Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 36

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LXI - [7/9] - Game Over  (Read 71926 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LXI - [7/9] - Day 2: 1 Replacement Needed (again)
« Reply #450 on: May 17, 2017, 07:23:10 pm »

Okay, that was a bit exhagerated. But so far on day 2, you two have been the main content-creators.

Anyways, I really don't like digging through thread history, so I'll take a break from reads, then tackle roo and TBF tomorrow.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 17, 2017, 11:06:24 pm »

at that pace you'll finish making your list of reads at day end, with no time to use it.

Mod: can we get a prod on Gentlefish? they haven't posted since day start.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 17, 2017, 11:17:01 pm »

Mod: can we get a prod on Gentlefish? they haven't posted since day start.

Gentlefish has been prodded.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 17, 2017, 11:52:02 pm »

IC advice: If the game is stalled because people refuse to make a stance--any stance is better than nothing because of 'uncertainty of a lack of communication'. Whichever behaviors their predecessors held, are valid inasmuch as what they showed do not necessarily mean the scumminess of their replacement. Meaning: Still stick to your stance, but don't let it only be so rigid that their behavior in the past overrides anything now.

In these cases, it is still best to end this day with a lynch even in low activity situations. If the # of active people are over the # of presumed scum, the day is never ended in a stopgap.

And many of you are still active in other places.

I will reiterate something Leafsnail--a veteran Mafia player--once said. Someone can make a very good case on another person who they feel is scum, and others can agree with them by following up with a vote (as is); how this can be taken is 'they agree with that reasoning', and while this may leave others only seeing their vote in a post, it is still content. And this also means that the person doing that/voting solely in a post with a vote with less detail than what is wanted, is responsible for what they did.

So keep playing the game, you active people. What people did pre-replacement still matters.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 11:54:28 pm by Tiruin »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 18, 2017, 07:51:07 am »

A'right, sooooo...

I shouod be able to get a post in Tuesday evening.

TBF obvscum
Physics happened, and is continuing happening.

I'll see if I can get something in later today - I'm gonna be in the car for 6 hours straight, not like I can do much else.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 18, 2017, 06:46:33 pm »

Right, I'd like OSG and TBF to give me their top 2 town (if it includes themselves I'll fuckin' kill 'em) and top 2 scum. Teebs: I don't care if you don't have a strong enough read on anyone to say so, just do it.

I'd like roo to give their opinion on Lenglon, Hapah, and G'fish.

I'd like G'fish to do something.

Lenglon's tapered off a bit. Who's your second scumpick?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 18, 2017, 06:48:23 pm »

PS I'll only kill OSG if OSG includes himself on his list of top town, and I'll only kill TBF if TBF includes himself on his list of top town, to be clear.

Also if either them say "well, I'm obviously town" or the like.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 18, 2017, 07:27:41 pm »

Top 3 Town currently:

Me
Hector
Hepah

I've read through some people again, but didn't feel like writing it all down as I went. In summary, TBF and roo are both null reads, which is unfortunate given their activity. I can almost guarentee that they are not a scum team together. Lenglon is slightly scummy to me, and I will go into that into more depth later. I have a null read on Doubloon, and a posotive read on Hector, I might go into that if I have time. I've already been over Hepah, And I "well, I'm obviously town"

Hepah I could only see as scum if partnered with roo, while Gentlefish has been blatantly activelurking day one (seriously, go back and read his day one posts. Nothing but "advice" for noobies, answering questions directed at him, or half-hazarded questions for RVS) My vote will stay on Gentlefish, but I will describe why I think webaddict/Lenglon is slightly scummy.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 19, 2017, 06:53:54 am »

Extend, there are three people not voting.

OSG: How come Hapah is being considered scum in relation to roo, but is one of your top town picks? Why only scum if roo is scum?

You said this regarding Hapah:

As an indivudual, I don't find his posts particularly scummy, but also not particularly towny. However, his interaction with roo moves him slightly down on the slider...

So this makes me wonder why you have Hapah as a top town pick.

You have yet to describe why webadict/Lenglon is scummy.

Why am I Town?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 19, 2017, 08:23:31 am »

Extend
sorry, just not feeling into the game right now. kinda blew all my steam in that opening flurry, and the apathy here is contagious.

I'd prefer a Hapah, TBF, or Gentlefish lynch, OSG lynch is acceptable too. Not okay with a hector lynch since hes actually active unlike all the rest of us. Im trying to be patient and wait for OSG to expound on me before responding to his list.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 19, 2017, 09:42:21 am »

osg this should have happened day 1
Or not it's cool.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 19, 2017, 10:18:38 am »

Gentlefish has not been active in a while and did not post after a reminder PM was sent. He is now up for replacement.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LXI - [7/9] - Day 2: 2 Replacements Needed
« Reply #462 on: May 19, 2017, 11:58:43 am »

I could extend to write what I need to, but does anybody really have any qualms killing off gentle fish? He was very scummy day one, and is up for replacement.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 19, 2017, 12:14:35 pm »

I could extend to write what I need to, but does anybody really have any qualms killing off gentle fish? He was very scummy day one, and is up for replacement.
OSG: Lynching you will give us information about all the people weighing in on the 4mask case, and you have, over the course of over a week, produced half of a list of reads as the entirity of your contribution to the game. lynching gentlefish will give us no info and hes flirting with a modkill anyway.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: May 19, 2017, 12:18:13 pm »

votecount and day end time please?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 36