Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Why do you fail to post your action within 72 hours of each update

Not even bothering to check the game thread each day to see if it updated
- 0 (0%)
Didn't even bother to subscribe to the game thread
- 0 (0%)
Waited to what other players would do first, and failed to post myself (This is a big no no)
- 0 (0%)
Mandatory real life events that render the internet inaccessible to you for over 72 consecutive hours
- 1 (50%)
Is one of the few players who actually post their action consistently
- 1 (50%)
I don't even care anymore (Or never cared)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27

Author Topic: Dryad Rage: A game about growing a tree. OOC Thread.  (Read 25118 times)

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dryad Rage: A game about growing a tree.
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2017, 09:33:31 pm »

May the world freeze in my icy grip! All will know the true power of winter. Frost will cover the world in an unending blanket of hopelessness and despair. All will know the cold clutches of a wintry doom!

I mean, cool, I got in.... Woo...

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2017, 09:50:22 pm »

May the world freeze in my icy grip! All will know the true power of winter. Frost will cover the world in an unending blanket of hopelessness and despair. All will know the cold clutches of a wintry doom!

Really? *gives Roboson the cold shoulder*
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2017, 09:52:28 pm »

*Roboson gives OceanSoul an icy glare*

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2017, 10:23:21 pm »

Gah! Curse my unstable internet access! PM'd the locked skill. Can I rebrand Regeneration as Life?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2017, 10:42:45 pm »

Are we holding a pun-off? There'snow way I'll lose!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2017, 10:53:31 pm »

You're on thin ice OceanSoul, I can be so cold hearted when it comes to these things.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2017, 11:02:54 pm »

I think you guys need to chill out a bit.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2017, 11:08:19 pm »

Even I think that you should have italicized "chill out".
Horseplay in this thread has not yet reached the point where it is problematic. Though it is making me think I should have a separate IC thread for this game.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2017, 11:14:53 pm »

Even I think that you should have italicized "chill out".
Horseplay in this thread has not yet reached the point where it is problematic. Though it is making me think I should have a separate IC thread for this game.

That sounds like a nice idea.

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2017, 11:51:42 pm »

I will never italicize puns.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2017, 03:51:26 am »

I will never icetalicice puns.

You ever have more fun making characters than playing them?
Spoiler: Root-bear (click to show/hide)
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2017, 04:15:13 am »

I will never icetalicice puns.

You ever have more fun making characters than playing them?
Spoiler: Root-bear (click to show/hide)

(Ice) Solid submission. Could be improved though. What if you gave her frosted tips?

Mwahahaha. Honestly I could keep this up forever (getting progressively worse and less funny all the time). And by forever, I mean until the game starts. After which the puns will fly south for the winter.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2017, 05:58:54 am »

You're on thin ice OceanSoul, I can be so cold hearted when it comes to these things.
Don't worry, I have plenty of puns. I don't need to say any Hail Mary yet. Want to read the frost of them?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2017, 07:37:11 am »

I think that Root-Bear might have actually got a spot if she was submitted earlier.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27