Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: [SG] Soul {slowly turning into incestous homoerotica?}  (Read 4987 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Soul {slowly turning into incestous homoerotica?}
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2017, 02:11:02 pm »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2017, 03:00:06 pm »

A. bring the items closer to our chest, it would be harder for a snatch and grab to be done.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2017, 03:58:47 pm »

A
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2017, 04:15:52 pm »

Code: [Select]
1d50=50 ((holy shit y'all got lucky))Up in one of the date palms, you see some macaques playing. Most of the ordinary folk are inside, due to the scheduled military exercise. Normally, the streets in these parts of town would be filled with minor merchants, street urchins, beggars, slaves and the occasional whore. Now, it was mainly soldiers, walking up and down the hill. Some carried wooden weaponry or other goods. The city was bustling with activity, but it felt off. Suddenly, everything felt off. Like the world did not fit anymore. A strange tension that filled the air. You had felt the feeling once before, during the siege Myrtle Trabaltar laid upon the castle.

Magic.

"For the Prince of Noble Hearts
He whom does not shun a crone-of-slums
He whom tries to trick the trickster
A gift, as he will need in times-to-come
Its powers he will find."

A spell. A potent one. You did not comprehend a word of the whispers, but you understood. How could this even be?

Disoriented, you looked back at the oracle. Or, at least, where she stood. She had vanished. Just behind you, you could hear Andreichos' gasp. "N-niki?! What just happened?!" He stammered, looking around vigorously for any tracks of the witch. Just as you wanted to reply, you felt something squirm in both your hands.

A. Slowly open your hands.
B. Throw whatever you're holding to the floor.
C. Keep your hands closed, try to find a proper container of sorts to dump it in.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2017, 04:57:49 pm »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2017, 05:48:48 pm »

A
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2017, 06:17:22 pm »

No! Don't! Have you never heard the saying "Don't crown a stallion before it mates"?
C and quick. This is a power that must be looked upon when we need it most. We will know what to do, then.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2017, 06:45:03 pm »

No! Don't! Have you never heard the saying "Don't crown a stallion before it mates"?
C and quick. This is a power that must be looked upon when we need it most. We will know what to do, then.

I think your worrying to much.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2017, 07:12:35 pm »

Possible. But, you never know when it comes to luck. And looking at it may freak us out and cause us to drop it.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2017, 02:19:38 am »

A
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2017, 04:08:07 am »

Code: [Select]
1d50=22
You carefully open your hands. The squirming things you felt, seemed to just be the barcelet and coins shaking and twisting around. They did not seem any different. Still somewhat flabbergasted by what had just occurred, you almost had not heard the blow of the horn. It meant you had 10 minutes left to find your station before the battle would begin. Yet you had not even recieved a place to station yet.

You slid the bracelet and coins into your pocket, and galloped up the hill, your brother following just behind you. Running straight into a stream of downcoming soldiers caused quite some angry stares, but none dared to actually insult a prince. Within minutes you were uphill, your horse visibly tired. Right in front of the commander's tent, you stopped. "Andreichos will stay here to observe with you, sirs. Where have you got my station in mind?", you hurriedly blurted out. "Pick your own station, and hurry", General Apotoukles said. "We'll make sure your brother learns too. Without saying any goodbyes, you turned your horse around and started riding back to town.

But where would you station?
A. At the beach
B. At the central square
C. At the road leading to the castle

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2017, 04:08:58 am »

B
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2017, 10:51:01 am »

B

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7