Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Drama Drama!  (Read 647 times)

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
Drama Drama!
« on: March 30, 2017, 06:59:01 pm »

Welcome to washedgears where there are crashes from !!SCIENCE!! and enough drama to make it's own soap opera called the Dirty Washup From Washedgears! ;D
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

Thisfox

• Bay Watcher
  • Vixen.
    • View Profile
Re: Drama Drama!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 07:13:06 pm »

Whilst my dwarves are just plain boring:

Honestly? The colour brown? That's what made him happy?
Mules gotta spleen. Dwarfs gotta eat.
Thisfox likes aquifers, olivine, Forgotten Beasts for their imagination, & dorfs for their stupidity. She prefers to consume gin & tonic. She absolutely detests Facebook.
"Urist McMason died out of pure spite to make you wonder why he was suddenly dead"
Oh god... Plump Helmet Man Mimes!

Fearless Son

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 07:26:52 pm »

That brings up a good question: do dwarfs get romantically jealous?  Sounds like this is perfect for some !!SCIENCE!!

Thisfox

• Bay Watcher
  • Vixen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 07:29:16 pm »

That brings up a good question: do dwarfs get romantically jealous?  Sounds like this is perfect for some !!SCIENCE!!

Because a !!Lover!! is always a good idea.... "someone get a bucket, we've got a flaming romance brewing!" Please, do share your results, I'm curious. I think they don't, as I've not had a fight break out in that way, but I'm always willing to be corrected.
Mules gotta spleen. Dwarfs gotta eat.
Thisfox likes aquifers, olivine, Forgotten Beasts for their imagination, & dorfs for their stupidity. She prefers to consume gin & tonic. She absolutely detests Facebook.
"Urist McMason died out of pure spite to make you wonder why he was suddenly dead"
Oh god... Plump Helmet Man Mimes!

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 04:37:03 pm »

THIS JUST IN

The Connected Stability a willow barodudio has been created this is a testament of our time!

But Eshy the fortress cheater and militia commander/Britney Spears Lookalike ain't happy she's jealous! Jealous enough TO MURDER!

She finds Dario the woodcrafter who just made The Connected Stability and murders him!

Making the teddy bear HAIR figurine Flysucker what an... interesting Name!

I like how it depicts the founding of Washedgears i think this due to the despair of being the only one left of the starting party so far.

EDIT THIS JUST IN Eshy has been redeemed for after taking an annoyingly long nap before going into battle she has killed the fearsome wereshrew
before it could go into the tavern! But sadly the teddy bears on the outside of washed gears are mostly dead the 5 dead killed by the werefiend shall be mourned for they have been lost forever. We shall also give a thankful prayer to armok that Bure Moorariadogmia shall be safe in the afterlife who tried to fight of the beast but failed you shall be missed Bure

« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 06:27:28 pm by UselessMcMiner »
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.