Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: Formerly a minimalism game, now a necroed thread for talking in.  (Read 23727 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pure minimalism.
« Reply #105 on: May 05, 2017, 11:49:12 pm »

You're not sure what bread is doing in the fridge, but okay.
STAYING FRESH, OBVIOUSLY. GOSH.

ANYWAYS, WHIP OUT PHONE, CREATE FACEBOOK EVENT, INVITE EVERYONE I KNOW TO COME PARTY AT MY... KITCHEN.

ALSO TAKE STOCK OF BEER AMOUNTS PROPERLY. TELL GUESTS TO BRING MORE BOOZE IF NECESSARY, ALSO CHECK LOCATIONS OF NEARBY LIQUOR STORES

IF I HAVE A CHANCE THIS TURN, CHECK FREEZER FOR DELICIOUS PASTRIES AND/OR DRUGSSSS

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2017, 03:22:45 pm »

Invote Ithadtam to the airship. We can watch and eat popcorn together.
Graciously accept.
You both go on the airship, and eat popcorn, gotten by means best not thoight about, enjoying the beutiful view of the burning city.
Edit: Kick OceanFace's stupid butt before joining artificier guy
[5] Oh yeah, that happened.
I AM ZANZETKUKEN INCARNATE! I will MAKE IT SO that all people will slowly become mythic animals or peoples, AND IT WILL FOREVER BE!!
I'm already an artificer. Now unless you just want to watch the show, you should leave Ith and me alone.
AND WHY, Dull Humanoid, should I be worried about you so-called "Artificers"? All I've seen of your capabilities is Insubasancial Hovering DINGHY!
Still magic. You can't, by your description of your goal, do anything to me.
Want some popcorn?
Well, such a small fragment as you doesn't matter as of now. Eventually, you will leave this basic plane. I will expand the Magical Domain into this world, and if such a place is not to your liking, then YOU can leave this thread of fate alone, and find a new place to GRASP at SURVIVAL.((I legitimately wanted to have an evil power trip after how this last turn turned out. I want to have a hold in the fight against the demons, but I'll need an army. Should only be 1 in 10 chance or so of other players being transformed, so I'm not too worried about other interference.))
[4]
Your magic goes into the air. By next turn, some people should turn into dragons and other mythical beasts. Unfortunately, an interdimensional knight kicks you in the face before you can actually do your work.

These demons are making it hard to light my cigar. They must go.

LOCK 'N LOAD Again

[6]
You begin to shoot. Demons pile up around you, but you seem to have dropped your lighter. This only makes you angrier.
Enchant a compass to locate the wagons.
[2]
The enchantment goes wrong, and no compass is to be found.
Bring down demon, or if he's already infected wait for the Queen to chestburst.
[5]
You run towards the demon, and see the queen. She commands you.
Bob sees that he destroyed one of Evil Inc Headquarters. "Hmmph, at least it burned nicely.", said Bob before going to the nearest opened McDonalds.

GO TO THE NEAREST MCDONALDS!
BUY CHICKEN MCNUGGETS & MILKSHAKE! IF I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY, THREATEN THE EMPLOYERS TO GIVE IT TO ME FOR FREE!

[6]
You have money and get the food, but it's Mcdonalds, so you get food poisining.
demons are getting boring find something else to punch
You go off to find someone else to punch, buuuuuut... [see below]
Fine demons can go kill that guy. Use a spell to fuse demons into Super-Demon, that's immune to Punching.
[5]
Guess who immediately goes for mr. Punchatron 300.
You're not sure what bread is doing in the fridge, but okay.
STAYING FRESH, OBVIOUSLY. GOSH.

ANYWAYS, WHIP OUT PHONE, CREATE FACEBOOK EVENT, INVITE EVERYONE I KNOW TO COME PARTY AT MY... KITCHEN.

ALSO TAKE STOCK OF BEER AMOUNTS PROPERLY. TELL GUESTS TO BRING MORE BOOZE IF NECESSARY, ALSO CHECK LOCATIONS OF NEARBY LIQUOR STORES

IF I HAVE A CHANCE THIS TURN, CHECK FREEZER FOR DELICIOUS PASTRIES AND/OR DRUGSSSS

[5 good grief a lot of fives...]
There is plenty of beer, plenty of pastries, no,drugs, and planty of people who want to spend the demon apocalypse partying to contribute to your party. Ban appetite.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 06, 2017, 03:26:56 pm »

High-five airship buddy.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

EpicJ

• Bay Watcher
  • "Drop the hemp wool sock!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 06, 2017, 03:36:21 pm »

Try to find a demon that can produce some sort of fire and light my cigar on it.

Oh and then pull it's spine out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 06, 2017, 03:38:27 pm »

Return the high-five. Continue watching in amusement. It's just like an action movie.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 06, 2017, 04:21:01 pm »

Capture demons and bring them to the Queen. Grow the hive.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 06, 2017, 04:32:12 pm »

alright build new train wagons then
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 06, 2017, 04:41:34 pm »

Fine demons can go kill that guy. Use a spell to fuse demons into Super-Demon, that's immune to Punching.
[5]
In a rare moment of comprehension, Punch punches AT the demon hard enough to open a portal back to hell right in front of it, in the hopes it will be unable to stop itself before it goes tumbling through, or possibly get parts of its body removed by hitting the portals borders

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 06, 2017, 05:06:07 pm »

Perfect...I Fuse the Tree Creature and Gryphon!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 06, 2017, 05:35:00 pm »

Weave an enchantment of Feather Fist on Mr. Punchatron to make all his punches ineffective. Continue commanding Super-Demon to attack.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 06, 2017, 07:49:56 pm »

Name: Trash golem
Goal: assimilate
Class: golem
become animated trash in a vaguely humanoid shape. Consume nearby matter by assimilating it into my form.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 06, 2017, 08:16:43 pm »

"WOO! PARTY PREPARATIONS ARE GO!"

SALVAGE MATERIALS FROM DESTROYED REST OF HOUSE, CONSTRUCT LADDERS/WALKWAY TO ROOF OF KITCHEN

SEE IF I CAN FIND AN INTACT COUCH OR TWO AMIDST WRECKAGE, LUG INTO KITCHEN
ALSO PILLOWS, MAKE SURE ARE PLENTY OF PILLOWS OR CUSHIONS FOR PEOPLE TO SIT ON IN AND ON TOP OF KITCHEN
MAYBE ALSO VOMIT BUCKET... ACTUALLY MAYBE JUST DRAG SINK FROM DESTROYED BATHROOM, PUT THAT NEARBY

THEN SIP AT A BEER AND NIBBLE A VEGETARIAN PASTRY WHILST WAITING FOR GUESTS TO ARRIVE

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 06, 2017, 11:16:34 pm »

Bob vomits in the nearest trash can. After vomiting 5 times, he decides to avenge his stomach by creating chaos at McDonald's.

Burn every single person in McDonald's. There's no such thing as innocence, only various degrees of guilt.
After that, watch some news.

Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 07, 2017, 05:25:18 am »

High-five airship buddy.
Return the high-five. Continue watching in amusement. It's just like an action movie.
You have a very good view. The GM joins you, writing the update on his ipad, and eating bread.
Try to find a demon that can produce some sort of fire and light my cigar on it.

Oh and then pull it's spine out.

[5]
In a feat pf pure badassery, you grab a demon by the neck, catch it's fire breath on your cigar, and actually rip it's spine out.
Capture demons and bring them to the Queen. Grow the hive.
[3]
You bring a few demons to the hive to be assimilated and turned into unfeeling alien monsters. But, the queen urges you to get more.
alright build new train wagons then
[5]
You succeed in making new train wagons. Now to test them...
[5]
In a rare moment of comprehension, Punch punches AT the demon hard enough to open a portal back to hell right in front of it, in the hopes it will be unable to stop itself before it goes tumbling through, or possibly get parts of its body removed by hitting the portals borders
[6]
You hit the fabric of reality so hard that a portal to hell opens and swallows the denon. And you go down with it.
However, the domon's master look down from the portal, casts feather punch on you, and orders the demon to kill you.
Perfect...I Fuse the Tree Creature and Gryphon!
[3]
You now have a gryphon who looks very tree - like, and can take root and blend into the scenery at will.
Weave an enchantment of Feather Fist on Mr. Punchatron to make all his punches ineffective. Continue commanding Super-Demon to attack.
[4]
You look into the portal that the both of them just fell into, and cast a spell of feather punch on Punch, as well as ordering the demon to kill him.
Name: Trash golem
Goal: assimilate
Class: golem
become animated trash in a vaguely humanoid shape. Consume nearby matter by assimilating it into my form.
[2]
You attempt to become animated, but unfortunately fail, due to the local garbege being watery, and a demon just caused a building to fall on you.
"WOO! PARTY PREPARATIONS ARE GO!"

SALVAGE MATERIALS FROM DESTROYED REST OF HOUSE, CONSTRUCT LADDERS/WALKWAY TO ROOF OF KITCHEN

SEE IF I CAN FIND AN INTACT COUCH OR TWO AMIDST WRECKAGE, LUG INTO KITCHEN
ALSO PILLOWS, MAKE SURE ARE PLENTY OF PILLOWS OR CUSHIONS FOR PEOPLE TO SIT ON IN AND ON TOP OF KITCHEN
MAYBE ALSO VOMIT BUCKET... ACTUALLY MAYBE JUST DRAG SINK FROM DESTROYED BATHROOM, PUT THAT NEARBY

THEN SIP AT A BEER AND NIBBLE A VEGETARIAN PASTRY WHILST WAITING FOR GUESTS TO ARRIVE

[5I'm just giving you this because it's so perfect. Trust me, it won't last.]
You construct a tower of crap to build a way to the roof of the kitchen. For some reason, there is already a couch on the roof, ready and waiting to be sat on. You decide that the chimney will do for a vomitarium.
People soon arrive, and are now drinking away the demon apocalypse on a ruined rooftop.
Bob vomits in the nearest trash can. After vomiting 5 times, he decides to avenge his stomach by creating chaos at McDonald's.

Burn every single person in McDonald's. There's no such thing as innocence, only various degrees of guilt.
After that, watch some news.

[2]
By the time you get back, the entire staff has run away. They unfortunately brought the tv along with them.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 07, 2017, 05:28:54 am »

Buff my Super-Demon with Haste, so that it gets a bonus to attack speed.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14