Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Not Another God Game  (Read 11491 times)

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
Re: Not Another God Game
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2017, 11:30:00 pm »

Hey, everyone! In the spirit of hijacking, theft, and overall vandalism, I'll be taking over this RTD until our host returns.

Since too many posts have been made since the last update for me to easily quote everyone, please repost your actions in the spirit of hijacking, theft, and overall vandalism!

In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2017, 05:36:49 am »

Expand the ironwood's territory into a grove of ironwoods. This is where I shall do my works.
Acquire tron disks. You know the ones:
Spoiler: Tron disks! (click to show/hide)

EDIT: I will also need the remains of various shipwrecked boats; if possible, one of them should be a viking shipwreck.
All of these are for my creations. After all, any and all proper Adjilian wonders of magitech are made from ironwood, tron disks, and shipwrecks.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 06:47:45 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2017, 06:16:22 am »

Craft a shrine to animals deep in the woods. Pick somewhere good for expansion into a temple. Provide spots for rest within it that cause those who sleep in it to dream of being animals.
start killing each other
OK!
MURDER THAT GOD OF ORDER, HE'S IN THE WAY!
This is my new action by the way.
Hide from this in the chaos-warded forests. Does defense against a godly act aimed at you still provide negative karma, even though you are essentially negating an attempt at interference, a double negative?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2017, 06:42:04 am »

With the Ents awoken and made to ward off chaos,
I am sure they can cleanse whatever as they wander about the sacred woods they reside in.

With a faint whisper through the winds, attempt to attract devout followers. Whomever or whatever they may be.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2017, 07:08:32 am »

order my followers (they expected me here so I should have some) to use diplomacy to make the radicals change of opinion peacefully.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2017, 08:22:44 am »

"Well, that was boring."

Mox gives one of the rebellious villagers a masterwork axe that has random effects on whatever it cuts.
Vandalism!
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2017, 03:06:58 pm »

Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2017, 06:42:48 pm »

Expand the ironwood's territory into a grove of ironwoods. This is where I shall do my works.
Acquire tron disks. You know the ones:
Spoiler: Tron disks! (click to show/hide)

EDIT: I will also need the remains of various shipwrecked boats; if possible, one of them should be a viking shipwreck.
All of these are for my creations. After all, any and all proper Adjilian wonders of magitech are made from ironwood, tron disks, and shipwrecks.
6, 2

You try and create a tron disk, easily creating a lightweight metal frame, but have trouble creating the electrical current that makes the thing all glowy, powery, and deadly. Finally, you decide to just channel your power into it to give it a lot of energy. It goes horribly right, and the disk in engulfed in a crackling aura. The shell of the disk begins to deteriorate almost immediately due to the overcharge - it can't support that much power. Of course, it shouldn't be too hard to remedy this somehow. If all else fails, you can just make a new one.

You trek through the ironwood forest until you come upon a small lake. You find the ruins of a small fishing boat on the coast. It isn't Nordic in origin, nor is it very substantial in terms of material, but you have to make do.

Craft a shrine to animals deep in the woods. Pick somewhere good for expansion into a temple. Provide spots for rest within it that cause those who sleep in it to dream of being animals.
start killing each other
OK!
MURDER THAT GOD OF ORDER, HE'S IN THE WAY!
This is my new action by the way.
Hide from this in the chaos-warded forests. Does defense against a godly act aimed at you still provide negative karma, even though you are essentially negating an attempt at interference, a double negative?
5, 3 (OceanSoul)
2 (TankKit)

You trek into a concealed area of the forest before you commence the construction of your shrine. The ironwill bends at your command, weaving together into an ornate frame. In the center of the ironwood frame you summon an immense stone tablet. Vines quickly wrap around it, and it glows with potential power. You feel that it's somehow more than just regular stone, but you have no idea how to access its power.

A few wildlife creatures are drawn to your shrine, including a rather large elk and a handful of rabbits. Huh.

With the Ents awoken and made to ward off chaos,
I am sure they can cleanse whatever as they wander about the sacred woods they reside in.

With a faint whisper through the winds, attempt to attract devout followers. Whomever or whatever they may be.

You channel your power and send an echoing whisper through the trees. It spreads miles around, delivering the message to the ears of those who would listen. The ground quakes slightly for a fraction of a second, but nothing else happens. Strange.

order my followers (they expected me here so I should have some) to use diplomacy to make the radicals change of opinion peacefully.

You try to get your new followers to use diplomacy and stop the radicals through peace and rational discussion, but they are drunk on power and hear nothing that you say. The royal family and their elite guard march through the village, burning down houses and executing suspected radicals.

"Well, that was boring."

Mox gives one of the rebellious villagers a masterwork axe that has random effects on whatever it cuts.
Vandalism!

You attempt to create a highly chaotic axe. What you end up with is highly chaotic, but it's more of adze than an axe. As in, an axe with practically no blade and a very small handle.

Chaos is chaotic sometimes.

Recently I have really been in the mood for wh 40k.
Spawn as a hive mind.
In a single hive ship. With a single norn queen. And the swarmlord.

That sounds like it needs a nerf. Controlling a giant space ship and a creature with the potential of creating an army... I dunno. How about something less insanely powerful?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2017, 06:46:29 pm »

Just wander to another realm.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2017, 06:54:14 pm »

Huh. Ah, well. That kind of ship is more suited to the flying variety, though...

Try to fix the tron disk, and make more of them.
Strap a large balloon onto the back of this fishing boat. Make it a hot-air boatloon.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2017, 07:03:04 pm »

Yet another whisper is carried by the wind. This time it would, if successful, to make the talking animals of the forest intelligent.
Kind of like in fables and fairy tales, nothing too drastic. I hope.

edit: I think you may have forgotten the Karmic system Wozzy had in place?

edit2:

Send a sharp whistle through the wind, So that some of the Ents will come to the aid of the God of Order.
So that he remains safe from harm's way.

(Remember that the Ents are warded from the effects of chaos.)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 07:35:39 pm by Ultimuh »

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2017, 07:06:56 pm »

Yet another whisper is carried by the wind. This time it would, if successful, to make the talking animals of the forest intelligent.
Kind of like in fables and fairy tales, nothing too drastic. I hope.

edit: I think you may have forgotten the Karmic system Wozzy had in place?
I didn't, actually. Nothing really seemed... karma-worthy. Except maybe OceanSoul's shrine, but I dunno.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2017, 07:09:47 pm »

It's time to create a political figure as a leader for the SAGT, turn one of my mini-tornado creatures to have more leader-like qualities. This new entity will be more larger than the other kinds of his species, shoot black lasers out of his eyes, and more importantly expand the leader's ability to deceit and make people feel prideful about themselves. This new leader's name shall henceforth be called, Cupcake.

Next we need to expand he SAGT's influence and followers, appeal to the common folk that the nobles will be taxed like everyone else. You know what, just have the SAGT have a campaign of propaganda with whatever print material we use, use the aristocracy as a scapegoat and blame them on everything. This is how modern politics works, something like that.

(How do I lose karma when I'm just inciting a political rebellion, you have to break a few eggs to get an omelette, y'know.)[\s]

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2017, 07:33:55 pm »

I edited my previous post, changed my mind about something.
Making animals intelligent will have to wait until a less urgent time.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2017, 08:03:43 pm »

Recently I have really been in the mood for wh 40k.
Spawn as a hive mind.
In a single hive ship. With a single norn queen. And the swarmlord.

That sounds like it needs a nerf. Controlling a giant space ship and a creature with the potential of creating an army... I dunno. How about something less insanely powerful?
Hey it isn't really that powerful. It would take a couple days to have a substantial army, and nothing is stopping everyone from teaming against them. Many of them are gods, and I wouldn't be able to counter their powers. I mainly just wanted to provide a main enemy. For fun.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7