Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: An Exercise in Asinine Violence [Announcement/Conclusion]  (Read 6278 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: An Exercise in Asinine Violence [Turn IV: Reversals in Fortune]
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2017, 03:20:24 am »

I need to get that axe! Murder Adams for an axe! Bash his wrists! His skull!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2017, 03:52:35 am »

I, Kyle Johnson, shall first get rid of Nix's knife and then steal his clothes to make a bandage for the wounds he so kindly gave me.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2017, 06:09:57 am »

Hmm. Cal heads to Walmart anyway. He needs to go the the camping section and pick up a backpack.
((Just realized that he never got his isopropyl alcohol))
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2017, 10:26:26 am »

==Leeroy Jenkins==

Chicken!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2017, 01:00:35 pm »

Hmm. Cal heads to Walmart anyway. He needs to go the the camping section and pick up a backpack.
((Just realized that he never got his isopropyl alcohol))

Good call, I'll fix that.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: An Exercise in Asinine Violence [Minmalist/Test Fighting Game]
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2017, 10:28:31 pm »

Waitlist me.

Also, tell the players to hurry up and bleed out, already.

Spoiler: Some Loser (click to show/hide)
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2017, 09:41:30 am »

A. Bell Adams aims his makeshift lasso at Kyle, before attempting to rope him in, after which he would strike with his switchblade.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: An Exercise in Asinine Violence [Minmalist/Test Fighting Game]
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2017, 12:42:27 pm »

Waitlist me.

Also, tell the players to hurry up and bleed out, already.

Spoiler: Some Loser (click to show/hide)

I'll waitlist ya' cheese, long time no see.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2017, 10:42:54 am »

Grab Kiln's switchblade. Shank Kiln with both of them.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2017, 06:13:14 pm »

Waitlist pl0x

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

discord wen
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2017, 07:00:27 pm »

2 turns left... I snap his neck while he turns around to get my knife. If I don't get a chance to do the former, I hide, and wrap my shirt around my neck to reduce the bleeding.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2017, 10:55:13 pm »

Any room left in the ol' waitlist?

Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: An Exercise in Asinine Violence [Turn V: Kill Uno]
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2017, 11:17:34 pm »

Turn V: Kill Uno

A. Bell Adams runs from Lalli and right into the fray where Kyle Johnson stands victoriously (for the moment) over an unconscious Nix. Before Kyle can claim the spoils of his fight, Adams whips out the lasso like a Harrison Ford imitator, [3 vs. 2] and slings it over Kyle's hand. Kyle pulls his arm into his body, trying to wrest control with Adams digging his heels into the ground and pulling backwards, initiating a round of tug-of-war. Eventually, Adams winds out and Kyle is forcibly pulled towards him; Kyle is able to slip out of the lasso, but it leaves him no time to get out of the way before Adams lunges forward with a Switchblade. [1 vs. 8-1(Get-Over-Here'd)] Kyle brings his hand down and deflects Adams' strike, [2 vs. 9] and then hits him on the shoulder with the Can of Mace, doing so little damage that the blow is absorbed by Adams' shirt.

Cal Ericson realizes that he must branch out beyond the Publix Supermarket to get further on his intended path. He leaves through the sliding front doors, unmolested on the way out as violence and chicken-ravaging happen around him. He walks through the parking lot, which is full of cars as one might expect on a weekend afternoon; despite the abundance of cars, there are no people. At least, it seems at first until Ericson hears someone singing. Peering down the lot, Ericson pinpoints the singing to a man standing on top of a car, hitting golf balls off of a tee. The middle-age man wears cargo shorts, a tropical collared shirt and a fisherman's hat, the type of outfit you'd expecting to be on a dude hitting golf balls in a parking lot. He sings:
"My left stroke just went viral,
Right stroke put baby in a spiral,
Soprano C we keep it on a high note,
There's levels to it and you know."

It's definitely the lyrics from that Kendrick Lamar song, but he's singing it in an old, 1930's Ballroom kind of way. According to the text floating above him, he's a Level 4 NPC named Frankie Dovens.
Off in the distance, Cal can see the skyline of Atlanta and several of its landmarks: The Olympic Park, The CNN Center, Coca-Cola World, The Giant Pyramid That Towers Above All With a Swirling Mass of Purple Energy Forever Thundering In the Sky, and the Georgia Aquarium.

After taking in all of this information, Cal continues until he's in the front doors of the nearby Wal-Mart. Ah, miles of Chinese manufactured goods lingering with the smell of processing chemicals, good old Wal-Mart. Cal spots some fishing poles, and heads on over, as they can't be far from the other camping goods. He's correct, and finds all the fire starters, repellents, water purifiers and survival knives that he wants. The hunting guns are adjacent as well, though annoyingly they're still behind that security glass. But the Camping Backpacks are in the open, and grabs himself a spacious Camo backpack.
Just as Cal is getting comfy with his new pack, he hears a chittering sound behind him, like some sort of animal. He turns around, and halfway down the isle a woman is staring at him. Well, it could be a woman, or else some sort of humanoid. She stands at well over six feet tall, with grey flesh, bulging yellows eyes and long greasy black hair. A stained tank top struggles to contain her sagging breasts and rides over her bloated gut, while her loosely fitting shorts stop above the knee. It's indubitably one of the most terrifying things Cal has ever seen.
She's staring, and making those chittering sounds incessantly, but hasn't moved. This is Deb, Level 6.

Timothy looks to expand his arsenal and searches the nearby area for Kiln Smash's dropped knife. [10=Success] It's right next to him, easy. Timothy picks up the second Switchblade and thinks about doing a V for Vendetta impression, but the whole knife-twirling thing seems impractical. [6 vs. 2] Timothy thrusts forward and Kiln slides to the left, which makes it very easy for Tim to stab him with his left-handed knife. Kiln goes reeling back, as another hole gets put in his gut.

Kyle Johnson squares off with A. Bell Adams, the two of them circling one another, but then Kyle sees his blood dripping to the ground and realizes he has more immediate issues. He disengages with Adams, keeping one eye on him as he walks over to where Nix lies. Kyle first deprives Nix's Switchblade, folding it up and putting it in his pocket. He then pulls Nix's shirt off, not merely for purposes of humiliation, but also to patch up all that bleeding around his waist. [Medical: 5] Tying it around himself, Kyle is able to get the bleeding to slow which gives him more time, but there's not enough fabric to seal up both wounds completely.

Nix blinks and his senses begin to come back to him; he's got a bit of a headache and his face is sore, but he's still alive. Also, his bare back is cold against the tiled floor. Where was his shirt. He looks down, and sees Kyle trying to yank off his pants. Before Kyle can explain that this is all a misunderstanding, Nix scrambles away, screaming, believing that his attacker was taking this simulation in a very bad direction.
Adams, who has seen the whole thing unfold, watches with amusement.

Having found the prized Chicken, Leroy Jenkins knows there is one thing to do. "Alright, let's do this." Everyone in Publix hears his titular battle cry as Jenkins charges shoulder first into the glass display, shattering it completely and somehow not cutting himself off in the process. Jenkins grabs all the chicken around him indiscriminately, funneling it into his mouth and chewing through even the bones, much like the metal grinding machines in those videos where they grind up things. In the space of a couple minutes, Jenkins obliterates the entire display of ready-to-eat chicken in the Deli, which you must remember was supposed to be sold to hundreds of shoppers over the course of an entire day.

Lalli wants an ax as badly as Saudi Arabia wants American armaments, and killing someone would be worth an ax, right? Lalli stalks Adams to the Deli and sees that his target is occupied in watching a whole other fight. Stealth is for punks, as is said in the Lalli-Code, as so he charges at Adams screaming incoherently, waving his Baton over his head like a Frankish barbarian with a spiked club. [9 vs. 8] There's no time to dodge, so Lalli can only put his hand up to block the incoming smashes, which lands directly on the blade of his Switchblade; the folding knife flies out of Lalli's hand and slides along the ground. Lalli follows up with another overhand attack, [7 vs. 10] but Adams ducks under his arm and slips behind him, a well executed boxing-type dodge.

Kiln Smash is ready to snap Timothy's neck, except it didn't take Tim any time at all to get two knives, and now Tim was leering over him, and Kiln was bleeding out worse than ever. There's only one course of action; Kiln books it like he was trying out for the Olympic 100 Meter Dash. [4 vs. 7] Unfortunately for Kiln, Tim actually ran Track in high school. Tim catches up to Kiln and hits him with a shoulder charge, sending him crashing to the hard tile floor. Kiln tries to get up, but Tim reaches down with his free hand, yanking Kiln by the hair and holding his head in place. Kiln's mind races to say something, some sort of plea for life or a deal, or at least some cool line to be remembered by. Just when he has the right thing to say, Tim's Switchblade stabs into the side of the neck and carves through to the other side in the way that one butchers a hog. Tim leaves Kiln face down in a pool of blood, and picks up the other knife.
Timothy has Slain Kiln Smash. He upgrades to Level 1.

Yottawhat pops into existence at the entrance of Wal-Mart.

Jack Black walks over to Kiln's body, picks it up and then tosses it in his mobile garbage bin with the rest of the trash. He begins to whistle a tune while mopping up all of Kiln's blood.

Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player Info (click to show/hide)

I was busy with all sorts of shit today, so I almost let this slide again, but three days is my limit. No amount of delays should mean a four day break without a good reason. And so, we have a turn, with our very first kill. Congrats Fallacy.

I'll be adding the new folks to the Waitlist.

discord wen

Unless y'all want to hear me rant about Psychoanalytic theory and the Atlanta Falcons all day, I don't think a Discord is in order, especially with all the good Bay12 Discord channels already up.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 11:21:50 pm by TCM »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2017, 12:36:17 am »

"Let's turn this robbery into a murder then!"
Kyle begins spraying the shit out of his shirtless target with mace in retribution for prolonging the inevitable.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2017, 01:33:14 am »

((You mixed up Lalli and Adams a bit.))

Since Mr. Adams is behind me, I take a step backwards to him and sink my elbow into his sternum and the proceed to crush his windpipe.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7