Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Why do you fail to post your action within 72 hours of each update

Not even bothering to check the game thread each day to see if it updated
- 0 (0%)
Didn't even bother to subscribe to the game thread
- 0 (0%)
Waited to what other players would do first, and failed to post myself (This is a big no no)
- 0 (0%)
Mandatory real life events that render the internet inaccessible to you for over 72 consecutive hours
- 1 (50%)
Is one of the few players who actually post their action consistently
- 1 (50%)
I don't even care anymore (Or never cared)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27

Author Topic: Dryad Rage: A game about growing a tree. OOC Thread.  (Read 25106 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
Re: Dryad Rage: A game about growing a tree. OOC Thread.
« Reply #360 on: August 12, 2017, 04:02:29 pm »

Alright. Here is a test reminder after 24 hours. If you don't post your actions after this, I'm not going to keep doing this.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 21, 2017, 03:53:32 pm »

Still waiting on one player. I haven't got the inclination to double check if I made bold font mandatory or not right now so its only one we are waiting on.

Edit: What I should have double checked, was to see if the player who didn't post was dead. That is actually an acceptable enough reason to not post.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 05:01:50 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 23, 2017, 09:10:14 pm »

It has been over 48 hours since the last update. Better post soon or you might get replaced. Probably won't though. The waitlisters are not as assertive as I hoped.

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #363 on: August 24, 2017, 11:27:28 pm »

Ponder how much mana it would take to use Inevitable Decay on Winter itself, creating a small area of Spring around the tree.
lol do it!

Antherus Lies in the snow, hating winter.
:D

Nute takes a solid laser shot for 4 damage!
Uh oh...
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 25, 2017, 12:11:54 am »

Nute takes a solid laser shot for 4 damage!
Uh oh...
It was personal, intimate, and warm!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 25, 2017, 12:23:01 am »

Wait I'm confused where do I join the waitlist?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 25, 2017, 01:31:27 am »

The details are in the first post of this thread, and there are several examples following it. You don't publish your secret "locked" skillset here, but instead send it via Personal message and keep it secret from the rest of us cluckleclusters. I suppose you could probably send the whole thing by personal message?
And if you did so, and are not on the waitlist, then you could ask why? I get the impression that asking why someone didn't put you on a waitlist could be seen as impolite, but so long as it is an honest and impartial query?

Believe that the rest of us posted a character here minus its secret skillset and then sent the secret skillset to Supernerd via personal message.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 26, 2017, 06:03:53 pm »

Speaking of waitlist, I need to remove Maple from it because she is already in the game.

RAM has given a pretty good explanation of how to join. I'm going to go on record saying that it is not considered impolite to ask why you are not on the waitlist for this particular game. If you made an application and are not on the waitlist, the reason is probably something easily fixed which should be brought to light sooner rather than later.

Also, posting your application in the OOC thread would be preferable to a PM (With the obvious exception of the secret skillset)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 03, 2017, 09:03:14 pm »

Just so you guys are aware, the new turn started and most of you didn't post an action yet.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 05, 2017, 07:27:24 am »

Unless you all want me to update with only one player action, you better post your action in the IC thread.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #370 on: September 05, 2017, 07:17:55 pm »

I believe I made a character for this, awhile back.

Ah, here it is. IN
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 07:24:25 pm by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 05, 2017, 07:35:21 pm »

I have checked the archives. Not only was your application validated and put on the waitlist, but it is actually still on there!

I would need to add some conditions to Bindseed however. The map constraints are partially in place to limit how often new map tiles need to be made as a GM convenience thing. I'll automatically tweak it if it is left unchanged.

The rules for replacing a lazy player are hidden on the first post in the OOC thread. If you can do it correctly you might be able to get in the game as early as tomorrow if you were so inclined.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 09, 2017, 01:09:39 pm »

Why are so many of my players not posting? This really kills my motivation to update the game.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 09, 2017, 05:03:13 pm »

Because life is pain?

Oh, Geos made a bomb last turn, but just couldn't get a target, right, so can throw one to Nute and also make one?
Read the First Post!

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 09, 2017, 05:06:07 pm »

I checked last turns action. Geos specifically said that he would fire a bomb if it wouldn't hit Hikari or the Fox. He did not say that if he could not then he would make a geode bomb and not throw it, and I did not assume he intended to because holding a geode bomb is sort of a dangerous thing to do.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27