Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 468144 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade:2: Raise the roof (via the liberal application of explosives)
« Reply #900 on: October 16, 2017, 04:13:50 pm »

"I'm not sure my ears are ever going to stop ringing but I'm pretty sure we're alive..." Winston responds over radio. "If we're still that way in a minute or two, please do."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Mission 2: Hellfire Club
« Reply #901 on: October 16, 2017, 07:56:48 pm »

"Wow.  Hey Alice!  Watch north and south of here; there's AA guns.  Probably shouldn't go straight out that way."

Tip off pilot.  Any indications of cool hidden functions back here, or am I just along for the ride?

Spoiler: Jack Worter (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Mission 2: Hellfire Club
« Reply #902 on: October 16, 2017, 09:11:52 pm »

Await pick up by the plane. If the plane does not pick us up, contact HQ for a rendezvous point.

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: October 18, 2017, 06:20:54 am »

"Yeah, do that please!" Bob shouts into the radio in Winston's direction.

Meanwhile, Bob does his best to not get the truck blown up, and get to wherever the plane is going to pick them up. If it is decided that we're going to open a door or something, he'll drive there.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 05:36:42 am by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #904 on: October 18, 2017, 10:20:26 am »

Is the general plan to just wait for the plane to come back around and then get on and bug out? No one wants to go back and try to open that door?  If so we can just time jump the two turns of returning and then flying out. 

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: October 18, 2017, 10:37:48 am »

I'd prefer if someone grabbed some real intel, but I'm just the pilot. If everyone just wants to bug out, let's timeskip.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: October 18, 2017, 03:35:01 pm »

Is the general plan to just wait for the plane to come back around and then get on and bug out? No one wants to go back and try to open that door?  If so we can just time jump the two turns of returning and then flying out.
I'll go back. The description of the explosion made me think that would be useless, but yeah, I'll go back. Hell, if everyone else want's to wait for pickup, I can unload them at a pickup site and drive back alone.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #907 on: October 18, 2017, 06:42:19 pm »

I'll go back. The description of the explosion made me think that would be useless, but yeah, I'll go back. Hell, if everyone else want's to wait for pickup, I can unload them at a pickup site and drive back alone.
I'm not saying its there or intact or anything, won't know that till you look. But I was just asking to save time instead of a few turns of circling and landing and such.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: October 19, 2017, 07:01:14 am »

Quote from: Ozarck
-snip
I'm not saying its there or intact or anything, won't know that till you look. But I was just asking to save time instead of a few turns of circling and landing and such.
I'd be happy to check it out, and see if anything usable remains. In the interest of 'not holding everyone up and making the game boring for everyone else,' if I am the only one interested, I'd be happy to either do the final bit via PM while the others prep for the next mission, or to simply forgo it, but I'd rather go check it out.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: October 19, 2017, 07:20:12 am »

Simon's cool with going and looting more intel after the bombs are done, if Alice is willing to drop him off (or if there's parachutes?).  I kinda doubt that that'll happen though, so he's probably just gonna lean back and read the magazine for now.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #910 on: October 19, 2017, 11:41:49 am »

Ok, We wanna assume you all wait till the explosions stop and then Alice lands the plane and everyone heads back into the base to check things out?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: October 19, 2017, 01:09:55 pm »

Yes.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: October 19, 2017, 01:59:16 pm »

Just a quick question,while i was inactive what happened to my character?
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: October 19, 2017, 04:29:09 pm »

Just a quick question,while i was inactive what happened to my character?
looks like you went inactive after the first explosion. You got in the truck with everyone else. We drove up around to the northwest part of the base, unloaded the shells onto the airplane, and left the truck there. I believe you stayed with the truck, since you posted no action. Which means you are currently in the truck with those of us not currently in the plane. SO, nothing happened to your character at all, except a bit of deafness from the second explosion.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: October 19, 2017, 04:47:54 pm »

I probably should get to the plane...
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 228