Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Why do you fail to post your action within 72 hours of each update

Not even bothering to check the game thread each day to see if it updated
- 0 (0%)
Didn't even bother to subscribe to the game thread
- 0 (0%)
Waited to what other players would do first, and failed to post myself (This is a big no no)
- 0 (0%)
Mandatory real life events that render the internet inaccessible to you for over 72 consecutive hours
- 1 (50%)
Is one of the few players who actually post their action consistently
- 1 (50%)
I don't even care anymore (Or never cared)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27

Author Topic: Dryad Rage: A game about growing a tree. OOC Thread.  (Read 25110 times)

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring lovecraft antagonist
    • View Profile
Re: Dryad Rage: A game about growing a tree. OOC Thread.
« Reply #345 on: August 03, 2017, 02:44:32 pm »

Wow I forgot about this thing
Has descended into madness

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 03, 2017, 03:40:06 pm »

As a result of reasons that I cannot seem to remember, your character was not approved for the waitlist. (Possibly something as trivial as not PMing a locked skillset) If you are still interested in the game, you'll need to re-submit your application or make a new one.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 03, 2017, 11:48:19 pm »

You know what I hate? When players don't post their action for a turn, then when the next turn comes along, they immediately post their action for the new turn. Like, why is that even a thing?
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 03, 2017, 11:56:55 pm »

Because you are not trolling them hard enough? Perhaps you should run their command through a translation cycle every time that you "can't even..."
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 06, 2017, 12:10:00 pm »

Oh, and check out the new poll. I want to see what other people think I should do about the... non-posters. (To put it politely)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 07, 2017, 10:46:25 pm »

So... Is anyone going to talk Maple out of that action?

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 07, 2017, 11:02:03 pm »

I'm tempted to submit another, better thought out,  character.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 07, 2017, 11:09:09 pm »

Feel free to submit a new character if you want. (I will need to put you at the very bottom of the waitlist, but the waitlist has gotten a lot smaller lately.)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 08, 2017, 12:31:00 am »

Meh, if nobody is going to talk me out of jumping to my doom I see no reason to talk someone out of not using any of their powers in a turn. I mean, for all we know the Cor-mites were all just looking for an abusive relationship and will start a Maple fan-club...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #354 on: August 09, 2017, 11:21:35 pm »

Nute felt a great disturbance in the tree. As though all the tiered-up dryads were off sunbathing while a boss-fight was going down.
Hahaha.

for all we know the Cor-mites were all just looking for an abusive relationship and will start a Maple fan-club...
They aren't very talkative.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 09, 2017, 11:28:49 pm »

They aren't very talkative.
They're just shy and don't want to admit that they're madly in love and want a big strong dryad to be scary-jealous over them...
Read the First Post!

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 10, 2017, 04:07:54 pm »

Bob should post soon. Very soon. If you are on the waitlist you might have a different opinion.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 11, 2017, 07:42:25 pm »

Hikari wasn't thinking about using starlight grenade light for another starlight grenade. She meant to use a Focus Firelight attack with the light generated from the grenade, which would be concentrated and, perhaps, easier to concentrate that normal, more speed out light during the winter. Can I get confirmation on this before I attack?

It might be beneficial if the grenade had a high enough power multiplier or a lot of them are used at once or something?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 11, 2017, 07:57:22 pm »

So... like, An array of 40000 grenades all focused into a single lens directed at the nearby human settlement because the pizza was delivered 10 minutes late?
Read the First Post!

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 11, 2017, 08:29:19 pm »

Feel free to test it out if you can make that many of them. And find a way to order pizza.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27