Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 44

Author Topic: SPAMMASTER: Spymistress Kalja the Bewitched  (Read 36472 times)

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMMASTER: Spymistress Kalja the Bewitched
« Reply #405 on: June 07, 2017, 12:37:32 pm »

Yeah, let's show those Demons who's boss.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 01:16:13 pm by Iituem »
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 07, 2017, 12:50:20 pm »

D

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 07, 2017, 03:40:28 pm »

The demons in the air irritate you, and you suspect they might be working for the Count. You decide to disabuse them of any silly notions.

7!

You start with the littlest ones, and they are simple to catch with empty promises. AND MAKE SATISFYING NOISES WHEN CAUGHT and chewed to bits Leaky things that they are, they fail to keep their secrets when sufficiently mutilated.

A trail begins to emerge - with an inkling of their hierarchy, you move up the next rung and snap up the demon following the town's musically-inclined, grabbing it literally for a song. It sings while being gnashed, too. great to see someone so committed to entertainment

You find the next one as a shadow within the wishing well, working to render hopes into stories, and reel it in with a desire tragically improbable yet tantalizingly plausible. a refined flavor Well-cultivated! AND IT SCREAMS REAL GOOD TOO

And finally, a being you could conceivably call a demon in the backwoods, an old servant driven to madness, his body long since lost but his demon still prancing about with stolen knowledge. This one you draw in with feigned innocence. ITS SUFFERING IS THE MOST GRATIFYING BY FAR though not a peer it is close enough to be contemptible

Before it is digested to dust and memories, the last demon knows enough to tell you about the estate - the Count keeps no staff, only apprentices. Each is possessed in their own way, and wields strange powers as a consequence. And the Count, why, the Count himself does not live in the castle at all, but rather under it - it remembered, yes, it remembered a time when its host used to work there, and supply the Count in his terrible secret tasks, calling more and more demons, for what purpose? Youth? Power? NONE OF THESE HE GAINED but a noble effort nevertheless

The tide has turned, and you feel the background of demons contaminating this place shift to avoid you. It feels like a mist gently clearing. SHALL WE BEGIN

A) Strike in the daytime, while the apprentices still pretend to do their duties.
B) Strike in the night, when the devilry has started in earnest.
C) Approach in plain sight, armed with the knowledge of how things truly are.

You feel a twinge in the back of your head. IT HAS BEEN SO LONG may we break free in earnest We have such sights to show these dilettantes.

A) Stay as you are, my demonic friends.
B) Show me the way, but allow me to walk by myself.
C) Lend all of your power and minds to me!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 07, 2017, 03:57:36 pm »

B
C
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 07, 2017, 04:41:17 pm »

B B

There's no way that progressively giving more and more lee-way to the demons is ever going to not screw us over. It may not be this time, but I swear one day these guys will make a request that we accept, and then we end up like the old vizier.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 07, 2017, 04:48:35 pm »

Screw it, let's hurl ourselves back into the crazy well.

B, C.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 07, 2017, 05:14:46 pm »

B, C

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 07, 2017, 05:41:37 pm »

B,C

They are usually good about it, though I might request ahead of time that we don't eat anyone. That makes a mess.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 07, 2017, 08:26:42 pm »

B,B after having a second in comand we jump in the madness sea.
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 07, 2017, 10:09:53 pm »

B C. Nothing could possibly go wrong, right?
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 07, 2017, 10:40:34 pm »

B,B
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 07, 2017, 10:47:40 pm »

B,C.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 08, 2017, 05:27:52 am »

You approach the Count's castle at midnight, operatives at the ready. The demonic mist rising from the earth parts to give you passage, and you feel that good old feeling stirring up again inside you, the sensation of three sets of skilled hands fighting over the controls of your mind, body and soul. A red and pulsing sensation creeps up along your eyes. IT'S TIME TO CUT LOOSE

The castle lies ahead of you, dark and ripe for the picking. You sense the droves of lesser demons gathering for the evening's activities, crawling along the walls, whispering on the wind.

Pick 3:

A) Lose your mind.
B) Eat your crew.
C) Take a ride on the wind.
D) Emit a blood-curdling howl.
E) Tear a hole in a wall.
F) Crawl like a spider.
G) Search for victims.
H) Dig toward the basement.
I) Paint a lovely picture.
J) Light a fire.
K) Leap like a flea.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 08, 2017, 05:42:08 am »

Aw. No comments on our options this time? Our demons really have grown complacent.

DEJ
Let's replicate the kool-aid man.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 44