Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: [SG] Soul {slowly turning into incestous homoerotica?}  (Read 5002 times)

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Soul {slowly turning into incestous homoerotica?}
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2017, 04:37:39 pm »

Spoiler: Large Image (click to show/hide)
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Soul
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2017, 05:46:19 pm »

[...] I call upon my right as a free man [...] my prince, [...]
nice

C
A

+1
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2017, 05:53:55 pm »

Yes, you had always fancied your younger brother. The way he always got upset at the littelest things. The way he always dreamt of things far away and impossible. His impulsiveness and ever-changing moods. The way he tenderly brushed his hair. His gorgeous smile and his heartbreaking pout. Everything about him, his flaws and his virtues, just made you love him more.

Of course, you would never have married him without an excuse. But an excuse had appeared, and you could not help yourself but take advantage of it. It was a strong public move, showing your determination to rule, the lengths you would take and the power of the crown. And it was a smart move dynastically too. If you were to die childless, your first concubine would inherit your titles. So, even if you died without a trueborn successor, the Tychean crown would remain under the rule of the Atapoulis dynasty.

Soft knocks on your chamber door. You sat on the balcony, listening to the waves far below and the legion of cicadas chirping in the gardens. A marriage there would be the most romantic, but you could not afford the loss of prestige paired with it. Again, soft knocks. "Come in." You said. A maid entered, bearing the robe you were to wear tonight, for the ceremony. It was tailored to your last-minute demands. The luxury of being a crown prince.

It was:
A. dull and formal (+piety)
B. fashionable and revealing (+prestige)

Of course, embroidered on it was the weapon of house Atapoulis, a white tower surrounded by a woven wreath of thorns and white roses on a background of blue, as well as your personal weapon:

Write-in

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2017, 05:59:11 pm »

B

A spear
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2017, 06:27:03 pm »

B

A spear

+1

((So basically we're Oberyn Martell?))

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2017, 07:48:12 pm »

B

A spear

+1

+1

A long, thick, girthy spear, embellished with a ivory handle and tip with plated gold.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2017, 09:48:29 pm »

B

A spear

+1

+1

A long, thick, girthy spear, embellished with a ivory handle and tip with plated gold.

+1

Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2017, 04:37:57 am »

A wonderful robe, indeed it was. White and blue, with the weapons of you house and yourself embroidered on your shoulders. And man, that spear was girthy. As you got dressed and looked in the polished silver mirror, you enjoyed what you saw. Not only was your outfit very fasionable, but you looked the part too. The blue of the robe coloured with your eyes, making them look even bluer. Your hair, the same black as your brother's but quite a bit shorter, was packed into a bun on the back of your head. The sun had done you well, as you were quite tanned. Not as much as most courtiers, but compared to your brother you were a few shades darker. Having a mother from the faraway Snowlands mostly contributed to this. The outfit also enhanced your musculature. You were far from as burly as most of the guard, but again, compared to your somewhat frail brother you looked strong and healthy. As you heard the bronze clocks of the tower sound, you realized it was time to go. Followed by your small entourage, you headed for the temple of Scythilous.

+5 Prestige

The walk was decently long, from the castle up the cliff to the centre of Grand Tychea down below. An hour you walked, along the rose-lined marble path connecting the keep to the city. But finally, you arrived. And before the silver altar stood none other than your brother.

He looked gorgeous, wearing a robe of white-and-jade. The robe showed quite some skin, exposing his sides and back almost entirely. Not something one would expect from someone forced into marriage like this. His right arm was the only thing completely covered in cloth, undoubtedly to hide the fact you had fractured it this afternoon. His expression was priceless: blushing, trying to appear somewhat frustrated and avoiding most eye contact.

The ceremony went swimmingly, while most of the court watched. Holy words were said, blood exchanged, and, of course, there was a kiss. Short, but it was there. And it felt great. Well, the consumation felt greater, but those details you would spare the world. Your brother seemed to think the same, even though he still pretended to be angry the entire time. Still, you had not heard him call you Nīki in years.

The next morning you woke up beside him. You had nothing planned yet for the day. Thinking about it, you would:

A. Attend to one of Magistros Constantine Bacchopolou's lavish parties.
B. Go hunting with your other siblings
C. Join the commanders in a scheduled military exercise

A. Take Andreichos with you
B. Leave Andreichos home

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2017, 09:46:34 am »

c.
A.

He seems to have learned his lesson.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2017, 10:00:54 am »

i think i should feel bad i'm enjoying this so much
c.
A.

He seems to have learned his lesson.
+1
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2017, 11:25:08 am »

C
A
Good to see that our marriage might not end up being a unhappy one.  :D
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2017, 11:26:27 am »

C
A

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2017, 11:49:27 am »

A military exercise was planned for today, you remembered. A wise thing to do, with the current diplomatic tensions abound. You tenderly kicked Andreichos awake and started getting dressed. "We'll join the military today. Get dressed.", you stated. "Niki, remember when you broke my sword arm not a day ago." he replied sarcastically, as he got out of your lavishly large bed. "You'll stay with father and the commanders, oversee the exercise. It should still get you some experience in military tactics and organisation."

After breakfast, you and Andreichos headed outside, to the barracks. The castle's elite levy was already poised in neat rows, and in the distance you could see the royal navy's ships bustling with activity. The two actual legions of Grand Tychea were undoubtedly getting ready in the city below. Still you faced a choice: which unit would you join?

A. The 1st Legion and the Royal Fleet, pretending to raid Grand Tychea from the sea.
B. The 2nd Legion, pretending to defend the city below.
C. The Castle's Levy, pretending to defend the castle if the 1st Legion and the Royal fleet got through the defenses of Grand Tychea.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2017, 12:03:36 pm »

B

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2017, 12:04:57 pm »

Hmm...
A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7