Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Digging Too Deep IC: Nightmare  (Read 3057 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Digging Too Deep IC: Nightmare
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2017, 09:21:29 pm »

Dix startles awake, clawing at his throat from his dream. He quickly stumbles out of bed and goes to splash some water on his face, then lights a much needed cigarette. While he smokes, he browses the web on his phone for anything interesting.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2017, 07:25:00 pm »

Troy wakes in a sweat, panting sharply. Sluggishly sitting up he picks up his gun from the bedside where he left it, waiting until his breathing resumes a more relaxed pace. Standing he makes his way to the bathroom, locking the door behind him, depositing his gun by the sink, and beginning his morning routine. Afterwards he double checks his notes from the night before, recording a few details on phone A in case he needs to consult them.

That done, he leaves the room, dressed much the same way he was yesterday, the only real difference being a clean shaven face. His intention is to make a quick stop to pick up another newspaper, and stop by the coffee shop to read it. He leaves his gun in his cars glove compartment after a moments hesitation.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2017, 01:03:32 pm »

The detective starts his morning on the internet, finding nothing particularly interesting. Of course the saying goes "No news is good news".

His opposite the conman makes his way to the coffee shop once again. While yesterday it was crowded, today it was nearly abandoned. A couple regulars sit here and there, while the girl behind the counter plays on her phone. The newspaper doesn't have anything of particular interest aside from the crossword (mostly focusing on Donald Trump as they all seem to do now adays). The girl behind the counter recognizes the man from yesterday, waving politely as she looks up from her phone.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]