Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 36

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LXI - [7/9] - Game Over  (Read 71890 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LXI - [7/9] - Day 2: 2 Replacements Needed
« Reply #465 on: May 19, 2017, 12:21:38 pm »

Day ends in just under 2 hours.

Kinda with everyone else here, OSG probably should've been done in yesterday. This whole pushing G'fish thing looks like scum trying to off their inactive buddy for Town cred anyway.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: May 19, 2017, 12:29:07 pm »

>.> TBFs active-lurking is more scummy, I kinda am just *motivating* OSG to extend-or-die since hes trying to use day end to evade questioning. TBF is one of the most prolific posters in all of bay12, him being unable to scumhunt is entirely on himself, and I think hes a better lynch for this reason.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: May 19, 2017, 12:34:33 pm »

in approx 1 week I may or may not require a replacement until mid-june. I wont know until it happens so I also may or may not be able to post the replacement request. If I go abruptly inactive in that time period please be proactive in prod/replacing me.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: May 19, 2017, 12:49:49 pm »

>.> TBFs active-lurking is more scummy, I kinda am just *motivating* OSG to extend-or-die since hes trying to use day end to evade questioning. TBF is one of the most prolific posters in all of bay12, him being unable to scumhunt is entirely on himself, and I think hes a better lynch for this reason.

He's one of the four folk I'm willing to vote for. I'd prefer an extension and a bit more activity to be sure, but I don't know if people will be active during it. I'll be inactive over the weekend, probably less active on Monday, and unable to really post 'til shortly before the deadline Tuesday.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: May 19, 2017, 01:24:40 pm »

extend

Seriously, what is this game?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: May 19, 2017, 01:41:38 pm »

THIS.

IS.

BM LXI!

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: May 19, 2017, 01:46:25 pm »

I just have the shitiest internet at home, so I don't feel like waiting minutes for forum pages to load to do some real analysis. That's why I do it at work more often.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: May 19, 2017, 01:50:49 pm »

Needs must.

If it's any consolation, I don't like the way you're pushing G'fish as scummy for the same reasons that resulted in your predecessor being a lynch candidate, and you're not so much pushing a case as appearing to want acknowledgment from others that you're actually doing something.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: May 19, 2017, 02:23:57 pm »

I'm trying to get people to vote who I think the most scummy person is. Albeit using the most lazy way possible. I'll try to get a full case on gentle fish and legion done today while at work. Sorry for my laziness.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LXI - [7/9] - Day 2: Now with 100% more explosions
« Reply #474 on: May 19, 2017, 02:32:14 pm »

Spoiler: apologies (click to show/hide)

Let me know if I've missed anything important. I'll be posting again later tonight during a Pathfinder session since my character actually tends to have some idling time and combat takes forever. I'll use the lurkertracker to get at the goodies. Right now I'm just combing through D2 to see what I can get. I promise I'll get back to the D1 stuff I missed, I'm just in an awkward setup right now. Also, I am a novice, if not a pure beginer. I saw people talking about that. This is maybe my 3rd or 4th mafia game here.

Spoiler: lenglon (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: hector (click to show/hide)

Well that's it for me now folks. I'll be back later tonight (unless the day actually ends today, can I get a vote count please? If it is, I'll try to catch the most important things and have a case formed.) Right now, Lenglon and Hapah are on my radar for how hard they both went at each other on D1 end.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LXI - [7/9] - Day 2: 1 Replacement Needed (again)
« Reply #475 on: May 19, 2017, 03:58:44 pm »

After some tepid discussion, you decide to maybe talk a bit longer. In the meantime, lots of nations are growing restless. If you don't decide something soon, you'll be unable to stop a global conflict from erupting.

Hapah(1): TheBiggerFish
Gentlefish(1): origamiscienceguy
Doubloon-Seven hector13:
TheBiggerFish(1): hector13
roo:
4maskwolf origamiscienceguy(2): roo, Lenglon
webadict Lenglon:

Not voting(2): Gentlefish, Hapah

Extend(3/3): hector13, Lenglon, origamiscienceguy

The day has been extended to Tuesday, May 23. No extensions remain.

Hapah is still up for replacement.

Gentlefish is no longer up for replacement.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 08:58:25 am by TheDarkStar »
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 19, 2017, 04:32:39 pm »

eyy. he lives. Not taking my vote off unless you convince me to, though.

Starting with Lenglon:
Right off the bat, you vote Hepah because you have a "vague malformed mistrust" of him. Then you fill in the gaps as far as a claim goes. Your main points of attack being his general inactivity. In chronological order, it appears to me that you just picked him at random, then bullshitted reasons later as they came in. You also are tunneling quite hard, not focusing on anybody else for quite a while. (until the end of day, to be precise). You finally vote for Hepah a day after your "vague malformed mistrust" of him, which continues my idea that you picked him at random, then bullshitted until you had a case. None of what you see as problems with Hepah I noticed (except the general inactivity, but 2/3 of the people here are guilty of that.) Also suspicious is the fact that Hepah doesn't seem like he's trying to defend himself at all, just kind of rolls with your punches, as if he doesn't care. This could mean he's a disintrested town (which I have been led to believe at this point in time) or in a scumteam with you. (I don't think a disintrested scum wouldn't care about your weak accusations. They would defend themselves I would suspect.

At the end of the day, you switched your vote around a lot, but I can understand that is because you were trying to avoid a nolynch, and made a logical error when seeing if the game was tied or not. My main gripe with you is your tunneling of Hepah, and your "shoot now ask questions later" mentality.

Not quite as scummy as Gentlefish, who needs to do some serious scumhunting to convince me off of him.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: May 19, 2017, 04:48:08 pm »

okay. so...
My main gripe with you is your tunneling of Hepah, and your "shoot now ask questions later" mentality.
What makes these scummy?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: May 19, 2017, 04:54:04 pm »

Being a prolific poster doesn't mean I know what to say.
Right, I'd like OSG and TBF to give me their top 2 town (if it includes themselves I'll fuckin' kill 'em) and top 2 scum. Teebs: I don't care if you don't have a strong enough read on anyone to say so, just do it.

I'd like roo to give their opinion on Lenglon, Hapah, and G'fish.

I'd like G'fish to do something.

Lenglon's tapered off a bit. Who's your second scumpick?
Who's even still in this game?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: May 19, 2017, 04:55:08 pm »

Townpicks: roo, Lenglon.
Scumpicks: hector13, Hapah.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 36