Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Generic God Game: Turn 4.5  (Read 10264 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: Generic God Game: Turn 3
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2017, 08:24:26 am »

Can you please stop the quote pyramid? It makes it extremely f**king annoying for me to make new turns.

Also it's pretty much o- oh who am I kidding, I just don't want my championship stolen.

Anyway, I'm going to go back to my troll cave. Bye.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 08:27:05 am by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Slick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2017, 08:40:59 am »

Hmmm, well when all else fails...make progress in the opposite direction!!!

Dux moves in the direction opposite of the sword, hopefully making progress.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2017, 09:01:11 am »

Let's quietly color this world up with random splashes of colors some giant triangles and squares and A ever deepening gigantic abstract pit that drags in anyone besides me who goes near it you know usual abstract stuff.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 09:24:20 am by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2017, 09:20:07 am »

Ezzen is a little miffed. Understandably, he attempts to grant himself immunity to gravity effects.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2017, 02:23:50 pm »

Erza looks on in disappointment, facepalming loud enough to be heard a parsec away.
"People getting destroyed by their own creations? What crib did I stroll into?"

Erza raises his hand towards the Gravity Sword, and launches a red sphere of Annihilate Artifact at it.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2017, 07:31:05 am »

Spoiler: My Application (click to show/hide)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2017, 07:38:25 am »

We may have trouble undoing the sword...so why not give it life? Transfprm sword into a metal porcupine if it survives then s turn. Resist gravity.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Generic God Game: Turn 4
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2017, 09:37:06 am »

...Well then. What happened here was... unexpected.

Ehen-Tewei:
We may have trouble undoing the sword...so why not give it life? Transfprm sword into a metal porcupine if it survives then s turn. Resist gravity.
(1+2-1=2) Ehen-Tewei throws some life essence at the sword to make it come to life, but a blinding light fills his vision and when he looks back Gravisword is still not sentient, but that red crystal wolf thing sure likes like it is.

The Broken Mirror:
Stop time in a field containing only the sword.

Note: in my understanding of temporal distortions, it's nigh-impossible for two objects moving at different speeds to affect each other, and comepletely impossible if one of them is just stopped.
(5+2=7 VS 4)(5+2=7 VS 4)(1(Wow. Those were the rolls... that's just unlucky. 2 awesome rolls, and then a 1. Ouch.)) TBH suddenly have an idea! If he freezes time around GraviSword, then it won't be able to do anything! He quickly freeze time around it, and almost relaxes as he feels the gravitational pull of the sword stop, but then he realizes that his momentum was going to cause him to crash against the time stopped bubble. He collides with the bubble and he stops... but then the time stopped bubble starts vibrating, and the sword starts glowing so bright that noone can see anything, but with a blinding flash something shoots into the sky and a portal to a different world appears, and what looks like a wolf man made of what seems to be red glowing crystals covered in perfectly white armour appears wielding GraviSword! And it seems to be able to controll GraviSword's gravitational pull! UH-OH! Oh yeah, and TBM dissapeared. Wonder where he went...
The Broken Mirror di-(1)Yep, he died.

Minor Good:
Oh...I think I'm lost...let's see here.

Minor Good turns the surrounding tiles into deep woods, too dense, thick, and dangerous for any mortal to traverse. On her tile, she causes the trees to bend into each other, and grows them into
Spoiler: a large super tree (click to show/hide)
. Its roots extend over a mile into the ground, and it towers high over the surrounding forest.

Hmm, I was going to do something with this, but I forgot what. I guess I should just take a nap.

Minor Good melds with the tree to take a nap and build up strength.
Minor gets lost, and decides to make the woods even harder to traverse so that she get's even more stuck... not quite sure about the logic there, but ok. (5+2+1=8) She succesfully turns everythine nearbye into such deep woods that she is now lost.(-1 to moving in deep woods.) She then starts bending trees together, only to be blinded by a bright flash, (2+2+1-1=4) which luckily doesn't effect her too much and she is able to create a really big tree. She then proceeds to meld with it and take a nap, building up strength. (+1 to next roll.)

Raven:
Now that I have the plains ill try and create life, ill make humanoid K9s a wolf man if you will, ill also make them homes
Raven decides to create a new creature called a K9, pretty much wolf men, (1) but instead she accidentally loses control of her energy and sends it to GraviSword instead, and is blinded by the bright light that appears. When she looks back, she sees what she thinks is a K9, only made out of glowing red crystals instead of organic materials. And it's wielding GraviSword.

Ezzen:

Dux:
Hmmm, well when all else fails...make progress in the opposite direction!!!

Dux moves in the direction opposite of the sword, hopefully making progress.
(1-2=-1(Note: You said to make progress in the opposite direction, and unless I misunderstood that, you were going in the opposite direction of progress, because you were making progress to the sword...yes, I know I am stretching this a little bit, but wording is everything.) Dux tries to run, but is blinded by a bright light, and when he looks back he's... he's right next to some sort of humanoid wolf. That's pointing it's sword at him. Crap. (4+2=6 VS (1(What the hell is going on here? That's 5 1s!)) He screams in pain as a beam of what appears to be crystals envolops him, ripping him to shreds and then ripping those shreds into nothingness.
Dux Died b-(6(IT'S ABOUT TIME!))
Dux slowly opens his eyes, and realizes three things. First: He's still alive. Second: He's lying face down on the floor. Third: The floor is made out of some really warm red crystals. He slowly gets up and looks at his surroundings. He appears to be in some sort of red crystal house shaped like a canine skull, with 2 big round holes shaped just like eyes on one side. Wait a minute... he can see the world he was just in through those 'eyes'... wait, does that mean... Oh. He's inside the big wolf thing that just killed him. Or, more correctly, his soul is insde the big wolf thing that just killed him... but how? Hmm...

Abstract-Sempai:
Let's quietly color this world up with random splashes of colors some giant triangles and squares and A ever deepening gigantic abstract pit that drags in anyone besides me who goes near it you know usual abstract stuff.
(4) Abstract makes some random stuff all over the place. (6+2=8) He also creates a big pit. In the air, where it's doing nothing important.

Erza The God-Forge Communion Of Infinite Universes:
Erza looks on in disappointment, facepalming loud enough to be heard a parsec away.
"People getting destroyed by their own creations? What crib did I stroll into?"

Erza raises his hand towards the Gravity Sword, and launches a red sphere of Annihilate Artifact at it.
Erza facepalms at the stupidity of the others, and show them how it's really done by preparing a spell to annihilate the artifact, and (1+2-2=1(That's, what, 6 1s now? And all of them have been on important rolls... Jesus christ Dicey is evil.)) he thinks something went horribly wrong because almost as soon as his bright red ball of Annihilation reaches GraviSword a bright light fills his vision, and when he looks back he sees some sort of humanoid wolf made out of red crystals holding Gravisword, which is also red. Yeah, something definitly went wrong.

Khusuba:
You plop into existance, and are immediatly blinded by a bright light. Why is there a red crystal wolf looking at you...maybe it's friendly? Nope, it just killed someone. Weeeell, crap.

Tikknak:
Tikknak watches GraviSword, and thinks about doing something when he realizes that the majority of the gods are all sending their magic to deal with it, and he sits back to watch. He watches as they all hammer GraviSword, eventually destroying it all, and sits back in his chair to relax, when everything suddenly... changes, for the lack of better word. He watches as they do everything again, this time closer to doing at the same time, and he immediatly stands up in alarm when it keeps repeating itself over and over again until they all hit it at the same time and he is blinded by a bright flash. When he looks back at where the flash came from he sees the red crystal wolf, but that's the least of his worries at the moment. Someone was messing with time... no, not time, fate. And the only god he knew who could mess with fate itself was...Dicey. He looked at the others and he sighed as he realized they weren't going to be much help, they were minor gods, too young in power to see what was happening. He sighes, again when he realizes what he has to do, and he starts going through the painfull process of abandoning his body to travel using his sould. This was gonna take a while... (1/5 turns to activate Soul Travel done.)

GM Stuff:
Meet Dicey and her wolf Luckster! They're evil!
Map Updated.
Player List Updated.
Turn Library Updated.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 04:03:26 am by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2017, 09:39:11 am »

-Deleted-
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 09:48:11 am by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2017, 09:39:47 am »

Okay lets see if I can command my creature if not use my secondary sphere to cause the sword and creatures death
No, you can not command it. Also, it's a boss.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2017, 09:41:11 am »

Edited
No sig yet

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2017, 09:44:58 am »

Oops, ignore this! Accidentally quoted instead of editing.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2017, 09:45:29 am »

Ahem.
EDIT: "Die"? I'm already dead. Read the backstory.
The Broken Mirror's spirit and body aren't really connected to each other; he's a spirit, and his body is just sand and liquid metal that he's bound into his shape. If his body gets crushed into the sword, he'll just make a new one.

Far, far away.
Yes, I know you're dead. I kinda assumed he wouldn't come back if his body was destroyed, he would just leave and create a new one. Which means, since we'll never see him again(atleast not soon), he is pretty much dead to us.

Jeez, that sounded way darker than I meant it to.
He needs the Redwing Chronicler (A.K.A. Me) to let him use the the interrealmic portal scrolls that he needs in order to get back to Chron. He routinely complains about this fact.
He's not going anywhere until I let him.
And I'm not letting him.

It's a bit unfortunate that his body was pulled into that thing, but one of the primary facets of what tBM is all about is that he routinely has to deal with this kind of stuff.

Take a look around in this place on the other side of the portal. Prepare to reform. Destroy that dragons-damned sword.

EDIT: Less of a gameplay thing, but could you please add colors to the map? It's hard to see where stuff is with everything in just white.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 09:52:02 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2017, 09:47:43 am »

Since nothing seemed to work ill retreat, Maybe try to revive that dead god
No sig yet

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2017, 09:51:53 am »

Ahem.
EDIT: "Die"? I'm already dead. Read the backstory.
The Broken Mirror's spirit and body aren't really connected to each other; he's a spirit, and his body is just sand and liquid metal that he's bound into his shape. If his body gets crushed into the sword, he'll just make a new one.

Far, far away.
Yes, I know you're dead. I kinda assumed he wouldn't come back if his body was destroyed, he would just leave and create a new one. Which means, since we'll never see him again(atleast not soon), he is pretty much dead to us.

Jeez, that sounded way darker than I meant it to.
He needs the Redwing Chronicler (A.K.A. Me) to let him use the the interrealmic portal scrolls that he needs in order to get back to Chron. He routinely complains about this fact.
He's not going anywhere until I let him.
And I'm not letting him.

It's a bit unfortunate that his body was pulled into that thing, but one of the primary facets of what tBM is all about is that he routinely has to deal with this kind of stuff.

Take a look around. Prepare to reform. Destroy that dragons-damned sword.
Hmmm, true. He pretty much has a second chance at life because of that... However, he would just reform in the wolf, half-complete. Which still means he would have a second chance at life. I say that because the wolf doesn't take in bodies, it takes in the soul and spirit of the person. So he would half reform inside of the wolf. However, if he dies while inside the wolf he is perma-dead. He's also perma-dead if Dicey erases him from existance. Which she can do. But, you do have a second chance at life. So congrats!

Since nothing seemed to work ill retreat, Maybe try to revive that dead god
Ya' can't, the 'dead' god's soul is in the wolf now.

Also, there are 2 main ways to kill the wolf boss.
Way 1: Beat the shit out of him until he's dead. This is the hard way.
Way 2: For all the people who lose their body and only have their soul and spirit, pass Dicey's challenges. This is the 'easy' way.

There are other ways, but these 2 are the most obvious.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7