Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22

Author Topic: Arms Race: Embassy  (Read 31228 times)

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race: Embassy
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2017, 06:21:01 pm »

Preposterous, Cannalan wimps! EVERY home MUST have a large stockpile of deadly and/or unethical weapons! It is UN-FORENIAN thinking to NOT flaunt your rights to bear and use weapons on anyone who unlawfully enters steps too close to your home!
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Mandemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2017, 06:21:37 pm »

Preposterous, Cannalan wimps! EVERY home MUST have a large stockpile of deadly and/or unethical weapons! It is UN-FORENIAN thinking to NOT flaunt your rights to bear and use weapons on anyone who unlawfully enters steps too close to your home!

Sooo... Forenia is basically Rust island?
█████
█████
NOGRANIA SHALL NEVER DIE

Cannalan Pirate

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2017, 06:25:03 pm »

No.

We're a heavily armed nation of incredibly freedom-focused lunatics with strong ties to previous nationalities. And a penchant for blowing up all the fools who make us angry.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Mandemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2017, 06:25:36 pm »

No.

We're a heavily armed nation of incredibly freedom-focused lunatics with strong ties to previous nationalities. And a penchant for blowing up all the fools who make us angry.

AKA Rust island. (No seriously, that sounds like Rust, except without respawning naked people and radiation)
█████
█████
NOGRANIA SHALL NEVER DIE

Cannalan Pirate

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2017, 06:27:43 pm »

Previous nationalities and freedom, not anarchy and blind murder.

Designated riots hardly ever************************* result in casualties!

******************There are suspicions that this is not, in fact, true, and that the Ministry of Rioting in Controlled Fashion is not accurately reporting issues with their Designated Riot plans----Ministry of Truth

Mandemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2017, 06:28:42 pm »

I honestly hope that the trend of massive amount of footnotes continues, they are far, far more interesting to read than the boring old "X good, Y evil".
█████
█████
NOGRANIA SHALL NEVER DIE

Cannalan Pirate

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2017, 06:30:37 pm »

Comic effect is everything. Especially because I try to mark anything that's serious in any fashion. Like my earlier list of propaganda stuff for our side----that was serious. These short little posts are pretty much 99.9999% not, and not meant to be used as real information by anyone, anywhere, at anytime, as pertaining to gaining an advantage of any kind over anybody else.

Unless, you know, you would like a tour of a Designated Rioting Zone during Riot Hours.

That can be arranged.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2017, 07:15:17 pm »

Started on this...hours ago.  Can't remember when, just know it was a response to Mandemon's post.  Spoiling this due to it clocking in at 2971 words.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Edit: Apparently, when tired as fuck and it was painful to write, I mixed up the sides they are on.  Fixed that now.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 08:13:08 am by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Mandemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2017, 02:06:40 am »

Started on this...hours ago.  Can't remember when, just know it was a response to Mandemon's post.  Spoiling this due to it clocking in at 2971 words.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Oh oh ooh, what a delightful piece, one that I can quite quickly show to possess inaccuarcies. Also, don't try to change it now, I got a copy of the original. You do know that Juraki live in the souther part of Turbados? Then again, Forenia seems to live in entirely differnet universe. Mechanical armor and weapons that are more advanced than rest of the world, yet Cannala does not use them? What is this, science fiction?
█████
█████
NOGRANIA SHALL NEVER DIE

Cannalan Pirate

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2017, 03:32:27 am »

You do know that Juraki live in the souther part of Turbados?
I'm sure that was an honest mistake*

Speaking of footnotes, can we agree that both sides may use footnotes without the other using them as evidence? Because whilst I'm all about exposing both our nations to be dysfunctional hell-holes, I don't want to cripple our ability to publish the truth**

*Reports that the Forenian Department of Geography has had their maps upside-down for the past three years are almost certainly false.
**Blatant propaganda
Long Live United Forenia!

Mandemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2017, 03:34:35 am »

Considering how much the document spends time describing where and how different puppets states are created...

I thank you for giving me more evidence of hilariously deluded worldview of Forenia. I mean, really, power armor? And somehow knowing exactly what happened in the supposed duel? I guess next you will claim that there were giant robots and other technologies that for some reason never appeared again :)
█████
█████
NOGRANIA SHALL NEVER DIE

Cannalan Pirate

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2017, 03:45:31 am »

We do not consider that outlandish in the slightest. After all, have you not heard that Forenia* was the first nation to launch a man into space? When put under pressure, engineers can come up with some frankly unbelievable things... which they subsequently lose the blueprints to. Happens all the time.

*Arstotzka, technically.
Long Live United Forenia!

Mandemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2017, 03:48:34 am »

We do not consider that outlandish in the slightest. After all, have you not heard that Forenia* was the first nation to launch a man into space? When put under pressure, engineers can come up with some frankly unbelievable things... which they subsequently lose the blueprints to. Happens all the time.

*Arstotzka, technically.

Perhaps in Forenia, but proper Cannalan pirate engineer never loses anything. We have made two magnificent inventions that let us store our plans! They are called "Blueprints" and "Backups". Truly, Cannala is the most advanced country in the world!*

*Note: Cannala might not the most advanced country in the world. Republic of Cannata takes no responsibility over validity of the statement. Statement does not necessarily reflect official stances of Republic of Cannala. Any and all rights to technologies described are held.

█████
█████
NOGRANIA SHALL NEVER DIE

Cannalan Pirate

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2017, 04:04:37 am »

And somehow knowing exactly what happened in the supposed duel? I guess next you will claim that there were giant robots and other technologies that for some reason never appeared again :)
An ironic claim from someone whose publication attempts to blatantly rewrite the truth of the Battle of the Embassy. How would you have known, were you not spinning slander?

The fact that the parties all call for a stronger central government
The only thing central about the Forenian Self-Defense Advocacy Organization is center of mass!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 04:12:32 am by Powder Miner »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2017, 07:55:35 am »

Oh oh ooh, what a delightful piece, one that I can quite quickly show to possess inaccuarcies. Also, don't try to change it now, I got a copy of the original. You do know that Juraki live in the souther part of Turbados? Then again, Forenia seems to live in entirely differnet universe. Mechanical armor and weapons that are more advanced than rest of the world, yet Cannala does not use them? What is this, science fiction?

Dude, I spent six fucking hours on that.  It was getting fucking painful to write that because I wanted to work on literally anything else by the end of that.  To actually DO anything else because I have a ton of other shit to do.

I have shit do do in my life and want to do literally anything fucking else than to make another response to yet another goddamn multi-thousand word piece.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 07:58:21 am by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22