Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Why do you fail to post your action within 72 hours of each update

Not even bothering to check the game thread each day to see if it updated
- 0 (0%)
Didn't even bother to subscribe to the game thread
- 0 (0%)
Waited to what other players would do first, and failed to post myself (This is a big no no)
- 0 (0%)
Mandatory real life events that render the internet inaccessible to you for over 72 consecutive hours
- 1 (50%)
Is one of the few players who actually post their action consistently
- 1 (50%)
I don't even care anymore (Or never cared)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 27

Author Topic: Dryad Rage: A game about growing a tree. OOC Thread.  (Read 25142 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dryad Rage: A game about growing a tree. OOC Thread.
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2017, 10:24:20 pm »

Are they larger than their tree?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2017, 10:43:35 pm »

Geos uses Shift Earth to carefully dig a tunnel downwards at an angle, away from the tree, to see if he finds anything neat or useful beneath the earth.
You're not going to do anything about the mites? There's a fair chance they'll attack you.
Had though those mites were near the birch tree for some reason. Edited my action.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2017, 11:22:31 am »

This was already stated in the first post of the IC thread, and added to the first post of the OOC thread. I ALREADY need to repeat it.

Tutorial - Using Abilities: Even without hostile enemies to target, you are still able to use your abilities. Multiple abilities may be used in one turn. If you choose to use more than one, then each one must be assigned a percentage of your Power Multiplier. For example, ability 1 uses 0.7 multiplier and ability 2 uses 0.3 multiplier. Keep in mind that an ability with a low multiplier is likely to be resisted even by very weak enemies.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2017, 11:54:17 am »

Is that directed at me?  :o

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2017, 12:16:01 pm »

Is that directed at me?  :o
Nope, looks like it refers to Beirus.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2017, 01:21:22 pm »

The use of IF statements for determining your actions is not out of the question, however an IF statement will not retroactively allow you to reallocate how much of your strength you are putting into a spell. I'll probably be updating today, so I'll just assume a 50/50 split if the post is not edited by then.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2017, 04:34:27 pm »

Can I use draw blood twice with a 50/50 split on the two wounded mites?

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2017, 04:39:51 pm »

My bad on the power allocation. The IF statement was an afterthought, and I forgot to split the power.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2017, 04:49:49 pm »

Can I use draw blood twice with a 50/50 split on the two wounded mites?

I'm going to say that double casting the same ability IS allowed. Abilities cast with a multiplier below 1 will always have a chance to have problems however.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2017, 05:16:36 pm »

*cough cough* Uhh... there probably isn't a need for everyone to return to the tree. The Cor-mites are nearly dead and will probably die this turn from Beirus' + my actions (unless my double cast fails horrendously). If we want to play on the safe side, one more person should return and attack the Cor-mites (at the most).

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2017, 05:26:32 pm »

*cough cough* Uhh... there probably isn't a need for everyone to return to the tree. The Cor-mites are nearly dead and will probably die this turn from Beirus' + my actions (unless my double cast fails horrendously). If we want to play on the safe side, one more person should return and attack the Cor-mites (at the most).
I'll still be moving clockwise to help us explore.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2017, 11:12:44 pm »

Return to the tree and attack the cormites.

Looking at this post here. No bold, not including your character name, not specifying how you are attacking... This does not bode well for the future of my game.

Mardent23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2017, 09:34:20 am »

How exactly does your waitlist work?  Are the members slowly phased into the game, or are they  used as replacements for current players?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2017, 04:07:36 pm »

Bit of both actually. You should check out what mana can be used for.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2017, 05:44:24 pm »

Lol it never occurred to me that we couldn't read. That actually explains a lot.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 27