Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 468750 times)

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Mission 2: Stealth Hedge
« Reply #720 on: September 06, 2017, 05:09:30 pm »

"Great. No sooner do we find someone else, but the shit hits the fan. If you two want to poke your heads out I'll cover you and make sure you get any medical care you need." Turns to Ed "Do you have any injuries? If so I'll patch you up now."

Be ready to support my team mates however I can, but there is no way I'm going outside alone.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 05:14:11 pm by milo christiansen »
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Mission 2: Economy Class
« Reply #721 on: September 06, 2017, 05:19:22 pm »

((Three ones in a row. Three. My stats and skills don't even matter if I keep rolling automatic failures.))

"It occurs to me that I'm going about this wrong."

Stab the guy. With my knife. Then GTFO to the FUCKING HANGER DAMMIT.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: September 06, 2017, 06:14:47 pm »

Joe! Smith! Oh thank God. What? No, I'm uninjured. I ..uh, I had a fight. I killed him. Made a hell of a noise and knocked over that shelf.
Ed gives a mad little giggle.
I guess I'm lucky I didn't set anything off. Hell, I got this
he holds up his satchel charge
Set with a rather short timer. I ... I don't think I would have gotten far enough away in time.
Ed looks toward the noise up north.
I guess the shit's hit the fan now. I was gonna rig up the fuel station to blow, but I think this place is much better. come on! I'm gonna set it for five ... no, ten minutes, then run south into the woods. ... I never did get any intel, though.

While talking with his teammates, Ed sets the timer on his first satchel charge to ten minutes, but again, does not arm it yet.

If his teammates agree to his plan, he'll arm it, drop it under the shelf, and haul ass - through the door, down the west side of the armory building, and straight into the woods. If he hits the river, he'll follow that south until the exploding happens, then he'll head east into the hills. If he sees the truck and recognizes his teammates, he'll flag them down and hitch a ride - otherwise ... bat outta hell, man. Bat outta hell.

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)

((Those smocked fellas are prime targets. grab one! or all of them.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: September 06, 2017, 06:16:50 pm »

((It would be hilarious if they were here to destroy the base. eliminating evidence!))

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: September 06, 2017, 06:18:23 pm »

"Man, I don't know about that. We are here to fid intel, and what about the others? You plan to blow them up too?"
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: September 06, 2017, 06:58:18 pm »

Simon perks up when he hears the distant sound of gunfire, barely audible over the engine.  He taps his chin with one hand while scowling.  "Well, sounds like our team finally figured out a distraction for themselves.  Good cover for the two we saw on this side, long as they don't start popping too.  Ah, who am I kidding, that's just a matter of time.  Let's hurry."

Drive the long way.  Once we're directly South of the building we saw Joe and Smith near earlier (the one they're in right now), park, dismount, and start sneaking North.

Spoiler: Simon Smith, Sniper (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: September 06, 2017, 07:07:04 pm »

"Man, I don't know about that. We are here to fid intel, and what about the others? You plan to blow them up too?"

"How much of the base do you think this thing will take out? You think the others will come through here, too?"

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: September 06, 2017, 11:47:58 pm »

"Well, there is no way to know the answer to either question. Just hold off until just before we leave, once we know everyone is on the way out you can find something worth sticking that to."

((Dude, are you crazy? This is a very bad time and place to randomly blow shit up!))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: September 07, 2017, 01:45:01 am »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: September 07, 2017, 06:48:35 am »

"The shooting has started. We're gonna be leaving really soon, or we're gonna be caught and overwhelmed.
And as for finding something worthwhile to stick this too: well ..."
Edward gestures, palm up, with a sweeping motion of his arm in a complete circle, indicating all the very big and scary explosives stacked in here, hopefully getting his teammates to realize what he has already realized - that a satchel charge literally anywhere in this room will cause quite a show.

Spoiler: in addendum (click to show/hide)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: September 07, 2017, 09:14:45 am »

Bob (Robert M.), after looking around his current location for anyone who might spot him, rushes over to the AA turrets to help take down the two gunners. Pick whichever one seems to need more work, and join Joe or Alice in taking that one down. If both have been taken out, get into the AA battery, and try to figure out how it works, and whether it can be aimed at low angles (to maybe shoot things on the ground.)
((I'm not sure which Bob was the one who saw the five officer's come out, but I'm guessing it was the other one, just based on their position? In fact, I don't think there was anything at all this turn for my Bob. . .))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: September 07, 2017, 09:45:37 am »

((Guys ._. Why. The fuel explosion would've been the cover breaker but now the problem is to GUARD THE EXITS from stuff. I mean that may be a good thing because we should take officers for interrogation but...))

"Conundrum then, thanks Command.

"New orders everyone. We've to find the local officers posts and grab them alongside. When we get a vehicle, then we can load these shells in them. Move out! Weapons free!

"We will be back for you all."
Joan said, putting back the shell cap and ensuring the shells were more secure for retrieval later on.

The sound of gunfire blew everything down, especially at night where everyone around could hear it coming. She could only wish any AntiAircraft fire would help.

Set orders to quietly down the nearest gunners/AA crew; personally go and use those guns against any approaching Nazis.
> Joan would try to secure one of the AA guns and defend the southern passage (If I can't use those AA guns for whatever reason, do provide covering fire instead.)

> Zack (Krokowicz) -- provide fire support, and get ordered to move with the rest of the people along the northern route.

Spoiler: Joan Macaraeg//Tiruin (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: September 07, 2017, 01:54:02 pm »

((heh heh heh. Nah, your exits are all north and east. Soon, all the enemies on the south side of the complex will be between you and us. All of our team that has any reason to head south is already there.

well, unless alice survives and wants to try to fly a plane out of here. Through the smoke. and the forest fire.))

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: September 07, 2017, 01:57:48 pm »

((I would like to bring your attention to the fact that you are about to blow up a munitions store right beside the building with the kids in it. Also, the truck is right outside this building I think. Don't.))

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: September 07, 2017, 02:02:34 pm »

Stab the unconcious nazi to death and get my shotgun ready for whats comming

Spoiler: Joe Polnik (click to show/hide)
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 228