Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: (SG) You are a forgotten beast!  (Read 7545 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) You are a forgotten beast!
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2017, 03:15:51 pm »

Better idea. Teach us how to upgrade ourselves using souls.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2017, 07:24:04 pm »

COMMANDING SPEECH.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2017, 04:30:30 pm »

Post to watch, use my webs to make sure this post doesn't fall off.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Mardent23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2017, 07:40:31 am »

He only needs 150. We can give him what we have on hand, and we would still have 10 left. Furthermore, if we do learn how to improve  our selves with souls, we will never have to deal with Dubiknor again.

MrLurkety

• Bay Watcher
  • Bogeymen are tasty. So am I, to the bogeymen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2017, 04:54:52 pm »

I say take the deal for our current souls. Thingy claims to want revenge, I can relate. But pay REALLY close attention to the upgrade. There are probably hidden strings attached that need pulling out and we may be able to do this ourselves if we can figure out how it is done.
Yeah.
Get Commanding Speech.

-snip-
I'm not an expert on the political climate but I'm pretty sure that politicians don't join armies and invade dwarven fortresses.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2017, 06:55:15 am »

More questions for our potential employer:
  • What was he a god of?
  • Who banished him? And how?
  • Are there any other forgotten beasts left in the world?
  • What prevents him from killing mortals directly? Or taking souls without our consent?
  • What guarantee do we have that he will not take our life force as well?
And tell him we have a hundred fifty to spare.

Edit:

Oh shoot, necro.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 09:59:26 am by blueturtle1134 »
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2017, 02:10:50 pm »

You inform the entity you would like it to grant you commanding speech.
"Commanding speech it is then."
"Simply eject the souls out and I will begin the process."

You open your purple eyes and eject one hundred fifty souls through them, Perhaps too many at once, since it does cause some physical pain having that much energy leave your massive skull. A blue sphere appears a few feet away from you and starts slurping the souls up.
A few moments pass and then it fires a blue beam at your throat, causing some minor discomfort as your new vocal chords grow.
"I will contact you again when you have the right amount of souls." And with that, the sphere dissipates.

Lieutenant Jovnor was heating some yak jerky inside the camp cookpot, it always tasted disgusting when cold.
Just as he was about to begin eating, one of the scouts came into the cooking tent.
"Sir, We've found something we'd like you to take a look at." the scout said with his whole body shaking.
Jovnor sighed. "What could be so important that you have to interrupt my dinner?"
"You'd better see for yourself sir." Jovnor sighed again and left his warm food in the cookpot. The scout handed him a spyglass and he looked through. Jovnor gasped. "Wha..." "What could cause this level of destruction?"
Through the spyglass he could see a destroyed village. "Inform the rest of the men, we're moving out tonight."

You quietly stalk into the forest with your minions behind you. Annoyingly, they make it very difficult to hear anything with their loud rustling. With a quiet grunt you order them to cease movement, and go in alone. Some time after you hear some grunting ahead of you.
Looking through the leaves you spot four wild pigs, two boars, a piglet and a sow. The boars are fighting eachother.
You leap out of the bushes and roar at the wild pigs. Eldritch magics shoot out of your eyes like lightning and smack each pig in the head.
Each pig shakes its head, trying to resist your power. But ultimately they submit to your will. You send them to regroup with the rest of the horde and go hunt for more.
Several hours later you accumulate 28 wild pigs in addition to the four you found already. Your horde is starting to get quite large.

Where do you go next?
A) Stay in the forest and keep hunting for minions.
The amount you have is insufficient! Any decent militia could easily butcher them.
B) Head to another village.
You could find more souls or perhaps convert some humans to your cause.
C) Take on a small town
Surely you're strong enough yourself to destroy a small town!
D) Somewhere else?

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GM note (click to show/hide)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2017, 04:40:36 pm »

I think it is time for The Legend of Kitteny Demise. We lurk around the town and send cats out in groups to lure townfolk for recruitment or devouring.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2017, 05:19:23 pm »

A
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2017, 05:33:49 pm »

B
Worked the first time, so why not?
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

MrLurkety

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2017, 07:32:34 pm »

B for more souls, and more minions at the same time!
-snip-
I'm not an expert on the political climate but I'm pretty sure that politicians don't join armies and invade dwarven fortresses.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2017, 08:47:00 pm »

A
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2017, 02:33:06 am »

B lets see how mind control and commanding speech works on mortals.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2017, 11:29:20 am »

AABBB

You rally your horde and make your way towards the nearest village, which is easy to find due to the large amount of smoke it produces.
Several hours later you arrive. Regrettably, the village does not have any large brush or trees near it. This will make a stealth attack difficult to pull off, but still plausible.
It is currently mid-day, several humans are patrolling, but they do not appear to be aware of your presence.

What is your plan of attack?
A) Wait until nightfall and then dominate the sleeping villagers.
They should be easy to dominate in their weakened state.
B) Wait until nightfall and then go on a rampage destroying everything in sight, and dominating potential pets.
You're a big and tough creature with over 70 animals to help you, you could do some serious damage.
C) Go on a rampage NOW!!!
You could be spotted if you try to wait until nightfall, attacking now will let you get the edge on the villagers!

D) Something else?

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 03:09:29 pm by Puppyguard »

MrLurkety

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2017, 11:53:24 am »

A
-snip-
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5