Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 41

Author Topic: Bellum Aeternus: Novae Fabula [IC Thread] Chapter I: A Disturbed Peace  (Read 21558 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Bellum Aeternus: Novae Fabula [IC Thread] Chapter I: A Disturbed Peace
« Reply #390 on: October 08, 2017, 01:33:35 am »

"I. . . can't say I do. Sorcery is not something that is within the reach of most people, even if they were to have the time to study it, in my world." It was probably good that the halfling hadn't noticed Nobunaga offering Scrak medical aid earlier. . . somehow.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 10, 2017, 11:31:30 am »

>Before you leave, however, could you pick up the weapon they were attempting to retrieve? I would like to analyse it personally. And if we leave it there, we may risk it being taken back by Discord's forces. If possible, I also would like to ask you all about what intel you have acquired, to allow us to have an insight into what we are to be fighting.<

Meanwhile, at the Halls of Harmony
Three new Champions appear at the ruined temple of Harmony. The door that led to the realm of Harmony stands there, as impossible to open and as imposing as ever. The sun was beginning to set on the horizon beyond.

One, a man clad in the attire of a ninja, weapons strapped to his belt and sides, spiked white hair and eyes resembling the light of a torch, a short bow slung across his shoulder.

One, a short, frail-looking young man, boyish in appearance, recalling a rabbit in his appearance. A backpack sat on his back and a knife hung from his belt. He was dressed for the forest, and looked like he'd lived in it all his life.

One, a tall, red-headed woman, dressed in greasy, dusty clothing indicative of the world she lived in. A pair of goggles sat uneasily on her head, caked in grease that tarnished her fair skin.

Three more Champions had been called from their worlds to fight for the destiny of all that existed.
Kenta Iga, Annabelle Holbech and Levis are now in.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 11:37:32 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 10, 2017, 11:41:44 am »

The ninja looks around, his mask covering his reaction to the sudden transportation. Not that it was all that amazing to him after he figured it out. There was an oddly high number of things that could cause it back home after all, and leaving Gensokyo resulted in a similar feeling. Instead he turned to the ones that also arrived and shrugged.
"Well, this place is a bit of a mess isn't it?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #393 on: October 10, 2017, 03:01:08 pm »

>Very well. Nobunaga headed toward the interior of the keep, deploying a few sensors in order to help him locate the weapon faster.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 10, 2017, 03:08:28 pm »

"This is... definitely not my homeworld... well damn, I thought I managed it again. But where did my vehicle go..."
The woman turns to the two individuals near her.
"Say, do you know where we are?"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 10, 2017, 03:46:01 pm »

The weapon, of course, isn't very hard to find, mostly because they dropped it in the chaos.

It seems to be an iridescent crystal orb, half-submerged in the waters within the abandoned fort. Nobunaga's sensors, of course, almost go haywire with the amount of magical energy within.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: October 10, 2017, 04:12:04 pm »

"Nope. Not really. Someone will probably be along to explain... Or fight us. Or both."
The ninja shrugs before taking seat to wait.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 10, 2017, 04:33:55 pm »

The woman nods, then sits.
"I'm Dr. Annabelle Holbech. And you are?"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 11, 2017, 04:36:34 am »

Levis, meanwhile, remains standing, gazing curiously around the hall. It was a pretty weird place, in his opinion, but there wasn't anything suspicious going on or anything, so he guessed it was fine.
"Um, I'm Levis."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 11, 2017, 11:32:59 am »

"I'm Iga Kenta. Pleased to meet you two."
Kenta offers the others a small bow from his place on the floor. After waiting for a bit he pulls out what would appear to be a pipe of oriental make, probably Japanese if they had to make a wild guess, and lights it with a puff of fire from his lips.
"So where are you two from? Please don't say America..."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: October 11, 2017, 11:50:55 am »

Levis pouts childishly when the ninja starts smoking. How rude.
"Ah, I don't really know where I'm from. 'That one forest' apparently doesn't count..."
Then he realizes something about the man's question stuck out. A moment of pondering later...
"By the way, what's an 'America'?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: October 11, 2017, 11:59:55 am »

"America is a nation on planet Earth... but I take it you're not from there, Levis."
Dr. Holbech nods, tapping her chin as she thinks.
"Intriguing... Well, as for myself, I come from Albion. Subsector of my dimension, which mostly revolves around Earth. Interesting place but... nowhere as interesting as this..." She gestures all around. "I wonder what our purpose is here. I mean, surely we're here for a reason. I didn't exactly attempt interdimensional travel this time around, to end up in another random subsector." One can tell that Annabelle is mostly speaking to herself as she trails off.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: October 11, 2017, 12:11:35 pm »

"Maybe it was Yukari fucking around again... whatever the reason I suppose this is as good a place for me to be. Not like my sister is here..."
Kenta puffs on his pipe, stewing silently.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: October 11, 2017, 12:14:08 pm »

"Yukari? Is that your sister you speak of or...?"
Annabelle doesn't seem too interested in the question she asked, as she pulls out a notebook and begins jotting down various notes.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: October 11, 2017, 12:24:32 pm »

"Interdimen-dimensh-what?"
Levis looks around again.
"Man, you just said a lot of things I don't understand."
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 41