Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 467780 times)

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: Mission 2: Stealth Hedge
« Reply #675 on: August 30, 2017, 07:29:18 pm »

Stick close to Joe (I can't see any of the others right?), stay alert for hostiles.

In the quietest tone Smith can manage: "Stop trying to get us killed you idiot! If you whistle again I'll brain you with my .45. We should check out that clatter from inside the building."

Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: August 30, 2017, 07:38:27 pm »

Could we get an updated map, please?

Now, we appear to have either primitive life support (Not really likely) or some really nasty experiments (VERY likely).

Tiruin, can your character read German? I suspect mine can, as having the unwilling victims of a torture session occupants of an information-gathering facility write things down is a good tool, should you need to resort to the cutting-out of tongues in the interrogation process. However, if you can read German, figure out what those labels say, and fast.

Those labels are honestly scaring me, even without any knowledge of what's on them. The Germans experimented with some pretty nasty chemicals in WWII...and we're in a Piecewise game. Those fuel tanks are probably full of, not fuel, but chlorine trifluoride, and the little canisters in the gel are probably discount Captain America bio-modification drugs.

Move north, to the corner of the building, away from those triple-A guns, and check the corner, then move across the open space, still heading north, to the end of the row of buildings.

Everyone always expects you to go for the biggest hangar when planning an escape. The solution, therefore, is to just go to the second-biggest hangar, which should definitely have what you need, while being much poorer-guarded and much less conspicuous.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 08:00:02 am by Madman198237 »
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: August 30, 2017, 08:22:10 pm »

Enter the building, Springfield ready.  Only shoot any Germans if they see me--otherwise, sneak closer so I can knock them out quietly.

If it's clear, look around at the available vehicles.  First priority is something with a big gun (which neither of us are good with...), and then something with an enclosed cabin so the occupants are difficult to make out.  Get in and make sure it's ready to go, but don't leave yet.

"Yarrick, think we should search this building more before leaving?  I don't want to stay here any longer than necessary, but it might be worth it."

Spoiler: Simon Smith, Sniper (click to show/hide)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: August 31, 2017, 01:17:55 am »

"My God, they're using the children as-. . .This is more than a war crime. Everyone inside, help, please!"

Everyone seriously get those flashlights, and then speak to the children with that one language that got a response.
Inspect those symbols, using either knowledge or Language, and use medical knowledge in trying to find a way in getting these childen .

Order Zack and Jack to help out with this (after grabbing some flashlights for the search team)

If my radio can be used, order someone to dial into command, or try to.

"What is happening here? Can any of you respond?"

Spoiler: Joan Macaraeg//Tiruin (click to show/hide)

TIMER: 50
((OKAY WHAT IS THIS @_@))

Those labels are honestly scaring me, even without any knowledge of what's on them. The Germans experimented with some pretty nasty chemicals in WWII...and we're in a Piecewise game. Those fuel tanks are probably full of, not fuel, but chlorine trifluoride, and the little canisters in the gel are probably discount Captain America bio-modification drugs.
((I'm unsure how we can identify what's in them other than interrupting with what's going on, but hence me shoving orders out--and probably using this 'quick' turn as knowledge use))

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: August 31, 2017, 01:30:51 am »

"Alright, alright calm down. You take the lead."

Follow Smith's lead, checking out clatter further in the building. STEALTHILY.

Spoiler: Joe Nix (click to show/hide)
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: August 31, 2017, 05:37:34 am »

Take everything from the nazi besides the girly mag which someone already took,and then go to help Joan out

Spoiler: Joe Polnik (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 12:31:46 am by PaPaj »
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: August 31, 2017, 06:57:06 am »

Gutentag, motherfuck-ow. Ow, ahah, hah. Ow.

Edit: I'll go ahead and eat my restorative ration, and then try to get out from under the shelf. Unless the other guy remains a threat. I realize he has not been described as dead, yet. So if he is still a danger to me, fight him instead.

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 08:29:24 am by Ozarck »

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: August 31, 2017, 07:38:51 am »

Tir, information before you move them, please?

My first-aid training is screaming "SECURE THE AREA!!!!!". Basically, NEVER move anyone in a potentially-dangerous position until you can ensure that A. You won't expose anyone else to the same danger and B. That you won't do more damage by moving them.

Also, pulling random IVs is a bad plan. A very bad plan.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #683 on: August 31, 2017, 07:54:24 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Current map

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: August 31, 2017, 07:57:25 am »

Awesome, thanks!

Going to edit my action to be a little more precise.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: August 31, 2017, 08:27:04 am »

A bomb, set to explode. But you have know way of knowing that IC. Nor do I, for that matter.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: August 31, 2017, 08:48:44 am »

Awesome, thanks!

Going to edit my action to be a little more precise.
((We now have a very obvious bloodstreak :P At least we've got overwatch folks ready to attack the flak gunners, having prepared their aim!

Although I'm really wondering what to do now .-. the text said their eyes and mouths could move so I'm assuming that the neck and below are more restrained akin to how an electric chair worked (but more for something that we've no idea about)
But I think I can disconnect all those given my Medical Training??))

A bomb, set to explode. But you have know way of knowing that IC. Nor do I, for that matter.
((Yes but for whom :P Did anyone else set a bomb? We'll know IC on Piece's update. Hopefully.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: August 31, 2017, 10:11:53 am »

((If I recall correctly someone set a timed explosive somewhere earlier. We're not about to be blown up I don't think :P ))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: August 31, 2017, 01:46:06 pm »

Watch the door the group went into.  Don't get seen; observe what is going on.  Is there a better vantage point?

Spoiler: Jack Worter (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: August 31, 2017, 03:43:53 pm »

Tir, once again: We've been trained in first aid (As soldiers, anyway), and the very first rule of first aid is that you NEVER do anything without first securing the area. That means knowing that you won't be incapacitated by attempting to recover or treat the victim, and also understanding what the issue is.

So please, just read the labels. No unnecessary fatalities. It's going to get messy if we've got to lug those things onto a plane.

We'd have to clear the base of Germans first.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 228