Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [Dawn of Worlds] The Titan Age - Rules, Character Creation and Discussion  (Read 1805 times)

Necrothurge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: World Map (click to show/hide)
Play Thread
It is the First Era of the First Age. The land is barren and the seas are equally empty, but raw arcane energies permeate the air in a way that will never be seen again after this age.

You are the Titans, who would one day become known as the Primordials and the Shapers. Your not-eyes open to see a world full of potential, a world ripe for you to change and make as you will.

You are capable of forging the landscape into whatever shape you wish it to be, shaping forms into new races and other dreams that those in the future will only dream of.

Like a father with a disobedient son, it is inevitable that one day you will create gods who will betray you but this is just your way. You can feel the world pulling at you to fill it with all forms of life, disobedient or not.
Spoiler: How To Play (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Information (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: House Rules (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 04:07:27 am by Necrothurge »

Necrothurge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Dawn of Worlds] The Titan Era
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 12:05:08 pm »

Spoiler: Titans (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 03:19:28 am by Necrothurge »

Necrothurge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 12:05:47 pm »

Reserved3.

Necrothurge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 12:06:25 pm »

Reserved4.

Necrothurge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 12:07:10 pm »

Reserved5.

You may now post!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: [Dawn of Worlds] The Titan Age
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2017, 01:14:10 pm »

Hi!

Tikknat is Chaos given form, Tikknat loves to mess with things and create chaos everywhere he can, however he is somewhat honourable and will not pick on the same things all the time, and prefers not to mess with other titans personally unless they mess with him personally, and he really doesn't care too much if his creations are messed with but he is very protective of any gods he helped create. He will also help other titans randomly. To sum it up: He loves chaos and he's very unpredictable, one second he may be trying to murder your entire civilization and the next he'll be helping you blow up his own. For his appearance he looks like a pretty normal human, but his hair and eyes constantly change colour, his clothing is also constantly changing colour and is a long cloak and tunic with a kilt.

This ok?
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Necrothurge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2017, 01:55:41 pm »

Hi!

Tikknat is Chaos given form, Tikknat loves to mess with things and create chaos everywhere he can, however he is somewhat honourable and will not pick on the same things all the time, and prefers not to mess with other titans personally unless they mess with him personally, and he really doesn't care too much if his creations are messed with but he is very protective of any gods he helped create. He will also help other titans randomly. To sum it up: He loves chaos and he's very unpredictable, one second he may be trying to murder your entire civilization and the next he'll be helping you blow up his own. For his appearance he looks like a pretty normal human, but his hair and eyes constantly change colour, his clothing is also constantly changing colour and is a long cloak and tunic with a kilt.

This ok?

Sounds good, let me just fancy it up a bit:

Tikknat is the Titan of Turmoil and Change. He represents mercurality, the fickleness of fate and the underdog coming on top. He commonly takes the appearance of a human with kaleidoscopic eyes, hair and clothing. He is often depicted wearing a cloak, tunic and kilt.

Is that alright with you?

Keep in mind humans haven't been created (yet). :p The idea of the Titan of Chaos creating humans is a glorious one, though.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2017, 02:18:42 pm »

Cephanor is the titan of the ocean. He appears as a rocky golem surrounded by a thick layer of water, so that from any angle it appears as if one is looking into deep crystal clear sea water that you can see the bottom of. The world is barren, and so is Cephanor, but as life fills the oceans, that same life will take up residence within Cephanor's body. As far as preferences and personality goes, Cephanor can be descibed as.... territorial. He is a titan that holds a grudge, and doesn't meddle, but is quite protective of his interests.

Necrothurge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2017, 02:23:58 pm »

Cephanor is the titan of the ocean. He appears as a rocky golem surrounded by a thick layer of water, so that from any angle it appears as if one is looking into deep crystal clear sea water that you can see the bottom of. The world is barren, and so is Cephanor, but as life fills the oceans, that same life will take up residence within Cephanor's body. As far as preferences and personality goes, Cephanor can be descibed as.... territorial. He is a titan that holds a grudge, and doesn't meddle, but is quite protective of his interests.

Added to Titan list!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2017, 02:30:13 pm »

Hi!

This ok?

Sounds good, let me just fancy it up a bit:

Tikknat is the Titan of Turmoil and Change. He represents mercurality, the fickleness of fate and the underdog coming on top. He commonly takes the appearance of a human with kaleidoscopic eyes, hair and clothing. He is often depicted wearing a cloak, tunic and kilt.

Is that alright with you?

Keep in mind humans haven't been created (yet). :p The idea of the Titan of Chaos creating humans is a glorious one, though.
I will create some... 'special' humans...:)
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Necrothurge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2017, 04:02:36 pm »

Aren't all humans special? :p

Necrothurge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2017, 07:01:46 pm »

pls respond

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2017, 09:20:35 pm »

Minor bump.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2017, 02:10:00 am »

Aren't all humans special? :p
Yes, but not all humans have draconic blood in their veins...

I will also be creating !RAINBOW! dragons.

Necrothurge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Play Thread is Here

Also, I realised turn order doesn't matter all that much.

I'd rather not have to do this, but it seems I must.

Masahki is the Titan of Beasts and Nature. She is the Earthmother and she often takes the appearance of a giant slavering monstrosity. Most commonly she is a grossly obese blend of crocodile, lion and hippopotamus, but she has been known to take other shapes as well.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 03:23:16 am by Necrothurge »
Pages: [1] 2