Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: Formerly a minimalism game, now a necroed thread for talking in.  (Read 23698 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Pure minimalism.
« Reply #150 on: May 10, 2017, 04:13:26 am »

"NRDL NIX MUST DIE!", exclaimed Bob. He enters the mech suit and is about to kill the motherfucker which caused demonic invasion.

SHOOT AT NIX FROM MY IB CANNONS!
IF IB CANNONS WILL MALFUNCTION OR NIX IS STILL ALIVE, BEAT NIX TO DEATH WITH MECH SUIT'S FISTS!
WHEN NIX IS DEAD, KNOCKOUT SUPER DEMON AND TAKE HIM TO MY HOUSE!

EDIT: Actions are edited! Changed "NRDL" to "NIX"!

I'm honestly having difficulty remembering what I did that would prompt this level of aggression  :P
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 10, 2017, 04:44:48 am »

"NRDL NIX MUST DIE!", exclaimed Bob. He enters the mech suit and is about to kill the motherfucker which caused demonic invasion.

IF IB CANNONS WILL MALFUNCTION OR NIX IS STILL ALIVE, BEAT NIX TO DEATH WITH MECH SUIT'S FISTS!

I'm honestly having difficulty remembering what I did that would prompt this level of aggression  :P

Name: Nix
Description: Old dude in a dirty robe.
Goal: Become god of the new world
Class: Wizard

Prepare spell that will allow me to siphon hell magic into the real world.

Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 10, 2017, 06:03:34 am »

Ahhhhhhh okay.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 10, 2017, 06:23:36 am »

It BEGINS! Strengthen the Portal, and attempt to fuse my Gryphon and Dragon forms!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 08:54:02 am by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 10, 2017, 08:43:17 am »

Failure to obtain human waiters, search for possible demon waiters then
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 10, 2017, 09:18:01 am »

"HAHA."

Explore Westeros!
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 10, 2017, 10:05:38 am »

Resort to sneaky tactics. Keep killing demons and trying to take a foothold.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

EpicJ

• Bay Watcher
  • "Drop the hemp wool sock!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 10, 2017, 10:10:22 am »

Sip Chug beer from the roof and watch the scene unfold.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 10, 2017, 12:17:36 pm »

Get bored of doing nothing for two turns arbitrary time units, proceed unto street and kick ass nearest to myself
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 10, 2017, 03:19:23 pm »

Form more golems.
Begin assimilating demon muscles and other abilities into my golem forms, so they are no longer just stone and rubble.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 10, 2017, 06:54:23 pm »

"AW, DON'T WORRY MAN, I'LL LISTEN TO YOU. YOU SEEM LIKE A COOL GUY. WHAT'S YOUR NAME, ANYWAY? I'M YOINK. YOU'RE WELCOME TO STAY HERE AND PARTY AS LONG AS YOU WANT, WE'RE ALL FRIENDS HERE YOU KN-- OH SHIT WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

HAVE PLEASANT, HOPEFULLY-ENCOURAGING CHAT WITH NICE DEMON, THEN BECOME DISTRACTED BY SUDDEN DRAGON METAMORPHOSIS
RUSH OVER TO MY STRICKEN PARTY COMPANION,
SEE IF I CAN DO ANYTHING TO HELP

ACTUALLY, GRAB A BUNCH OF VARIOUS KINDS OF BOOZE AND WHIP UP A MAGICAL COCKTAIL (BASED AROUND SOME GREEN FAIRY ABSINTHE TO ACTIVATE THE SUPERNATURAL PROPERTIES OF THE VARIOUS LIQUORS, OF COURSE) TO DISPEL THE TRANSFORMATION AND SAVE THEM

ACCEPT POTION/COCKTAIL-MAKING ADVICE FROM ANY WIZARDS WHO HAPPEN TO BE ATTENDING IF I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT
OTHERWISE GOOGLE IT IF NECESSARY

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 10, 2017, 07:05:50 pm »

REPAIR THE SHIP, REPAIR THE SHIP! MAYDAY, MAYDAY!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 11, 2017, 04:07:30 pm »

I apolagise for not updating in a little while, I should get around to it at or before timorrow night.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 12, 2017, 02:15:31 pm »

Fix damage to brain through sheer force of will.
[4]
Your brain starts to magically fix itself via the powers of the green lantern, and aoon, it is completely fixed.

[3]
You go to shoot, but the magitech device is preventing you from fighting. You stand there attempting to kepill him through sheer force of will, since you phisically cannot attack him.
Pop out of my cheese dimension and randomly kill someone in the middle of whatever they're doing.
[5]
You fly out of the dimensional gate gracefully, and go to vapourise someone with your new found cheese powers, but a magitech device built on a sinking valhalla airship is now preventing you from killing them.
It BEGINS! Strengthen the Portal, and attempt to fuse my Gryphon and Dragon forms!
[4]
You are now a half dragon, half gryphon wizard. It is a glorious sight to behold.
A MANtaur comes out of your portal and beats his chest.
Failure to obtain human waiters, search for possible demon waiters then
[3]
Several decide to take up your offer, and you are visited by a man in a blue flying box, who has some coffe and fish fingers before leaving again in his blue flying box.
"HAHA."

Explore Westeros!
[3]
You are near Winterfell, which currently has a stream of royal knights riding out from it, including the king.
They shove you out of the way, peasant.
Resort to sneaky tactics. Keep killing demons and trying to take a foothold.
[6]
Your tactics go well, and many demons are killed by the time that the others notice how many are gone and find you.
You are now being held by the throat by a giant demon.
Sip Chug beer from the roof and watch the scene unfold.
[6]
All goes well, but demons suddenly pour up the rooftop, grab the friendly demon, and drag him off kickong and screaming, leaving the place a wreck, which is immediately added to by a confused former partygoer turned dragon who is also now trashing the place in his misguided quest to fetch some beer.
Get bored of doing nothing for two turns arbitrary time units, proceed unto street and kick ass nearest to myself

[5]
You flip off the roof, and start shooting. It is not long before you are standing on a steadily growind pile of demons, who seem to be now absolutely terrified of you.
Form more golems.
Begin assimilating demon muscles and other abilities into my golem forms, so they are no longer just stone and rubble.

[1]
Youattempt to assimilate more rubble monsters, but fail miserably when another portal to hell opens up and destroys your already existing forms. You are now on the ground. again.
"AW, DON'T WORRY MAN, I'LL LISTEN TO YOU. YOU SEEM LIKE A COOL GUY. WHAT'S YOUR NAME, ANYWAY? I'M YOINK. YOU'RE WELCOME TO STAY HERE AND PARTY AS LONG AS YOU WANT, WE'RE ALL FRIENDS HERE YOU KN-- OH SHIT WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

HAVE PLEASANT, HOPEFULLY-ENCOURAGING CHAT WITH NICE DEMON, THEN BECOME DISTRACTED BY SUDDEN DRAGON METAMORPHOSIS
RUSH OVER TO MY STRICKEN PARTY COMPANION,
SEE IF I CAN DO ANYTHING TO HELP

ACTUALLY, GRAB A BUNCH OF VARIOUS KINDS OF BOOZE AND WHIP UP A MAGICAL COCKTAIL (BASED AROUND SOME GREEN FAIRY ABSINTHE TO ACTIVATE THE SUPERNATURAL PROPERTIES OF THE VARIOUS LIQUORS, OF COURSE) TO DISPEL THE TRANSFORMATION AND SAVE THEM

ACCEPT POTION/COCKTAIL-MAKING ADVICE FROM ANY WIZARDS WHO HAPPEN TO BE ATTENDING IF I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT
OTHERWISE GOOGLE IT IF NECESSARY

[4]
The nice demon gets sudennly dragged kicking and screaming from the roof, and the chaos is added to by the newly turned dragon's misguided attempts to fect some beer to calm him down. You immediately google how to make the coctail, and find a reasonable answer. You get mixing, and administer it to the confused dragon, who starts to get smaller, albeit very slowly.
REPAIR THE SHIP, REPAIR THE SHIP! MAYDAY, MAYDAY!
[1]
Well, this will be imteresting.
Your attempts to fix the ship fail, once you realise that bad stuff seems to be happening around you. All of a sudden, you are properly going down, and demons are on board. The baloon is about to burst into flames, despite it being helium,  and the ship is falling apart around you, when you notice the worst bit.
IT IS NOW RAINING METEORS!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 02:31:40 pm by Imic »
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 12, 2017, 02:16:05 pm »

Shit, I hadn't finished it yet. DON'T POST YET!
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14