Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: [SG] Soul {slowly turning into incestous homoerotica?}  (Read 4999 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Soul
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2017, 03:55:19 am »

Andreichos. Damned Andreichos. Always had he harboured jealousy. The entirity of his life he spent pitying the fact that he was born a few minutes too late. Both of you had turned eighteen the day before. The age of marriage. The laws of marriage dictated, of course, that only the oldest son was able to continue the dynasty, and thus inherit. All younger siblings, both male and female, were fated to be married off to firstborn sons of other, and sometimes even the same dynasties. Glorified property they became, many spouses to one.

Of course, you would never let that happen to you. For you were Nikolaos Atapoulis, heir to the Kingdom of Tychea!

A. Disarm Andreichos (+martial, +prestige)[Trait: Duelist]
B. Turn to your father (+intrigue, -prestige)[Trait: Courtly Relations]
C. Turn to the High Ecclestian (+piety)[Trait: Courtly Relations]
D. Admit defeat (-prestige)[Trait: Chivalrous]

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2017, 05:46:34 am »

A. We ain't going out like a bitch.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2017, 08:08:56 am »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2017, 12:04:59 pm »

Positive trait acquired: Duelist
>Duelist, a person capable of performing great feats in one-on-one combat.
>+2 martial
>+5 in any one-on-one combat situation.

You had always defeated your brother in one-on-one combat. Most others at court, for that sake. You were a born duelist, a young master of the scimitar. What happened came back to you. Your brother did not actually beat you. Not legitimately at least. One of his pawns, Dimicheus you believe he was called, had tripped you. Judging from the looks of the public, no one had noticed it. If they did, they were too afraid to say so. You could not say it either, as it could sound too unbelievable, and you could not afford to lose face in front of all these people. You would have to fight your way out. Fast as lightning, you tried to swat Andreichos' sword away from your exposed throat and disarm him.

Code: [Select]
Nikolaos vs. Andreichos

Nikolaos: 1d50+martial(2)+Duelist(5)+surprise(2)
Andreichos: 1d50+martial(1)-hubris(2)

46 vs. 26

As you had expected, your brother's arrogant smile was unjustified. With a single, swift motion, you slammed his sword-arm against the floor, dragging him towards you in the process. The cracking sounded eerie, but it would heal. If you let him. Fast as lightning, you grabbed his scimitar as it skidded over the floor, and jumped up, pointing the blade at Andreichos' neck. The roles were now reversed, as your brother now laid face down on the ground, squirming under your heel. You had won the battle. Now it was time to finish it.

+20 Prestige

You would:
A. Forgive your brother of all his sins, and let him go freely. (+prestige)[Trait: Forgiving]
B. Demand your brother's blood as tribute, and strike him down for his crimes. (+prestige)[Trait: Vengeful]
C. Exercise your Mycchaean right, making him your concubine and property by law. (+prestige)[Concubine: Andreichos Atapoulis][Trait: Hedonist]

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2017, 03:57:46 pm »

As...unique an option as C would be, I'ma have to go for B
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2017, 05:20:07 pm »

. . .
C
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2017, 05:22:18 pm »

I feel like we shouldn't, but I really wanna see what's going to happen with C
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2017, 07:33:36 am »

C
It would be an answer to all that the brother is trying to prevent. And we should probably make a show of it. Say something along the line of him betraying you to avoid his fear will now force him to face it head on.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2017, 07:39:27 am »

i hope this is implying homo duelist prince

C
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2017, 10:05:02 am »

Neutral trait acquired: Hedonist
>Hedonist, a person whose life is dedicated to joy and pleasure.
>+2 diplomacy
>-1 martial

Looking at your very own brother at the floor, an idea started taking shape in your head. Tychean law, just like the laws of most other island-kingdoms, partially consisted of the Mycchaean Scripture, a sacred text written by the ancient Mycchaean emperors who ruled all lands around and within the Sea of Roses. While most of the code had been abandoned and forgotten on the mainland, after the inevitable collapse of the Mycchaean Empire, the island-kingdoms continued to abide by it. Many rules were written down, including the infamous law you were about to call upon.

When a free man bests another free man in a one-on-one duel the loser had declared upon the victor, the victor is free to take any person property of the loser as his own concubine, provided the person is of age. This includes the loser's progeny, concubines, slaves and in some occasions siblings. If still unwed and of age, the loser himself may also be taken as concubine and property.

Good thing your father had invested so much time and effort in those detestable law classes when you were younger. But, Andreichos remained your brother. Your own blood. A decision that would be controversial, in the eyes of both your court and your father. Still, it would teach him a lesson. And with his long, delicately braided, raven black hair, snow-white skin and vibrant green eyes, he was far from unattractive. But did you harbour feelings for him? You weren't sure.

A. The marriage would be nothing but a punishment for Andreichos.
B. The marriage would be mainly fueled by your hedonistic desires for your own brother.
C. The marriage would be a mixture of both.

"I call upon my right as a free man to take Andreichos as my concubine and property", you plainly said. Not the entire plaza had heard it, but those who had looked aghast, stunned by this unexpected turn of events. Your father himself almost fell out of his palanquin, utterly shocked. But even he would be unable to annul the impending marriage, as he was not above that sacred part of the law. "Death is not great enough of a punishment for crimes like these, against the crown and the law. He shall suffer an eternity by my side.", you continued. "As dictated by the Mycchaean Scripture, none will be able to stop me."

All onlookers looked thunderstruck, none anticipating the slightest bit of what had just occured. All but the High Ecclestian. He walked forward, towards you and your brother, followed by his two pages. His long, black robes looked constricting in the heat of summer, but he seemed unphased. Once he stood before you, he and his pages curtsied swiftly. "As you wish. We will take care of your brother, prepare him for the ceremony. It shall be held tonight at midnight. Pages, take him to my quarters."

Concubine acquired: Andreichos Atapoulis
+5 prestige

"Now, my prince, where would you like the ceremony to take place?"

A. In the temple of Scythilous, God of Justice and Punishment
B. In the temple of Amaeri, Goddess of Lust, Pleasure and Matrimony
C. In the palace gardens, overlooking the Sea of Roses and the city of Grand Tychea from a cliff.
D. Somewhere else (write-in)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 02:32:28 pm by Lord_lemonpie »

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2017, 10:18:18 am »

[...] I call upon my right as a free man [...] my prince, [...]
nice

C
A
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2017, 12:37:39 pm »

[...] I call upon my right as a free man [...] my prince, [...]
nice

C
A

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2017, 02:09:47 pm »

A
A
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2017, 03:23:20 pm »

B
A
Well this seems quite interesting.  :P
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 05:55:14 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Soul {slowly turning into incestous homoerotica?}
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2017, 04:27:32 pm »

....wahahahaha.  Oh boy.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7