Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23

Author Topic: Dryad Rage: IC Thread  (Read 21826 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dryad Rage: IC Thread
« Reply #135 on: June 16, 2017, 11:18:57 am »

Since the mites seem to be too close to the tree for Geode Bomb to be fully effective, Geos grabs a 2.0 crystal and goes to play whack-a-mite. As in, he whacks any surviving mites with the crystal.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 16, 2017, 04:08:41 pm »

Aster Witheredlock
"Finally a different enemy than these mites, these things are getting quite old by now."
Maintain a 1.0x Shadow Asphyxiation on the Mana Worm, perform a 1.0x Life Absorption on one of the larger mites.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 18, 2017, 03:19:05 pm »

Summer 10, Year 1

Spoiler: Player Locations (click to show/hide)

Rat (T): 5/5

Antler uses 1 mana to empower Morningstar, then flings himself upwards towards the where the Manaworm is on the tree, to inflict 5 damage to it. Also, Crack. That is the sound of Antler's remaining momentum slamming into the tree, dealing 3 damage to it. Antler then falls to the ground.

Call uses 1 mana to empower gust, doing the same action three turns in a row for a weaker than normal spell. It deals 2 damage to one Cor Mite and 1 damage to another.

Leaf Vinehead waits for the opportunity to cast Drain Blood on the Manaworm... The opportunity doesn't come, it has already been dealth with.

Geos uses the best crystal that he can find and smacks a Cor Mite with it to deal 1 damage. It seems that all of the best crystals are gone now. In their current state, the crystal fragments are not very lethal.

Aster Witheredlock casts Shadow Asphxiation on the small Cor Mite to deal 1 damage, and Life drain on the last one to deal 2 damage. Only 1 health was absorbed however. Same issue as before being that someone else already weakened it.

Despite clearly stating that they would be able to keep up with this thread, Hikari Sandashi does not keep up with this thread.

If you haven't already, see reply #267 on the OOC thread. Its super important, unless you no longer wish to play this game in which case it is not very important at all.

Spoiler: Assets (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dryads (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tree and environment (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Upgrades (click to show/hide)
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 18, 2017, 05:19:55 pm »

Hikari heads south, en route to investigate the southmost area, and sees if there are any animals in the near south area.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

quantumMastermind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2017, 07:59:02 pm »

Call uses an empowered Breath of Life on Geos.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 02:08:28 pm by quantumMastermind »

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2017, 08:18:27 pm »

Aster Witheredlock
"Whelp it seems that this horde is finally over with, it now good time we go on with our own personal business."
Make a -1 Veto to using a empowered breath this turn, let the tree save up its Mana since were not currently on a crisis, yet. Explore back NE where that Screamy Bird was, try to locate its position.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2017, 10:10:02 pm »

((Don't worry about empowering it, normal healing is fine.))

Geos goes to finish digging the part of his trench on the tree tile with Shift Earth in a way that it acts like a river bank does for trees on it, keeping them hydrated without drowning them. So, you know, not encircling the tree and making it drown once I get around to breaching the river.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2017, 06:22:20 pm »

Leaf Vinehead moves southeast, towards the mountains. He pays close attention to his surroundings.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2017, 09:53:30 pm »

Antler moves south-east, and regenerates himself at the stream.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2017, 11:58:19 pm »

My acorn waggles. ((Anyone afk overtime?))
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 20, 2017, 04:08:15 pm »

Autumn 1, Year 1

Spoiler: Player Locations (click to show/hide)

Rat (T): 5/5
Bird x2 (S): 2/2
Dog (NE): 15/15

It is now Autumn! Since it is autumn, the sky is obviously pink!

Hikari Sandashi moves south, and looks around for animals... There are a couple of Birds in the area.

Call uses a decidedly non-empowered breath of life on Geos to heal 1 health. The GM almost explains why a non-empowered breath of life is the logical choice, but realizes that the players may not fully understand why already, and chooses not to give more hints.

Aster Witheredlock moves northeast... And no screams can be heard! Clearly there is no Screamy here anymore. Something else can be heard though. It sounds like "Yipyipyipyipyipyipyipyip". A medium creature is hopping about exitedly here.

Geos continues digging the trench, more easily making progress with a more potent Shift Earth ability. It looks like it might work, but there is no way to know for sure before actually testing it out. Also, it would need to breach the previously created dirt barrier in order to reach the tree.

Leaf Vinehead moves southeast. The terrain to the South, East and Southeast appears to be impassable. There is a waterfall here, and at least one thing is causing sparkles and bubbles.

Antler moves Southeast and uses his regeneration ability at the readily available water to heal 2 health. Hooray for water!

The rat is scratching at the ground. Nobodies acorn waggles.

Spoiler: Assets (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dryads (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tree and environment (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Upgrades (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 09:21:25 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 20, 2017, 04:30:03 pm »

Aster Witheredlock
"I wonder what a better power multiplier does to abilities that aren't centralized on removing threats, maybe it could remove restrictions. Hmmm..."
Perform a 2.0x Disguise Self, claiming an argument that a more powerful illusory version of this spell removes the bipedal creature restriction. If it works, try to disguise as a more type of strong-built "alpha" dog with I guess pinkish fur because dogs are color blind so it doesn't really matter /s. Than chase after the dog trying to show dominance.
If it doesn't work, than cast the spell and be fixated with a disappointing look and don't approach the dog.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 20, 2017, 05:49:14 pm »

Leaf Vinehead moves back to the tree and does a tier upgrade.

quantumMastermind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 20, 2017, 07:18:42 pm »

Call continues using Breath of Life on Geos, accompanying him if he moves elsewhere.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 20, 2017, 09:05:06 pm »

Geos uses Shift Earth to dig little irrigation tunnels under the wall without compromising it, and uses the soil dug up to repair and reinforce the wall.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23