end exit and some sort of creature that devours human remains... Neat."
*something clicks in his mind, and he opens a hatch in the tank.*
"Someone here is a pilot right? Do you think this is one of them You-Foes? The flying thingies that look like a Leonardo Da Vinci sketch?"

Take a bit of a closer look at the walls. Also, try and convince someone to go investigate the dead-end hallway, might have a hidden door in it? It'd be a shame to have spent some much time getting the tank in there only to have to take it back up.
Sometimes a wall is just a wall.

Load AP and shoot someone with the tank cannon for fun.

Take a nap and dream about fucking up nazis at extremely high speed.

Spoiler: Alice! (click to show/hide)
You, mercifully, pass out and dream about causing horrible damage and distress to someone other than your teammates.

While europop plays.

Follow Denver.
Magic is weird.
Spoiler: Character sheet (click to show/hide)

Follow Denver.
Spoiler: Gwen Howell (click to show/hide)
You both follow Denver out of the room and back into the entry room with the elevator. Denver pokes the unconcious german and you both poke him as well, mimicking Denver's movements.

"Stop that." he says, looking at both of you with a somewhat annoyed face

"Stop that." you both say in unison a second later.

Get the hell out of there. Head back to the main area with the tank, don't get shot, and consider ways in which we could get out back to the surface preferably with the tank.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You head back out and think about ways out of this place.

Only way you can think of is to go back up the elevator.

See if the German prisoner is awake. If he isn’t, try to wake him. If/When he’s awake, interrogate him to see if he can tell us anything.
Spoiler: Carolina (click to show/hide)
Help in interrogation with my knives.

Spoiler: William Taggart (click to show/hide)

Carolina walks over to the prisoner and slaps him a few times to wake him up. He seems groggy, maybe concussed. But he gets his act together enough to raise his hands when he realizes the situation. [2] Carolina takes a knife from William and does her best to intimidate the german into talking. She probably does a good job of scaring him but she is apparently so focused on doing so that she completely forgets to ask him any questions.

Go check out that refrigerator in the back of the room. If it doesn't seem trapped or filled with monster yetis or something, take a look inside.

Spoiler: Radioman (click to show/hide)
You check out the fridge. You give it a good hard examine and a few tentative pokes before opening it. It seems to be a normal fridge, albeit a bit one. Its filled with those organ containers...like they were putting the children's organs in or the resistance fighter's organs in.

"So many things here I can't make sense about if I use conventional logic. These seem familiar to what you all told me in that airbase mission, right?" Tala said, after telling everyone what she saw.

Quick recap: Nothing out of the ordinary with the people in the video right? Normal uniform and typical attire and stuff? Nothing else seen that may be peculiar?

Tala checked around before communicating with the nearest source of info.

"Someone get the mechanic, we've cleared this area at least. But there is still some danger that we're not directly seeing. Check the elevator back out of here; whatever fried this film was a bit more sophisticated than what the camera could handle--since it doesn't destroy the filming but cuts it in two."

Noticing Alice (unless she's literally in the tank), Tala mentions of stuff that she recalled happened back on ship.

"I'll be part of watching out and making a secure perimeter. Weird theory, but perhaps people can see more if they dream in this area? Only acting on hearsay from what happened back on that ship. Everyone out of the room--let nobody die or any injured get in here."

Perform one thorough sweep before exiting this room

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

They look mostly normal, though they're wearing that same apron you heard that the men with the lightning guns wore. 

Exiting into the tunnel or into the central room?
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 228