Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 467407 times)

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade:2: Raise the roof (via the liberal application of explosives)
« Reply #1020 on: October 28, 2017, 01:11:18 am »

Except both "morphine adventures" were with first aid kits...
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: October 28, 2017, 03:14:30 am »

Except both "morphine adventures" were with first aid kits...
Ok what are the differences because I thought the first aid were less effective but could be used by everyone while full med kits required actually skill to sew people up.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: October 28, 2017, 04:31:32 am »

Hey, guys and gals! Sorry for my sudden disappearance, I had some weird thingy happening with my Internet. Long story, really, but I'm here. Anyways, I guess the mission is complete, am I right? If so, don't worry, I'll post the sheet of my new character later this day.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: October 28, 2017, 06:52:45 am »

Late to the Glory party, but how much would it cost to get a single BAR magazine with either incendiary rounds, AP, or high explosive? (Tracer might be interesting too, but not as important)

Also, I know Cronos, so I'll tell him about the glory offer if you want?
Morphine Adventures sounds like it might be a good title for some mission in the future.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 02:16:37 pm by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: October 28, 2017, 07:15:16 am »

Yoinked radio into my inventory.
My radio! :'( :P

Grab a helmet and spare aid kit spending glory
[...]
[...]
You know you want that Medikit because it is far more useful and better than healing off 1-2 life :3

Basically allowing people free reign of the stuff from Joan and Joakim, yeah. Except Joakim's rifle, I'm keeping that. And if Tiruin's new character shows up Winston will give her Joan's dogtags and an explanation of how she died.

"So she didn't make it, I take it? Thank you for telling me what happened. I wish I could've been there for her."

Spend some of my Glory on that +Life kits.

OFFERING Madman198237, and whoever controlled Bob the {50} Glory split between you two, and cronos5010
, although he doesn't seem active :C

I sorely feel grateful for the 50 Glory though...thanks guys. :-[

Tir, Dead Bob was my character.

I don't need the Glory. You ought to be able to make use of it.

I'll get some this mission, where presumably the only fatalities will be due to the enemy and not friendly incompetence.
Well uh .-.; I...um .___.
My name and memory parser is broken again. Also I'm up for offering the 25 to CrockandBearlover then, since he's the other one who ded (but he also has glory himself because he found the kids with me \o/)

I would probably just make a character sheet for the stereotypical slimy little creep that keeps nicking tiny little things from pretty much everyone...on the opposing side (And very rarely from people who don't seem like they would need it. So yeah some glory would be nice since my character is probably going to die horribly again :3/
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: October 28, 2017, 07:25:52 am »

do it. DOOOOO IIIIIIIT

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: October 28, 2017, 07:32:36 am »

I would probably just make a character sheet for the stereotypical slimy little creep that keeps nicking tiny little things from pretty much everyone...on the opposing side (And very rarely from people who don't seem like they would need it. So yeah some glory would be nice since my character is probably going to die horribly again :3/
Activity though :P
Also that means you'll be getting only 25 Glory. Also2 I realized I only ended up for around [Mission complete bonus]+30. Why is the mission complete GLORY only awarded to the survivors by the way? ._. Wouldn't it help more if everyone got it? It looks like it may hit in the short run, but the benefits to fun ratio look bigger to me in the long run even if people die. (eg Survivors tell tales and all)

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: October 28, 2017, 07:34:27 am »

((Is 100000% supportive of posthumous GLORY))

Anyway, Tiruin, like I said---that's your GLORY, you ought to use it.

I'll steal some stuff from some Germans (No standard helmet and sidearm!?) instead.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: October 28, 2017, 07:35:35 am »

Maybe something like half the glory reward to those who died? It incentivizes surviving, and means that the guy who accidentally trips and falls on his trench knife at the beginning of the mission, or the guy who decides to juggle satchel charges doesn't get rewarded for that?

Also, piecewise, if someone does something crazy that doesn't have a medal explicitly made for it yet, will you make up a new medal?
And, maybe put in a promotion that has to do with vehicle use? Though I'm not exactly how that would work. . . maybe a personal vehicle, or special training or something that helps with using vehicles they are unfamiliar with. I don't know, but it seems like something that someone might want to focus on.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 11:42:39 am by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: October 28, 2017, 07:42:05 am »

I am probably going to make Private Balders a spy since he is a sneaky bastard, although he can work perfectly fine as a sniper or a rifleman or pretty much any job that rewards sneakyness over say....cleanliness.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: October 28, 2017, 09:36:25 am »

How much risk does Simon's MG 15 have?
How many rounds have to be spent for each +1?
How much glory for another magazine (hoping it's 5, it'd be nice for "spare mag" to always just be 5...).
If someone buys a second helmet, can they put it on after getting the first shot off, for an immediate +1 life heal?

Also, Simon's buying two smoke grenades.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: October 28, 2017, 10:15:03 am »

Sort of done for now. Not sure what to do with 25 Glory.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: October 28, 2017, 10:17:02 am »

Buy a few extra clips for your pistol, just in case?
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: October 28, 2017, 11:17:26 am »

So how many clips can I get with 25 glory then?

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Mission 2: Hellfire Club
« Reply #1034 on: October 28, 2017, 11:24:22 am »

Magazine is like 5 GLORY

That was for a Luger, but I'm guessing it would be the same (or close at least) for your pistol.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 228