Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: You go over your Tree Quota by 1 tree. what do you do next?  (Read 2895 times)

Maul_Junior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You go over your Tree Quota by 1 tree. what do you do next?
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2017, 02:50:02 pm »

The correct answer is flushing pressurized water into the enclosed depot that trains to a drowning chamber. 
After the elves are no longer breathing, you will be surprised that those in cages are unaffected and remain tamed for your pasture.

Taming them? You can make them tamable on the fly through modding. I did that once.

It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the magma again.
Quote from: Meph
I didn't actually say this.

Quote from: smurfingtonthethird
there is nothing funnier than watching a goblin army get assaulted by hundreds of war chickens.

Any new discovery, sufficiently weaponize, is indistinguishable from !!FUN!!

Kat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2017, 01:28:38 pm »

in one game, in a previous version, the elves complained about my dwarves cutting down the forest.

I built a 15 z-level high wooden pyramid in response.

thinking back, I wonder if that was taller than the elf tree-cities, and how far away the pyramid would be visible from...

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2017, 01:35:09 pm »

The correct answer is flushing pressurized water into the enclosed depot that trains to a drowning chamber. 
After the elves are no longer breathing, you will be surprised that those in cages are unaffected and remain tamed for your pasture.

Taming them? You can make them tamable on the fly through modding. I did that once.

One of my very favorite threads revolved around making the elves useful. This involved making them egg-laying shaveable pets, amongst other things.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Maul_Junior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2017, 05:45:53 pm »

One of my very favorite threads revolved around making the elves useful. This involved making them egg-laying shaveable pets, amongst other things.

taking a page from Masterwork that I used to play, I want to mod the elves to be shaveable, wood-pooping (in nest box, like Masterwork genies or whatever it was), war trainable meat shields.

Or could you mod them to be modified web-spinners--where they vomit wood instead of spitting webs?
Quote from: Meph
I didn't actually say this.

Quote from: smurfingtonthethird
there is nothing funnier than watching a goblin army get assaulted by hundreds of war chickens.

Any new discovery, sufficiently weaponize, is indistinguishable from !!FUN!!
Pages: 1 [2]