Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 467414 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Storm.
« Reply #1125 on: October 31, 2017, 01:56:17 pm »

Say, is my application ok?

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: October 31, 2017, 02:26:02 pm »

"I've got a radio." Bob rejoined as he followed Tala.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: October 31, 2017, 03:03:32 pm »

Wanted to say hi, PTW, and that the game looks fun. May join in ~month or two. For now, though...

*This is Halloween starts playing*

Damnit, my avatar is broken again.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: October 31, 2017, 03:43:43 pm »

"Hear that, Radio? We're Command and Control. Look at that, you found Command! Well, that was easy. Put the Jack on the two, Simon."

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade:2: Raise the roof (via the liberal application of explosives)
« Reply #1129 on: October 31, 2017, 11:12:31 pm »

The doctor gulps nervouslly and grabs his machine gun and medical pack before going with whiver group is lacking a medic.

Ah Jesus, and now the deafness comes into, lousy distillers.

Spoiler: Doc Daneek (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: November 01, 2017, 05:38:56 am »

Someone call me over the Radio! Say, Radio, where's your speaker? Which part to I shout into?

"Just shout in the general direction of my face and that should work, Sir. Alternatively," he said, sticking his fist out like a mic, "Talk to the birdie."

"Hear that, Radio? We're Command and Control. Look at that, you found Command! Well, that was easy. Put the Jack on the two, Simon."

"Field promotion best promotion."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: November 01, 2017, 09:02:14 am »

Keep playing cards with Simons

"Got any games for two people I think we are the only two people not freaking out. Don't get washed over board guys I don't want to have to drag you out."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: November 01, 2017, 09:32:36 am »

"Explain this to me, then. When's the last time you ever heard a storm like that just up and VANISH? Until I get a good answer for that, I'm assuming Nazis. And I'm assuming it with my gun at the ready."
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: November 01, 2017, 09:48:59 am »

Happens all the time in the midwest.

Radio Check. Check one two, check one two. Y'all got yer ears on? This is Command and Control.

Squad Holy Cheese, please respond to verify your radio.

Squad Barmaid, Please reply to verify your radio.
Over.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: November 01, 2017, 12:29:23 pm »

"Copy that. Squad I-don't-fucking-know-which, reading you loud and clear. Over."
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: November 01, 2017, 03:01:36 pm »

"You're in squad 'Tango', as in Tala. I've got squad 'Golf', as in Graham. The radio coordinators over there can be 'Charlie', if we even need that. Speaking of which, Charlie boys, why haven't you attempted to contact Command yet?
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: November 01, 2017, 03:19:46 pm »

Does nobody read my actions? I have a radio, am with Tala, and am calling command.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: November 01, 2017, 04:07:37 pm »

~snip

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: November 01, 2017, 07:13:12 pm »

"What, too afraid to play poker against this face?  Heh, Rummy works, I guess.  Wanna spice it up, bud?  Best of three, winner gets the loser's cigarette ration?  Cards with nothing to gain ain't fun."
"I'd rather we make sure everyone else is fine here. We're on board a ship with a crew complement a hundred times our number, but I may also be overreacting despite the feeling that storms can't be this quick to form unless we were sailing on deeper seas, and we're not even relatively far from the coast as I recall.

"If you're going to stay back, please be on alert. I don't know much about mechanics or radio-work, but if it gets cut off, please remember we're all on the same deck (floor). Also remember that something hit the side of our ship. We need to establish communications with the (other crew of the ship and see if they're all okay)."
Tala repeated, which everyone else could presumably understand given summaries of meanings as she rehearsed herself.

"Also that is one nice body art, Radioman. I'd love to know your real name later on though. And if that's permanent. Broadcast a nice tune over the radio, will you? Something less...spooky."
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 228