Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Paradox Interactive Succession Game World (From CKII to EUIV to Vic2 to HoI4)  (Read 21277 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Pala's doing better without me in charge then it was with me.

Also it looks like the Abbasids got dethroned.

Maybe the next person could have a go at fixing the border gore in Western Europe.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

So, does that mean I'm next?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Wow, we may see the Empire of Russia formed by the AI from the earliest start date.  I don't think I've seen that before.

So, does that mean I'm next?

Yep.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

I'm thinking of grabbing Lombardy or something and tempting to create the HRE (becaise the AI will never create it on its own). Would that suit you guy?

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can't even do 2 hours of HoI4 without getting a repeated crash state, hope you guys can continue without any errors...

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

We're still FAAAAAAR away from HoI4...

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Please do form the HRE. The mechanics spice up the region nicely in EUIV.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile

Please sign me up for a ck2 turn!

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, the HRE would be pretty great to see.
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Dang, soooooo close.

I took over Lombardy, conquered some things left and right started gobbling up Germany and Burgundy (to make the HRE you need at least one second Kingdom in W. Europe). After a while, I was within the last 20% warscore of the last war I needed with Germany AND  had enough provinces to usurd Burgundy but was waiting for a war to finish that was already at 100% warscore when... I died.

Dang, I hope that even the AI won't fuck up too much, although the temptation to just play my heir a month or two to create the HRE is great, great indeed.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Honestly, I think it might be worth making an exception for Sheb to make the HRE, just to ensure that we do get the HRE mechanics for EUIV.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Well, worst case, even if the AI fucks up bigly, I can always jump back in. Or I could quickly create the HRE.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Honestly, I think it might be worth making an exception for Sheb to make the HRE, just to ensure that we do get the HRE mechanics for EUIV.

Unless his dynasty dies out really fast, he should still be able to do it next time his turn rolls around.  I mean, Kola's still an independent power after a hundred years, and it was surrounded by stronger nations.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9