Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23

Author Topic: Dryad Rage: IC Thread  (Read 21821 times)

quantumMastermind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dryad Rage: IC Thread
« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2017, 01:59:50 pm »

Call uses Breath of life, goes up to Geos, and breathes into his lungs with the magic-infused air to heal him.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 02:02:02 pm by quantumMastermind »

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2017, 04:55:31 pm »

Aster Witheredlock
"Being irritating won't lead to much being of the forest, I'll have to show you some discipline sadly for you"
Cast Shadow Asphixation on the Screaming Thing, don't worry I don't intent on killing it.

((What the heck is this thing, a Prairie Dog? also healing someone by coughing all over into their throat is a... interesting way you would heal someone, let say))
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 07:28:42 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 04, 2017, 06:30:35 pm »

Leaf Vinehead moves south and uses draw blood twice with a 50/50 split on the two injured cor-mites.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 04, 2017, 07:10:23 pm »

Geos gets healed, then Geode Bombs any remaining living mites. Afterwards, or if none are left, head west to the tree and get a Tier upgrade since it seems the others are okay with it.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2017, 07:27:28 pm »

Antler gently prods the woodpecker to convince it to stay away from the tree.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 06, 2017, 03:53:50 pm »

Summer 6, Year 1

Spoiler: Player Locations (click to show/hide)

Screamy (NE): 4/5
Cor Mite (E): 1/2

Call uses his breath of life ability to heal Geos for 1 health.

AAAA.ster Witheredlock AAAA. uses his AAAA. Shadow Asphixiation aaaa. ability on aaaa. the Screamy, aaaa. inflicting 1 damage to aaaa. it.

Leaf Vinehead moves to the south and uses his Draw Blood ability twice at half effectiveness, inflicting 1 damage to one Cor Mite, but the other one resists the feeble spell.

Geos uses a Geode bomb on the remaining mites, dealing 2 damage to one, and 1 damage to the other. Unfortunately, the mite that took the majority of the hit was the already injured one. Geos then returns to the tree... And having had no objections Geos casts Tier Incease on himself!

The Cor Mite that still lives bites Leaf Vinehead to deal 1 damage.

Antler gently prods the woodpecker. The woodpecker does not appreciate being gently prodded, and pecks Antler to deal 2 damage. The woodpecker then flys away.

Spoiler: Assets (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dryads (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tree and environment (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Upgrades (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 07:36:21 am by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

quantumMastermind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 06, 2017, 04:06:14 pm »

Call uses Breath of life on Geos once again.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 06, 2017, 04:18:00 pm »

Is there any chance the Screamy is a baby? Aster, ask what it looks like.

Hikari heads west, and investigates the river.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 06, 2017, 04:28:03 pm »

((I'm pretty sure when something is asphyxiating, it has a weaker ability to scream. Maybe that's why the AAA turns into aaa: Also how tall is Geos, we started out like 5cm right?, is he 20cm?))
Aster Witheredlock
"Even though I am a being above guilt, I can still feel pity. Your pain can now subside, now."
Move near the Screamy thing, if it's near the water than I'm turning back to the tree. If it's not in the water, try to recognize its physical appearance especially its size. If it can be held, pick it up.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 04:39:15 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 07, 2017, 01:52:57 am »

Leaf Vinehead finishes off the cor-mite with a full-power draw blood.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2017, 02:01:57 am »

Geos accepts healing and uses Adapt (Minor) on himself to adapt some natural armor as a test of his increased power.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 07, 2017, 02:05:54 am »

Antler moves south, as far as he is able to in one turn.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 10, 2017, 12:34:54 pm »

Summer 7, Year 1

Spoiler: Player Locations (click to show/hide)

Fish x2 (E): 3/3
Fish (E): 7/7
Screamy (NE): 4/5
Goat (S): 70/70
Cor Mite x19 (T)

Call uses breath of life to hael Geos for 1 health. Just 16 more to go! Noteworthy is the fact that Call could only barely reach Geos from a different map tile.

Hikari Sandashi heads east to investigate the river. There appear to be some fish in there. The river itself flows to the north, and is likely to be an obstacle if you try to cross it on tile E.

Aster lets aaaa. up on his aaaa. attack, and AAAAAAAA. inspects the Screamy. AAAA. AAAA. It looks sort AAAA. of like a bird AAAA. without wings AAAA. or legs. AAAA. It does not AAAA. stop screaming. AAAA. It could probably AAAA. be picked AAAA. up by a AAAA. larger Dryad. AAAA. Aster heads back to the tree.

Leaf Vinehead uses Draw Blood to finish off the remaining Cor-Mite in the east tile.

Geos attempts to Adapt himself to his current environment... This does not appear to work. This is most likely due to the fact that as a Dryad of the tree you are basically adjacent to, you are adapted to surviving in this very specific area by default. This might be possible in a different environment should you ever have a reason to travel away from the tree for extended periods of time. It would be more effective on non-dryads.

Antler moves south. He encounters a large Quadruped. It does not appear to notice him.

The Cor-Mites that were previously sighter have arrived near the tree! Perhaps you could have done more to prepare for such an assault. Making things worse, a few more wander in from the southeast!

Spoiler: Assets (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dryads (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tree and environment (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Upgrades (click to show/hide)
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

quantumMastermind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 10, 2017, 04:02:57 pm »

Call goes to the tree and uses an empowered Gust on all the cor mites, blowing them north.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 11, 2017, 02:53:57 pm »

((Yeah we're facing about 19 of these of these things, I think a short-term upgrade that will ensue long-term benefits is necessary., we might need help from the other two-three dryads not at our tree.))
Aster Witheredlock
"It seems like you gotten bigger Geos, now how does one perform that. Oh right! Let's hope it's going to be enough for this invasion."
Have the tree cast Tier Increase on myself. Than if you can act on the same turn, try to utilize as many Life Absorption (two 1.0x) on the Cor-Mites.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23