Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Newcomers - Statistical Rpg [ Open for all ] [ Day 5 ]  (Read 3088 times)

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Newcomers - Statistical Rpg [ Open for all ] [ Day 3 ]
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2017, 01:01:58 pm »

10 actions in cellar.

Eldubs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Newcomers - Statistical Rpg [ Open for all ] [ Day 3 ]
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2017, 04:07:07 am »

Runt vishdafish

During the exploration of the Dwellers Cellar 10 times, you encounter 4 Deformed Humans killing all of them.

Spoiler: Deformed Human Fight (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Loot (click to show/hide)

Felissan

During the exploration of the Dwellers Cellar 10 times, you encounter 7 Deformed Humans killing only 4.

Feu Rette Ocean Soul

During the exploration of the Dwellers Cellar 10 times, you encounter one Deformed Human killing him. Horrible luck with no loot.

Guffer Supernerd

During the exploration of the Dwellers Cellar 10 times, you encounter 5 Deformed Humans killing 4 of them.

Roboson

During the exploration of the Dwellers Cellar 10 times, you encounter 4 Deformed Humans killing all 4 of them.

Everyone
I have equipped all possible items on all characters since nobody seems to noticed that you need to tell me that you want to equip something, from now on if you get a loot and want to equip please state on a post of yours.

Dwellers cellar level 1 explored now, on part 2 you find a boss monster, boss monsters require all 10 action points to participate in and they have more than 1 hit on the loot table, this first boss has 3. If more than 1 person selects to go to the boss, they will both fight the same boss. After defeat the loot is rolled and who rolls better gets the items and the boss goes on cooldown, this particular boss has a cooldown of 3 days, so he can be defeated once every 3 days, you can check his alive status from the area doc.

Also if you ever find any mistakes in what I calculate or type please inform me as I am only human as well, sometimes I wont be able to deliver a day update every day, but I will inform when that happens, cheers everyone!

Day 4
Day 4 has started, you can state your actions now.

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hopefully not killing this game too
    • View Profile
Re: Newcomers - Statistical Rpg [ Open for all ] [ Day 4 ]
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2017, 04:30:39 am »

How does defense work exactly? Is it a flat -1 to damage?
Quote from: xkcd
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

Eldubs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2017, 04:51:12 am »

Exactly that, nothing too special.

Damage cant go below 1 tho, and there will be some things that negate armor and lift the minimum damage etc. Normally the minimum damage is 1.

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2017, 05:16:01 am »

OK, thanks.
Go to the cellar 10 times
I always figured you should never bring a gun to a gun fight because then you'll be part of a gun fight.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2017, 07:15:01 am »

Wield the sharp bone.
Go to the forest 10 times.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2017, 07:39:26 am »

10 actions in the alley.
Also equip... the things you auto equipped for me. For the record I knew that they had to be manually equipped. You just didn't give me anything except gold up until now.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Eldubs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2017, 08:05:05 am »

10 actions in the alley.
Also equip... the things you auto equipped for me. For the record I knew that they had to be manually equipped. You just didn't give me anything except gold up until now.

All the loot people get are rolled with random.org, so I don't have say in what people, get.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2017, 07:37:35 am »

Is this game still a thing? It hasn't updated for a while now.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Eldubs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2017, 08:38:56 am »

Due to work stuff I had to slow down, and after tomorrow we will be back on daily updates and days will change at 16:00 gmt+2 due to my work.

Eldubs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2017, 04:02:32 am »

Felissan

During the exploration of the Dwellers Cellar 10 times, you encounter 6 Deformed Humans killing only 4.

You reached level 2 and gained 5 health and a skill point. (Skill points are useless atm since you cant train anywhere yet, need buildings.)

Runt vishdafish

During the exploration of the Forest 10 times, you encounter 10 Humanoid Rats killing all of them.

Guffer Supernerd

During the exploration of the Town Alleys 10 times, you encounter 4 Muggers killing all of them.

Spoiler: Mugger Fight (click to show/hide)

Everyone
I decided not to include fighting in every players case at the moment since they are pretty monotonous at the moment and just take useless time when the fight are simple.

Also with the low amount of players I have dropped the Adventurer camps building price from 100 to 30 to enable easier progress and not the grind of the first monsters for an eternity.

Day 5
I have decided to have a small vote every 5 days, people could ask 1 thing and I would be obliged to answer, maybe a particular loot item or what a building does etc, anything goes, just to stir up some thread activity.

Felissan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Newcomers - Statistical Rpg [ Open for all ] [ Day 5 ]
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2017, 04:36:18 am »

Equip the tattered cloth, donate 7 gold, visit the cellar 10 times

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2017, 05:58:20 am »

How did I forget to post an action yesterday? Also, why aren't my bow and arrows equipped? Anyway, the Cellar 10 times again.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2017, 10:05:40 am »

Equip the gloves and bow and arrow. Go to the forest 10 times. Only use the bow and arrows if I meet a wolf follower.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2017, 03:55:53 pm »

10 Actions in the Alley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4